Cambodia eVisa Application
Cambodia e-Visa: Basic Information
A Cambodia e-Visa is an updated form of the traditional Embassy visa that dominated travel in the 20th century. Electronic entry permits greatly simplify traveler's life.
Today, citizens from the eligible countries can apply for official government tourist entry permits to Cambodia online, without having to undergo extensive interviews, cover high processing fees, or wait for weeks for approval.
The e-Visa application process is streamlined and can be completed on this website. Travelers who wish to apply simply need to fill out the application form and make an online payment using any preferred method.
Each approved e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's email address within 3 business days. The application fee is 99 Euro.
Types of e-Visa
Cambodia currently offers one e-Visa type: a single-entry permit for a 30-day stay.
Travelers may use the Cambodia e-Visa only for tourism and transit purposes, you can:
- engage in all non-business activities, such as going on vacation,
- visit friends and relatives,
- enjoy the many natural and man-made wonders of Cambodia,
- pass through Cambodia on the way to your final destination.
List of eligible countries
If your country of citizenship is included on this list, you are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to Cambodia.
Eligible countries include:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands, British
- Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Wallis and Futuna
If your country of citizenship is not listed, it is necessary to apply for a standard embassy visa in order to visit Cambodia.
Please note - citizens of the following countries do not need any type of visa to visit Cambodia for the periods of time specified:
Brunei – for visits of up to 14 days
Indonesia – for visits of up to 30 days
Laos – for visits of up to 30 days
Malaysia – for visits of up to 30 days
Myanmar – for visits of up to 14 days
Philippines – for visits of up to 21 days
Singapore – for visits of up to 30 days
Thailand – for visits of up to 14 days
Vietnam – for visits of up to 30 days
e-Visa to Cambodia Application Form
Applying for an e-Visa for Cambodia can be completed following three simple steps. The entire process can be completed online, using this website.
Processing can take up to 3 business days (72 hours); however, the average Cambodia e-Visa approval time is just 18 hours.
First, find the panel in the left-hand sidebar of this website. Choose "tourism" as the purpose of your travel and click "Apply Online".
Then follow these steps:
Fill the application form: provide basic personal and travel details, including approximate date of arrival and the desired point of entry. Double-check if everything is correct and move on to the next step.
Upload a photo of your passports' bio-data page and the applicant's face photo. You can use your phone or a PC camera to take the necessary photos.
Cover the 99 Euro Cambodia e-Visa fee: use any online payment method of your choice and submit your application.
Next, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. At that point, our Cambodia visa experts will have begun checking your application for eligibility and accuracy before passing it on to the Cambodian government for approval.
Approved e-Visa will be delivered to your inbox in a PDF form, print it out and you're ready to take on your travel to Cambodia!
e-Visa Validity Period
The visa validity period begins on the date of issue, and extends for the next 90 days. During the validity period, the traveler may enter Cambodia one time and stay within the country for up to 30 days in a row.
Make sure that your passport will stay valid for the whole duration of the trip.
e-Visa Transit Information
The Cambodia e-Visa for tourism also includes the right to travel through Cambodia on the way somewhere else (a process called "transiting.")
Travelers from the eligible countries must be in possession of a Cambodian tourist e-Visa in order to transit through Cambodia.
Requirements on Arrival
Travelers to Cambodia must present the following documentation to the immigration authorities upon arrival:
- a valid passport
- a printed copy of their approved Cambodia e-Visa
Ports accepting e-Visas
It is extremely important for every e-Visa applicant to know that not all airports and ports in Cambodia support electronic visas.
Please use one of the following entry points to cross the Cambodian border:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Border crossing points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when entering from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when entering from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when entering from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when entering from Laos
Additionally, please note that no seaports currently accept electronic visas.
Please note! Departure can take place from any airport or border crossing.
Cambodia e-Visa Sample
During the e-Visa application process, all travelers must provide the following documents:
- passport's bio-data page
- a photograph of the applicant
Please note! The photograph can be taken with a phone or a PC camera. Our team of visa experts adjusts the sizes of the received files, preparing these documents will take you just a few minutes.
- If you wish to work or conduct business activities within Cambodia, please contact the nearest Cambodian Embassy to obtain a regular visa
- applicant's passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry into Cambodia
- the expiration or updating any data on the applicant's passport leads to the e-Visa invalidity. In such cases, applicants must submit a new application
- the processing time for a Cambodia e-Visa can take up to 72 hours (3 business days); however, the average time of approval is just 18 hours
- visa extensions can only be made only upon arrival with the help of the Cambodian government and immigration authorities
- all tourists entering Cambodia with a valid e-Visa are guaranteed up to 30 days of stay. That means if you enter the country towards the end of your visa validity period, you may still stay up to 30 days
- travelers must use one of the ports of entry that allow electronic entry permits
- no Cambodian seaports currently accept e-Visas
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about Cambodia e-Visa
- What is a Cambodia e-Visa?
A Cambodia e-Visa is a pre-approved travel document, obtained online and delivered by email. It costs 99 Euro and allows citizens from eligible countries to enter Cambodia for the purpose of tourism.
- Is Cambodia e-Visa legit?
Yes. When you apply for your Cambodia e-Visa using our services, you receive an entry permit approved directly by the Cambodian government and immigration authorities. Electronic entry permits act as regular visas but are far more easy to obtain.
- How to apply for e-Visa to Cambodia?
You can apply for your electronic Cambodia visa online using our services. Fill the application form, cover the fees using any online payment method, and wait for the approved e-Visa to arrive at your e-mail address.
- How much is an e-Visa for Cambodia?
An e-Visa for Cambodia costs 99 Euro. All applicants can choose between several different online payment methods to cover the fees. As soon as your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Who needs a e-Visa for Cambodia?
There are 8 countries that can enter Cambodia visa-free. If you are not from any of these, you must apply for an e-Visa to cross the country's border. Please check our "List of Eligible Countries."
- Do Myanmar citizens need visa to Cambodia?
Citizens of Myanmar do not need a visa to Cambodia for visits of up to 14 days. However, for stays longer than two weeks, it's best to apply for the electronic entry permit and grant yourself a 30-day visit.
- What are the requirements for Cambodia e-Visa?
For citizens of the eligible countries, all that is needed to receive a Cambodia e-Visa is a recent applicant's face photo, a valid passport, and 99 Euro. The photograph can be taken using a phone or a PC camera.
- How long does it take to apply for e-Visa of Cambodia?
Filling the application form with some basic personal and travel information and covering the visa fees takes just a few minutes. Moreover, the application process can be completed using any device!
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Cambodia?
It is possible for citizens of eligible countries to get a visa on arrival. However, it is not guaranteed that immigration authorities will grant travelers a visa at the time of entry. It is recommended that you apply online beforehand.
- What size photo do I need for Cambodia visa?
Applicants do not need to worry about the sized of the photos uploaded since our team of visa experts adjusts the sizes of the received files. Take the face photo using your phone or a PC camera and attach it to your application.
- How will I receive Cambodia e-Visa?
Once your Cambodia e-Visa is approved, it will be delivered in PDF form to the email address provided in the application form. It is important that you print out your entry permit. Cambodia immigration officials will want to see it when you enter the country.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Cambodia?
Yes, children do need an e-Visa. Cambodia requires that all travelers from the eligible countries have a valid entry permit in order to cross the country's border. Applications for underage travelers should be made by their parents or guardians.
- How long can I stay in Cambodia with an e-Visa?
You can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days with an e-Visa. You can enter the country at any time during the 90-day validity period and stay for up to 30 days, even if you enter on the last day of validity.
- What can I do if e-Visa to Cambodia is denied?
Should your e-Visa not get approved, please contact our support team via email or phone to discuss your situation. The approval rate for the electronic visa to Cambodia is at 99%; thus, it is extremely rare to not receive positive approval.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email