Cambodia eVisa for Jordanian Citizens
Cambodia eVisa for Jordanian citizens serves as an electronic alternative to a regular embassy visa. This online equivalent simplifies the lives of tourists from all over the world, including citizens of Jordania who are eligible for an online visa to Cambodia. Never-ending and stressful embassy interviews or waiting in long lines are now a thing of the past.
Cambodia offers only one eVisa type that all applicants from Jordania can apply for, and it can be used for the purpose of tourism or transit. Plan your holiday in Cambodia, visit family or friends residing there, explore the country's tourist side, or simply make a transit stop before reaching your final destination - all of these activities are now within your reach with Cambodia eVisa!
The application for a Cambodia visa can be completed entirely online from whatever place you are at the moment as long as you're connected to the Internet and have an electronic device at hand. You will need no more than 15 minutes, and after maximally 3 business days, a PDF file with your accepted eVisa will arrive in your inbox.
How to apply for a Cambodia eVisa from Jordania?
The online application consists only of a few intuitive steps. Nevertheless, we present a short instruction on how to go through the online process and submit your application successfully. Start by choosing 'Tourism' as your travel purpose on the left panel and next click the 'Apply Online' button. Now, you're 3 steps away from completing your application:
- Provide your personal information, passport data, date of your entry to the country, exit date (both approximate dates), and one selected crossing point recognizing electronic visas. Only after making sure your online form is free of any misspelling errors, typos, etc., should you go to the next step.
- Attach the legible scan of your passport bio-data page and your face photo. You can use just your mobile or PC camera to take a necessary picture.
- Make an online payment for the Cambodia eVisa fee. Next, check if the confirmation number has been delivered to your email. Without it, you won't be able to follow the progress of your Cambodia visa application!
Cambodia eVisa processing time and fees for Jordanian citizens
The standard time needed to process your Cambodia visa application is 72 business hours. However, most of our customers who decide to apply online via our website can expect earlier arrival of their approved visas, since on average, it takes only 18 business hours. Don't forget to refresh your email!
CAMBODIA eVISA FEE
Citizens of Jordania are obliged to cover the one-off fee of 99 Euro.
Just after making a payment, please check if the confirmation number is in your inbox!
How long can citizens of Jordania stay in Cambodia with eVisa?
All Jordanian holders of a valid eVisa wishing to enter Cambodia are guaranteed a stay of maximally up to 30 days. A Cambodian visa is issued for 3 months, while its holder can enter the country even on the last day of its validity period, and the allowed stay still will be one month.
The extension of your Cambodia eVisa is possible only upon your arrival. The Cambodian government and its immigration authorities can help you handle it. Unfortunately, you cannot prolong your visa online!
Cambodia eVisa requirements for citizens of Jordania
Among basic requirements that all Jordanian citizens must meet is uploading of the following documents:
- a scan of bio-data page of a valid passport (make sure it's legible);
- a photo of an applicant's face (the photo can be taken with a mobile phone or PC camera; don't worry about the size of the photo, our eVisa experts will handle it).
REQUIREMENTS UPON ENTRY
Jordanian citizens must remember to carry a valid passport and a printed copy of eVisa since they need to submit it during the control when entering Cambodia via one boarding point.
You can enter Cambodia with eVisa only through a few airports and land crossing points, while no Cambodian seaport recognizes electronic visas. Choose the boarding point that will accept your eVisa!
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Make sure your passport will remain valid for at least 6 months from your planned date of arrival in Cambodia.
- Any change of your passport data or its expiration will result in your eVisa expiration. In such a situation, don't forget to submit a new application!
- As a holder of a Cambodia visa, you cannot work or run any business activity on the territory of Cambodia. If you plan to perform such work-related activities, you will need to obtain a traditional visa that entails an embassy visit in person.
- If you travel with children, you should know that every young traveler will need an individual visa. Apply for an eVisa on behalf of your underage trip companion.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an eVisa to Cambodia?
Applying through Evisa Express website, you will receive a visa approved directly by the government of Cambodia and its immigration authorities.
Additionally, our customers are guaranteed the following benefits:
- simple visa requirements
- eVisa in a PDF format delivered to your inbox
- a 99% Cambodia eVisa application approval rate
- no embassy visits whatsoever
- team of eVisa experts at your disposal that you can contact via e-mail, phone, or contact form