Cambodia Visa for UK Citizens
Are you planning a trip to Cambodia? A country that is exceptionally culturally, historically rich, and full of beautiful landscapes.
Flights from the United Kingdom to Cambodia take a dozen or so hours, don't make your trip even longer by visiting the embassy to obtain a regular visa to Cambodia. A stress-free visa handling experience is at your fingertips! All you have to do is fill an online application form and wait for an e-visa permit to arrive at your e-mail address.
e-visa to Cambodia guide for UK citizens
All United Kingdom nationals can now obtain an electronic visa permit without visiting the Cambodian embassy.
With a valid passport and an active e-mail address, all UK citizens who have an internet connection and a working device can apply online in minutes. To grant yourself an entry into Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days, keep on reading.
Please note that the Cambodian e-visa does not serve as a business visa. If you need to travel to Cambodia for business purposes, you must handle regular business visas at an embassy.
How can you use an e-visa to Cambodia?
e-visa to Cambodia for UK citizens as well as other countries nationals is designated for one purpose only. You can travel to Cambodia with an electronic visa for tourism purposes only. All UK citizens can:
- visit their friends and relatives residing in Cambodia
- explore the country as a tourist
- engage in all of the non-business activities
- go on a holiday
What are the e-visa costs and validity?
Add the e-visa costs to your travelling expenses as this is an obligatory document to have, to cross the Cambodian border. e-visa to Cambodia costs 99 Euro, and the visa fees can be paid using any of the online payment methods available.
Once your permit is issued, it arrives straight at your e-mail address in a PDF version. From the date of the issue, the Cambodian visa is valid for 90 days (three months). It serves as a single-entry visa and allows one stay of 30 days in Cambodia.
e-visa Cambodia requirements for UK citizens
Visa requirements are simple; make sure to prepare all of them and enter all the data from your documents correctly to ensure successful approval with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cambodia.
You have to have the following documents to your application to enter Cambodia without any issues:
- a scan or photograph of your valid passport's bio-data page
- applicant's recent photograph (please use a photograph that is adjusting to passport photo standards)
- an active e-mail address (that is essential as e-visa is sent onto your e-mail address, so it's crucial to have access to the e-mail address you put in your application form)
Please provide a photograph that is recent, i.e., from the maximum of the previous six months. Another essential condition to meet is for your passport to be valid for at least six monthsfrom Cambodia's planned entry date.
Apply online: a walk-through of the application process for UK citizens
This section will contain all of the necessary information concerning all UK citizens' application process to follow. Go through the visa application process to enter Cambodia within 3 business days from applying!
Cambodian tourist visas are issued following a 3-step application process. Prepare the required documents (passport, applicant's photograph) and start applying:
- Click the 'Apply Online' button on the right-hand side and start completing the visa application form. Fill in the form with your data, passport information, nationality, the purpose of travel, your e-mail address, and some additional information. Lastly, accept the terms and conditions of using our service.
- Choose the preferred payment method from the several secure payment methods accessible on our website and pay the visa fee (99 Euro).
- Check your e-mail box to find a confirmation number that can be used for checking the visa processing status. Within 3 business days (72 hours), you will receive an e-visa in a PDF version in your inbox.
Cambodia ports that UK citizens can choose between
Electronic visas are accepted by particular, specified airports and border crossings. Entry into Cambodia with an e-visa permit can be undertaken only through the listed airports and land border crossings that accept electronic visas.
Make sure to use your single-entry tourist visa in one of the following airports:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Here is a list of land border crossings that all UK citizens can choose between:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when arriving from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) upon arrival from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) upon arrival from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) when travelling from Laos
Enjoy your stay in Cambodia, even for 30 days! Discover all the mysterious these beautiful lands hide or go on a relaxing holiday on one of the tropical islands. Exchange your currency, print out the tourist visa, take your valid passport with you, and cross the border using any of the listed airports or border crossings.
From tropical beaches with turquoise waters and white sands for a relaxing getaway to exploring ancient sites, imposing temples, and buildings, e-visa to Cambodia makes experiencing all of that so easy!
Please note that no seaports currently accept e-visa permits. All UK citizens who wish to travel to Cambodia by sea need to contact the embassy and handle a regular visa permit for such purpose.