Bahrain Visa for Australian Citizens
Millions of tourists visit Bahrain each year. Thanks to the hot and humid summers, the Kingdom of Bahrain makes the perfect vacation spot. If you've ever dreamed of seeing Bahrain but were overwhelmed with visa handling processes, keep on reading this article to learn how to obtain a visa to Bahrain quickly and easily!
All Australian citizens who prepare the documents described in the section describing the visa requirements can apply online for one of the three eVisa to Bahrain types.
eVisa to Bahrain for Australian citizens
Australian citizens are eligible to apply for an electronic visa permit. Travel to Bahrain using an eVisa to avoid tiresome and complicated processes of handling a visa at the embassy.
You can complete the application process from home using your phone, laptop, PC, or tablet in just a couple of minutes! Start filling the application form upon meeting specific visa requirements.
There are 3 different visa to Bahrain options; you can choose between:
- a single-entry visa that is allowing 14 days of stay in Bahrain (69 Euro)
- a multiple-entry visa valid for 3 months with each stay not exceeding 30 days (109 Euro)
- a multiple-entry visa valid for 12 months, each stay cannot be longer than 90 days at a time (249 Euro)
Please note that no matter what visa type you choose, the first entrance to Bahrain needs to take place within the first month of the eVisa issue.
Which documents do Australian citizens need to prepare to apply?
Luckily, there aren't many documents or travel documents that Australian citizens should need to apply online. Please make sure that you have the following to ensure successful approval of your Bahrain visa:
- a legible scan or a photograph of your passport
- your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months ahead of the planned date to enter Bahrain
- a copy of the return ticket (or onward ticket if you're just transiting through Bahrain
Visa requirements for Australian citizens are simple; there is no need to visit the embassy or trouble yourself with excessive paperwork.
Visa application for Australian citizens
The last thing that is standing between you and your dream travel to Bahrain is a quick visa application process. All Australian citizens with passports valid for at least six months forth from the departure date and that meet the other requirements can apply online.
To get your visa for Bahrain quickly, follow this process:
- The first step to getting your Bahrain tourist visa is to properly fill an online application form with your data, e-mail address, and the purpose of your travel. Next, attach all the necessary documents described in the requirements section.
- Then, pay the visa charges that are different according to each visa type. You can use a credit card, debit card, or any other online payment method on our website.
- Right after your payment has been registered, you will receive a confirmation number. This number can be used for checking how the visa processing is going. Within 5 business days or even less, an eVisa to Bahrain will be delivered to your e-mail box.
Please make sure that you have provided an e-mail address that you have access to. Otherwise, it may not be easy to obtain your eVisa permit once it's sent.
Why should you apply using our services?
Our services make visas accessible to everyone worldwide in an effortless way. To enter Bahrain with a visa that our team of experts handled for you, all you have to do is make an online application. Spare a few minutes to fill an online application form correctly, and we will take care of the rest.
Australian travellers who need help with their visas should know that our average processing time for a Bahrain visa is just 46 hours. 95% of the filed applications are successfully approved thanks to professionals in our team double-checking the forms for any errors to ensure quick approval.
In case your application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement as per our Terms of Service. Should you have any questions concerning your visa application, do not hesitate to contact our support team that is available 24/7.
All Australian citizens with valid passports and visas ready can travel, see Bahrain and become a Bahrain tourist. Explore the country fully! Make a plan to see as much as possible or relax on your holiday getaway. Flights from Australia to Bahrain can take even 14 hours, don't make it even more stressful and use electronic visas!
You can try scuba diving, horse riding, bird watching, or visit some of the many ancient sites located in Bahrain. Manama, the Kingdom of Bahrain capital and largest city, has some great spots for a shopping spree.
Please remember that your first entrance has to take place within 30 days of approval of your electronic visa.