Bahrain Visa for GCC Residents
Every resident of one of the GCC countries is eligible to apply for an electronic visa permit to travel to Bahrain. The Kingdom of Bahrain welcomes all GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council) residents with eVisas obtained.
If you are a resident of either Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates, handling an eVisa permit will be effortless and quick.
Keep on reading to find out what documents GCC countries residents need to prepare to apply online, how to go through the application process and the eVisa to Bahrain characteristics.
eVisa to Bahrain for GCC residents
To enter the Kingdom of Bahrain as a GCC resident, you have to have a valid Bahrain visa. Fortunately, eVisa to Bahrain can be handled entirely from home. You don't have to visit the embassy, wait in long queues, or trouble yourself with an excessive amount of paperwork.
eVisa to Bahrain can be divided into three types. Each one determines how long can you stay in Bahrain at once and how many times can you visit Bahrain within the validity period.
Bahrain visa types
These are the 3 Bahrain visa types all GCC residents can choose between:
- a 69 Euro visa that allows a single entrance to Bahrain for 14 days
- a 109 Euro multiple-entry visa valid for 3 months (each stay can be as long as 30 days at once)
- a 249 Euromultiple-entry visa valid for 12 months (with each stay not exceeding 90 days at a time)
The first entrance to Bahrain, no matter what visa type you choose to obtain, has to occur within the first 30 days from the visa issue. The processing fee differs amongst the different visa types, 69, 109, and 249 Euro.
Obligatory documents to prepare for GCC residents
Every traveller with a resident permit in one of the GCC countries can apply for an esVisa upon meeting specific visa requirements. Before making your application online, please make sure that you have the following documents ready:
- a scan or photograph of your valid passport (please remember that your passport has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the intended departure date)
- evidence of the return ticket
- proof of onward ticket if you're transiting through Bahrain to another country
- copy of your residence permit from one of the GCC countries
Bahrain visa processing time
To ensure the processing time will be as short as possible, make sure that you prepare all of the necessary documents to attach to your application and put the essential data in your application form correctly. Always double-check the provided information to avoid issues or delays.
The processing time may take up to 5 business days from applying online. Suppose you choose to use our services to obtain a visa to Bahrain. In that case, whether it will be the single-entry visa or the visas valid for three months or 12 months, our team of professionals will carefully check your application to ensure it's correct. When applying with us, the average processing time is just 46 hours, while the successful application rate is at 95%!
Online application for GCC residents
All GCC residents must have a passport and meet all the other requirements to apply online and quickly obtain a visa to Bahrain. Please remember that your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from the planned entry date to Bahrain.
Follow this simple online application guide to get your eVisa to Bahrain:
- Prepare the documents listed in the section that describes the obligatory documentsfor all GCC residents. Start the application process by clicking on the 'Apply Online' button on your right. Then, fill in an online application form.
- Pay the handling processing fee by choosing one of the various online payment methods available on our website.
- Once you've paid the visa fee, check your inbox for the eVisa confirmation number. You can check on what stage is your visa processing using this number. Within a maximum of 5 business days, an eVisa will arrive in your inbox.
It's that simple; you don't even have to leave your home to apply! All you need to enter Bahrain is a valid passport and an eVisa permit. Explore Bahrain with an electronic visa for a stress-free travelling experience!
Bahrain is an archipelago of dozens of islands. With hundreds of coastline kilometers, tropical beaches, deserts, and many tourist attractions, Bahrain draws 4 million tourists visiting its territories annually. Become one of the tourists and experience all of that in person, with an eVisa to Bahrain!