Cambodia Visa for Indian citizens
- e-visa explained for Indian citizens
- Cambodia visa requirements for Indian citizens
- Getting an eVisa is easy with Evisa Express
- Indian citizens prepared. How to apply?
- My eVisa to Cambodia has been approved!
- Where can Indian citizens cross the Cambodia border?
- Benefits of applying with us for a Cambodia visa for Indian citizens
- Final words
Indian citizens are eligible to apply for an electronic visa permit to travel to Cambodia. If you are an Indian citizen and want to know how to apply online for a Cambodia visa, what documents do you need to prepare, and where to cross the border with an e-visa to Cambodia, keep on reading!
Cambodia visa for Indian citizens is one of the most accessible permits to obtain. The electronic tourist visa to Cambodia can be handled within a few minutes from home! Prepare your valid passport and apply online.
e-visa explained for Indian citizens
Cambodia tourist visa characteristics perfectly describe the essential features of the electronic visa to Cambodia. Indian citizens should know the following things about the Cambodia e-visa:
- it serves as a single-entry visa
- allows a stay of 30 days
- is valid for 90 days from issue
- costs 99 Euro
- can be used for tourism purposes only
Please note! Cambodia e-visa holders can use this permit to travel to Cambodia for tourism-related purposes. Tourism includes exploring Cambodian tourist destinations, going on a holiday, visiting your friends/family.
Cambodia visa requirements for Indian citizens
There are two important documents to have on hand when applying online. Before you start filling the application form, prepare these essential for Indian citizens documents:
- a valid passports' bio-data page scan (legible)
- applicants' recent photograph (taken at least 6 months prior to applying, has to adjust to passport photo guidelines)
Upon meeting the above-described requirements, the visa application should take you just a couple of minutes to complete and get positive approval.
Getting an eVisa is easy with Evisa Express
Evisa Express is ready to help you with your e-visa application process. Our inexpensive and efficient online application has a 99% success rate, and the average approval time for applications is only 18 hours.
Indian citizens prepared. How to apply?
All Indian passport holders that have prepared the necessary documents can now start the application process. All tourists that need an online application guide should follow these steps:
- Start by clicking the 'Apply online' button located on the right-hand side. Prepare the documents described in the previous section and fill the visa application form with your data. The data needed include your name, surname, phone number, etc. Attach the necessary documents and move on to the next step.
- Choose an online payment method to pay the visa fee (99 Euro). There are various methods for all Indian citizens to choose from.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation number that can be used to check how well e-visa to Cambodia is processing. Within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days), an e-visa is sent to your e-mail address.
Please remember that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months forth from the planned entry to the Cambodia date. To ensure your visa processing time will be short, check if your data is correctly put in the form before submitting it.
My eVisa to Cambodia has been approved!
Great! All you need is to print out a copy of your e-visa and make sure you have it with you when you enter Cambodia, along with your valid passport.
Where can Indian citizens cross the Cambodia border?
All Indian passport holders that have received their e-visa permits can travel to the beautiful Southeast Asia country. Your stay in Cambodia can be as long as 30 days.
All travellers using an electronic visa permit can cross the border using any international check point from the ones listed below. These points accept electronic permits and allow entrance to the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Border crossing points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) upon arriving from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when coming from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) upon arrival from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) if travelling from Laos
Benefits of applying with us for a Cambodia visa for Indian citizens
Whether you wish to cross the border through the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports or any other international check point to make your arrival in Cambodia happen. Using our services will enable you to obtain your e-visa permit quickly!
We can guarantee for all tourists applying with us the following benefits:
- a 99% rate of successfully approved applications
- an 18-hour average processing time
- reimbursement, in case your application would not be approved
- 24/7 support team availability
- professional team double-checking if each application is correct
- numerous payment methods (including PayPal, credit card, debit card, and other)
- a quick and intuitive application process
With an e-visa to Cambodia, Indian citizens can stay in the country for 30 days! Visit the Angkor Wat temple complex or any of the numerous tourist attractions!
Citizens from many different countries, including India, can now travel to Cambodia with a valid passport and a single-entry visa that allows a stay of 30 days!
No bank statements or return flight tickets are needed from Indian citizens to apply. Have your passport on hand and complete the process within minutes!
Through any international check point listed above, you can enter Cambodia from different countries when holding the Cambodia visa for Indian citizens.