Cambodia eVisa for Indian Citizens
As one of the eligible nations for eVisa to Cambodia, Indian citizens can now apply online instead of going to a Cambodian embassy located in their home country to get a visa. eVisa functions as a more convenient alternative to a regular visa and can help to save much time and energy.
Nowadays, Indian citizens do not need to arrange embassy appointments, incur high fees, or wait long weeks for approval of a traditional Cambodia visa anymore!
Cambodia eVisa is issued as a single-entry visa that can be used for tourism purposes. It remains valid for 3 months, while its holder may stay in Cambodia for up to 1 month.
The whole application process is handled entirely via the Internet with the use of any working electronic device.
Applicants need to fill out the online form, pay the 99 Euro service fee, and after no longer than 3 business days, they will get the approved eVisa to the e-mail provided in the online form.
The printout copy of a Cambodia eVisa along with a valid passport will be checked at the airport control upon entry to Cambodia.
Don't forget to apply at least 3 business days in advance!
Cambodia eVisa types for Indian citizens
Currently, there is only one type of eVisa for Cambodia that can be used for the following purposes:
- going on vacation;
- visiting family or friends;
- exploring Cambodia's tourist attractions;
- a transit stop when heading to another country.
How to apply for a Cambodia eVisa from India?
Choose 'Tourism' as the reason for your trip on the left panel and click the 'Apply Online' button. Cambodia visa application form consists only of 3 following steps:
- Enter required personal data, travel information, approximate date of entry and exit, and selected border crossing. Make sure your provided data is correct, and go to the second step.
- Attach the bio-data page of your Indian passport and a photo of your face. Use your mobile phone or web camera and take the necessary pictures effortlessly.
- Pay an eVisa fee by choosing one of the available forms of online payment. At this moment, the processing of your visa request starts.
Our experts will check if your eVisa form is free of errors and then will forward it to the Cambodian authorities for approval.
Once you have received a PDF file with your eVisa, you need to print it out and take a printed version for your Cambodian trip!
Cambodia eVisa processing time and fees for Indian citizens
By choosing the services of our website, you can expect your visa approval within maximally 3 business days. However, don't be surprised by getting an eVisa much earlier since, on average, Cambodia visa requests can be processed within only 18 business hours!
CAMBODIA eVISA FEE
All Indian passport holders need to pay the fee of 99 Euro. Just after paying the fee, the confirmation number should deliver to your inbox! Make sure you have received it!
How long can citizens of India stay in Cambodia with eVisa?
Indian citizens can stay with eVisa to Cambodia maximally for up to 30 days. Cambodia visa is issued for 90 days. It allows you to enter Cambodia at any given moment throughout those 3 months, while your stay cannot exceed 1 month. Even when entering the country on the last day of your eVisa validity, your allowed maximum stay will still be 30 days.
The extension of Cambodia eVisa is possible only upon entry to the country with the assistance of immigration authorities and the Cambodian government!
Cambodia eVisa requirements for citizens of India
Indian citizens need to attach only two following documents to submit their application form:
- a bio-data passport page scan;
- an applicant's face photo (photos can be made with your smartphone or web camera).
- Indian passport holders willing to work or run business activity on the Cambodian territory need to contact or visit the nearest Embassy in their home country to arrange a regular visa.
- Indian citizens should make sure that their passports will stay valid for at least half a year from the date of their arrival in Cambodia.
- Any change of passport data or passport expiration will automatically make an eVisa invalid. In such a situation, you will need to submit a new eVisa request.
- No seaport in Cambodia accepts electronic visas. Travelers willing to go to Cambodia are required to choose such a border crossing that recognizes eVisas.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an eVisa to Cambodia?
- Your data is protected with the SSL certificate that guarantees the best possible safety standards of protection. No possible data leakage into unauthorized hands!
- Deciding to apply via our website, you will use the services of a company with many years of experience that has become an expert in electronic visa systems.
- When searching for the necessary information on our website, you can be sure that all the eVisa updates come from reliable sources like governmental sites.
- We do our utmost to immediately fix arising problems to provide you with a pleasant and trouble-free eVisa experience.