Cambodia Visa for Canadian Citizens
How can you make your travel to Cambodia happen? How to cross the border without any issues? If you plan on travelling to Cambodia, apply for an electronic visa to Cambodia using our services to ensure quick and successful approval.
Electronic Cambodia visas are what makes visa handling relaxing, efficient, and accessible. To complete the process of applying, you will need any device with an internet connection. Once your e-visa permit is approved, we send it to your e-mail address.
The whole process could not be more convenient for Canadian travellers. You can apply from home or any other place you want to apply from!
e-visa characteristics described for Canadian citizens
Cambodia visa in an electronic form is connected to your passport. Thus, your passport must stay valid throughout the whole trip. In case you change the details on your passport, lose it, or should it expire, e-visa becomes invalid.
Here are all the details that Canadian citizens should know about e-visa to Cambodia before applying:
- The costs are 99 Euro per application
- It serves as a tourist visa (including family visits) and as a transit visa. However, you cannot use this permit for any business purposes.
- Serves as a single-entry visa for a stay up to 30 days
- Is valid for90 days (3 months) from the date of e-visa issue
- Has to be printed out and taken on the travel
The application process takes just a few minutes to complete from home! Prepare all the necessary documents, have them on hand when applying and file your application at least 3 business days in advance to ensure a successful application!
How to cross the border with an e-visa for Canadian citizens?
Cambodia visa for Canadian citizens enables all travellers to cross the border either by air or by land. However, there is a list of certain airports and border crossings that accept electronic visas as valid permits to cross the Cambodia border.
Plan your trip in such a way to use one of the listed airports or border crossings to avoid any issues with entrance to Cambodia.
All Canadian citizens can use the following airports to fly to Cambodia with an e-visa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
If you plan on travelling by land, use one of these border crossings:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) upon coming from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when arriving from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) if you're travelling from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng) when crossing the border from Laos
Please note that you have to use these border crossings and airports upon entering Cambodia; departure from Canada can be undertaken from any point you want to start with.
Requirements for Cambodia visa for Canadian citizens
There are only two basic requirements to meet for all Canadian citizens that wish to apply for a Cambodia visa. Before starting the visa application process, have the necessary documents on hand to quickly go through the procedure and for your e-visa to be approved without delays.
All Canadian citizens are asked to prepare the following:
- a valid Canadian passport for at least 6 months forth from the planned entry date to Cambodia (a scan or a photograph of the bio-data page)
- applicant's recent photograph (from the previous 6 months and taken in a way that is adjusting to the passport photo standards)
Our team thoroughly checks all the applications to make sure they are error-free. These actions influence the rate of successful applications that is at 99%. Use our service to grant yourself positive approval.
Canadian citizens prepared; how to apply online?
To enter Cambodia, a country located in Southeast Asia, all Canadian citizens that have prepared the obligatory documents (Canadian passport and applicant's photograph) need to complete the visa application process. Spare a few minutes in a day to do so.
Follow this three-step process to get a visa to Cambodia quickly:
- Click 'Apply Online' on the right-hand side and complete the visa application form within minutes. You will have to provide your data and attach the required documents. Check if the provided information is correct and move on to the next step.
- The visa processing fee (99 Euro) has to be paid using any online payment method from the available on our website or by using your credit/debit card.
- The last step is merely waiting for your Cambodia visa to arrive at your e-mail address. There is no need to visit the embassy or drown in the excessive amounts of paperwork. e-visa to Cambodia will be sent to your inbox within a maximum of 72 hours.
If you choose to use our services to obtain a Cambodia visa online, an average processing time is just 18 hours from applying!
To ensure entry into Cambodia with a Cambodian visa and to become a Cambodia tourist travelling from Canada, make sure you've put all the data correctly and that your Canadian passport is valid before applying.
Explore all ancient sites, 4 thousand imposing temples, relax on paradise-like islands, and get to know the Cambodian culture, heritage, and history with a Cambodia visa for Canadian citizens!