Cambodia Visa for Hong Kong Citizens
All Hong Kong citizens are eligible to use the electronic visa permit to Cambodia instead of troubling yourself with completing a long and full of paperwork and waiting process of obtaining a regular visa at an embassy. Applying for a Cambodia visa for Hong Kong citizens takes just a few minutes and can be done while comfortable at home.
Read on to learn all about the visa application process, what airports and border crossings can you use with an e-visa to Cambodia, and what visa requirements are there to meet before applying online.
Cambodia visa usage for all Hong Kong citizens
e-visa for Hong Kong citizens is easily accessible online; just a few clicks stand between you and your dream journey to Cambodia. What do you need to know about the Cambodia electronic visa before applying? In this section, all of the essential information concerning the usage of an e-visa to Cambodia is provided.
Cambodia tourist e-visa crucial information about using it includes:
- it serves as a tourist visa allowing tourism and visiting relatives residing in Cambodia
- it does not allow business trips and is not a work permit
- can be used for transit purposes
e-visa costs and validity period for Hong Kong citizens
Each e-visa to Cambodia application costs just 99 Euro and serves as a single-entry visa. You can stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days. The validity period is 90 days from issuing.
Please remember that whenever you make any changes to your passport details, losing your document, should it expire, e-visa becomes invalid. Thus, your passport must stay valid throughout the whole duration of your stay in Cambodia.
You can pay the visa charges using the most convenient online payment method that you choose from the several available on our website.
How to plan your journey with an e-visa to Cambodia?
Cambodia e-visa is only accepted by particular, specified airports and land border crossings. Currently, no seaports accept electronic visa permits as valid documents enabling crossing the border. Thus, all Hong Kong citizens need to plan their trip so as to cross the Cambodian border using one of the listed ports.
Travel from Hong Kong to Cambodia with an e-visa using one of these airports:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Or if you're coming from Hong Kong to Cambodia by car, cross the border using any of the following border crossings:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) upon arriving from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) coming from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) going from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) travelling from Laos
You can start your journey in Hong Kong using any airport or land starting point.
Documents to prepare for Hong Kong citizens
Cambodia visa is only available to those Hong Kong citizens who properly prepare all of the necessary documents described in this section.
All passport holders should not worry about their eligibility. Before making your visa application, all travellers should make sure that they have:
- a valid passport that will not expire for the next six months from the planned entry to the Cambodia date. Scan the bio-data page or take a photo of it and attach it to your application form to comply with the visa requirements.
- an active email address upon which e-visa to Cambodia is sent in a PDF version.
- applicants' photograph from the past six months (the photo must meet the passport photo standards)
All coming from Hong Kong, Cambodia tourists that meet the visa requirements stated above can now move on to the next section that describes the online application process.
Online application guide for all Hong Kong citizens
Preparing your visa permit in advance ensures a stress-free journey, as opposed to handling a visa on arrival when many things can go wrong. To manage your visa in advance and not at the last minute on arrival, follow this visa application process:
- Complete the application form by filling it with your data, accept the Terms and Conditions, and attach the additional documents (passport scan and applicants' photograph)
- Pay the Cambodian visa fee (99 Euro) to obtain your travel document. Once your payment is registered, you will receive a visa confirmation number.
- Check the inbox for an e-visa to Cambodia permit that will be delivered within a maximum of 72 hours.
Using our services can grant all Hong Kong passport holders 24/7 support via email and phone. Our team carefully checks all the applications to make sure they're correct. A successful visa approval rate is at 99% when using our services and the average processing time for a visa to Cambodia is just 18 hours!
If you have a valid passport, hesitate no more, and apply online to experience Cambodia!