Cambodia eVisa for Russian Citizens
Cambodia introduced an electronic visa system to speed up the visa application and make the lives of many foreign tourists much easier. As an eligible nation, citizens of Russia can save their time and apply online for Cambodia eVisa. Nowadays, embassy appointments, long and nerve-wracking interviews, and long waits are history.
Cambodia offers only one type of eVisa that can be used either for tourism or transit reasons. Those Russians who want to go on vacation, visit relatives or friends, explore the tourist attractions of Cambodia, or simply stop there before heading to another country, can now do it all with eVisa!
Grab your passport and any working electronic device, check your Internet connection and fill out your online application. It won't take you more than 15 minutes. And after maximally 72 business hours, you will receive a PDF file with your eVisa directly to your inbox.
Don't postpone your Cambodia visa application process. Apply 3 business days in advance and start making your Cambodian itinerary! Your trip is just around the corner!
How to apply for a Cambodia eVisa from Russia?
A Russian applicant needs to go through a 3-step intuitive application process. These steps are as follows:
- Choose 'Tourism' as your travel purpose on the left panel and next click the 'Apply Online' button. You will be automatically redirected to the online form. Start by providing your passport and travel information, incl. the approximate arrival and exit date.
- Submit the required documents: a photo of the bio-data page of your Russian passport and a photo of your face. It may be taken just with your mobile phone or web camera. Don't worry about the size. Only make sure they are legible. Our consultants will adjust the pictures sent by you to the governmental requirements of Cambodia.
- Pay the fee for your Cambodia visa and check your email! After making your payment, you should receive the confirmation number. Make sure you've got it!
Cambodia eVisa processing time and fees for citizens of Russia
On average, when entrusting your visa formalities into the hands of Evisa Express, you can expect your eVisa to Cambodia approved within 18 hours. However, don't postpone it and submit your application 3 business days in advance, as the standard processing time is 72 business hours!
Please note that any mistake, typo, misspelling, etc., in data provided in your online application can delay the approval of your request. Make sure that your form is error-free!
CAMBODIA eVISA FEE
Cambodia eVisa for citizens of Russia costs 99 Euro. The fee may be paid online by credit or debit card or any other online payment method available on our website.
How long can citizens of Russia stay in Cambodia with eVisa?
You can stay maximally for up to 1 month in Cambodia with an eVisa.
eVisa is issued for 90 days, and its holder can enter Cambodia even on the last day of its validity period, and still, the maximum allowed stay will be 30 days.
Citizens of Russia can prolong their visas only upon entry to Cambodia. An online extension is impossible!
Cambodia eVisa requirements for citizens of Russia
All applicants from Russia need to attach the following documents:
- bio-data page of a valid Russian passport
- a photograph of an applicant's face
- You need to make sure that your passport will remain valid min. 6 months from your entry date to Cambodia.
- If your passport expires or any passport data changes, your eVisa will automatically expire, and you will have to submit a new eVisa request.
- eVisa to Cambodia doesn't serve as a permit for taking up a job or conducting business activity on the territory of Cambodia. For such purposes, you should contact the nearest Embassy to obtain a traditional visa.
- When choosing the crossing point in Cambodia, you need to know that no seaports accept eVisas. Choose such an airport or land border point that will recognize your eVisa.
- Don't forget to print your Cambodia visa out and carry its copy for your trip, as you're obliged to submit your valid eVisa along with a valid passport to the immigration authorities.
- Russian travelers need to obtain a separate visa for every child accompanying them on a trip. Underage travelers cannot submit an eVisa request on their own. Parents or legal guardians should do it on their behalf.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an eVisa to Cambodia?
Deciding to submit your eVisa request via the Evisa Express website, you're guaranteed a visa approved directly by the Cambodian governmental authorities. As eVisa functions as an equivalent of a regular visa, you can travel with it on the same terms and enter Cambodia through one of the boarding points recognizing the electronic visa system.
99% of Cambodia visa requests are positively processed. It's extremely rare to get eVisa disapproval. Should such a situation occur, don't hesitate to contact our helpdesk via e-mail or phone to get the necessary information. Our consultants will do their utmost to link you with your eVisa on time!