Turkey e-Visa for Canadian Citizens
Since 2013, when the Turkish authorities implemented the system of electronic visas, Canadians can apply for their travel authorization documents online. Turkey e-Visa for Canadian citizens is issued as a multiple-entry visa that can be used to enter the country numerous times as long as the traveler's visa and passport remain valid.
Canadians can use the Turkish e-Visa and visit the country for business or leisure-related activities.
Turkish visa applicants simply need to submit an online form, and up to 3 business days, an email with the approved e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant's inbox. Visa applications have never been this easy!
The only document necessary to complete the application successfully is a valid Canadian passport when applying from Canada.
How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Canada?
All Canadian travelers should go to the left panel and click on the 'Apply Online' button, there are only 3 more steps to go through:
- Enter the necessary information into the e-Visa form: You will be asked to provide such data as your personal and passport details, email address, travel information, etc. Before going to the next step, check if all the information you already provided is entirely error-free. After making sure there are no mistakes, move on to the second step.
- Pay 129 EUR fee: All Canadian passport holders need to cover the processing fee by choosing one of the available online means of payment.
- Refresh your email address: After covering the e-Visa fee, you only need to check your inbox. The confirmation number should already be there. Upon approval of your application, a PDF file with an electronic visa will also be delivered to your inbox.
A print-out version of the approved online visa is obligatory. Therefore, don't forget to take the physical copy of your e-Visa for your trip to Turkey!
Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Australian citizens
On average, your Turkish e-Visa online application should be processed within 19 business hours. However, don't forget to apply in advance of at least 3 business days as it is the standard time for a Turkish e-Visa application to get approved.
It is the Turkish government that is the final body determining the exact time needed to approve your online application. Be careful when entering your data! Submitting an online application form without errors can help you to enjoy your e-Visa approved earlier.
Canadian citizens can choose from many online payment methods to pay the fee of 129 EUR. After making the payment, all applicants should check their email inboxes for a message with the confirmation number.
How long can Australian citizens stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Canadian passport holders are allowed to make a 90-day stay in Turkey with a valid Turkish e-Visa. Its validity starts to be counted on its issuance date. Serving as a multiple-entry visa, it can be used for numerous entries to Turkey.
Turkey e-Visa requirements for Australian citizens
All Canadian citizens need to have a valid Canadian passport that will not expire for at least 6 months following their planned entry date to Turkey. Apart from the valid passport requirement, there are no other documents to attach.
- Since every foreign visitor to Turkey needs to obtain a visa online (no matter the age), adult Canadians going to Turkey with children need to apply for the Turkish e-Visa on behalf of every underage traveler they plan on visiting Turkey with.
- Canadian travelers who will only be transiting through Turkey can do it visa-free as long as they staywithin the transit zone at the airport.
- The e-Visa application process needs to be completed at least 72 business hours before one's trip to Turkey.
- Turkish online visa is non-extendable. Do not overstay your visa, as it may result in fines, deportation, or even a ban on future entries to Turkey.
- Turkish e-Visa is not an alternative to the work permit. Business trips are allowed under an approved online visa, but it does not allow regular employment in Turkey. Should you need a visa to Turkey for employment purposes, you will have to contact the Turkish Embassy and arrange a standard visa there.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get a Turkey e-Visa?
- Only a 3-step visa application process to receive the approved e-Visa directly into the email address.
- 99% of Turkish online visa applications result in positive approval.
- All applications are thoroughly checked before being sent to the Turkish authoritiesfor final review.
- If you need to make some corrections to your application, our consultants will do it without charging additional fees.
- By entrusting your visa issues into the hands of experts from Evisa Express, you are guaranteed to receive a professional service provided by a company with extensive experience.
- Should you face any problems when applying for your e-Visa to Turkey, pleasefeel free to contact our support team at any time.