Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is comprised out of islands with sweltering climate. All UK citizens who wish to travel to Bahrain should read on to learn all about visa handling process to visit Bahrain.
Do you need to visit the embassy to obtain a visa to Bahrain as a UK citizen? What documents do you need to prepare before leaving?
This article will help you sort all of the information about the visa obtaining process and visa requirements when planning a trip to Bahrain.
Bahrain visa information for UK citizens
Visa to Bahrain can be handled electronically. A convenient eVisa system made it possible to file your application from home in just a few minutes! You can use your phone, laptop, PC, or any other device that has internet access.
You can use an eVisa to Bahrain for UK citizens for purposes of tourism, business, and transit.
There are 3 eVisa types we can distinguish between:
- a single-entry visa for a 14-day stay (69 Euro)
- a multiple-entry visa with each stay not exceeding 30 days (109 Euro)
- a multiple-entry visa that allows a stay of 90 days at a time (249 Euro)
Each visa type determines the length of your stay in Bahrain. The first visa type allows a 14-day stay; there is one condition you need to meet, i.e., you have to enter Bahrain within the first 30 days of eVisa issuing.
The second type, a multiple-entry visa, allows numerous stays within three months' validity. Each visit cannot be longer than 30 days, and the first entrance needs to take place within the first month of the date of the issue.
The last and most expensive type of eVisa is a multiple-entry one and it is valid for a whole year from issue. It allows UK citizens to make numerous visits to Bahrain, each one not exceeding three months. You are obliged to enter Bahrain within the first 30 days of issuing the visa permit.
Visa requirements for UK citizens
There are basic requirements and additional ones to meet for different nationalities. UK citizens have to meet only the primary conditions to apply online. However, if you come from the British overseas territories, most countries under the British overseas territories have some additional criteria to meet.
Nonetheless, United Kingdom citizens need a visa to enter Bahrain territory. To visit Bahrain, please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- your passport validity exceeds at least six months ahead of the planned departure date. Attach a scan or a photograph of your valid passport when making your visa application.
- you have an active e-mail address to have access to your eVisa to Bahrain permit once it's approved and sent to your e-mail box.
- you have a copy of a return/onward ticket
Additional requirement for British overseas territories
Not every British overseas territory has to meet this additional condition. Check what requirements have to be completed by nationals of your country before applying.
Most British overseas territories also have to provide a copy of a stamped bank statement from the last 3 months. The statement needs to be under the applicant's name and has to cover the financial proof from the previous 90 days. You have to have an equivalent of BD (Bahrain dinar) 300, i.e., over 600 GBP or almost 800 USD for that period.
How can UK citizens apply for a Bahrain visa?
Applying in advance makes your travelling experience stress-free. File your application in less than 15 minutes. UK citizens, upon meeting the mentioned requirements, can apply online by following these steps:
- Visa Application form: start by filling an online form with your data, e-mail address, the purpose of your travel, and attaching any required documents that need to be provided in the application.
- Online payment: pay the visa fee, which differs according to what visa type you chose. Make the payment using any of the several methods of online payment available on our website.
- E-mail box: check your inbox once your payment is registered. First, you will receive a confirmation number; then, eVisa will also be sent to your e-mail box after approval.
Please remember that your passport has to be valid for at least six months ahead of the planned trip. Apply using our services with a 95% successful application approval rate and 46 hours of average processing time!
Our team is available to youthroughout the process should you have any questions and always double-checks all the forms to ensure quick and successful approval.
Bahrain archipelago consists of 40 natural and over 50 human-made islands that are centered around the biggest island, i.e., the Bahrain island. Sweltering and humid summers await for tourists, so prepare thoroughly for Bahrain's climate before going. Get your visa to Bahrain in just a few days and enjoy your dream holiday!