Turkey e-Visa for Australian Citizens
Since Turkish authorities implemented the electronic visa application system in 2013, the nationals of Australia are one of the eligible countries for an e-Visa to Turkey. This means that Australian passport holders can obtain their Turkey visas online instead of handling all the procedures to receive a traditional visa at the Turkish Embassy.
Turkey e-Visa for Australian citizens is a multiple-entry permit that allows its holder numerous entries to Turkey throughout the validity period of the visa. The application form can be submitted entirely online, and the processing should not take more than 3 business days.
Australians can use their e-Visas to travel to Turkey for tourism-related reasons or to handle any business duties there. To apply for the electronic visa to Turkey, a citizen of Australia is only required to be a holder of a valid passport and have at hand any working Internet-connected electronic device. As simple as that!
How to apply for an e-Visa to Turkey from Australia?
Start by going to the left-hand panel and clicking on the 'Apply Online' button to go through 3 more steps of the e-Visa application process:
- Provide the required data into the Turkey e-Visa form: You will be requested to enter such data as your personal details, passport details (expiration date, passport number), email address, travel information, etc. Before moving on to the second step, make sure that all the data that you already entered is correct. After double-checking it, go to the next step.
- Pay the e-Visa fee: Australians need to cover the fee of 129 Euro to process their applications.
- Check your email inbox: The last step after paying the processing fee is to check the email inbox. The confirmation number should already be there, while the approved e-Visa to Turkey will also be delivered to the applicant's email.
All Australians need to remember to print out the received electronic visa to Turkey before the planned trip.
Turkey e-Visa processing time and fees for Australian citizens
The standard time necessary to review and approve the Turkey e-Visa application takes maximally up to 3 business days. Every single mistake made in the provided data can delay the processing time.
Make sure your online form is error-free. Correctly submitted applications are on average processed earlier, and applicants can enjoy their visas processed even within 19 business hours.
E-VISA TO TURKEY FEE
Turkey e-Visa processing fees vary depending on the nationalities of applicants, and for Australian passport holders, the fee is 129 Euro. Nationals of Australia can select from many secure means of online payment available on our website to cover the e-Visa issuing fee.
How long can Australian citizens stay in Turkey with an e-Visa?
Citizens of Australia are allowed to stay in Turkey for 90 days throughout 180 days of e-Visa validity, which starts on the day the e-Visa is issued.
As an online visa to Turkey issued for citizens of Australia is a multiple-entry permit, its holder can use it to enter the country more than once as long as their online visa and passport remain valid.
Turkey e-Visa requirements for Australian citizens
Every citizen of Australia needs to be a holder of an Australian passport not expiring for at least 6 months from the intended date of entering Turkey. There is no other additional documentation to upload.
- All Australians who plan to visit Turkey with underage travel companions must obtain individual electronic visas to Turkey for all children traveling with them.
- Transit through Turkey is possible visa-free, providing that a traveler won't exit the transit zone when awaiting the onward flight.
- Please note that an online visa is not an alternative to a regular work visa. e-Visa covers business trips to Turkey but not taking up employment there.
- There is no possibility to extend the Turkish e-Visa. Moreover, overstaying in Turkey without a valid visa can lead to serious consequences, like fines, deportation, or a future ban on entering the country.
- Australian citizens need to apply for the Turkey e-Visa at least 3 business days before the planned trip to ensure that they will receive their travel permit on time. It is also worth noting that the exact processing time is at the total discretion of the Turkish authorities that need to approve every online visa application.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get a Turkey e-Visa?
- 99% of Turkish electronic visa applications submitted by our customers are successfully approved.
- There are just 3 steps to complete to enjoy having the approved Turkish e-Visa delivered to your email inbox.
- Our visa experts review all applications before they are sent further to the Turkish authorities to ensure a high possibility of approval.
- If your application requires some corrections, we will make it for you cost-free.
- Having operated on the market for 6 years, our company gained vast experience and knowledge in the field of electronic visas issued to numerous worldwide destinations.
Our consultants are ready to make your trip trouble-free and provide you with the best possible online visa experience. Should you have any questions about the requirements or face any trouble filling out your online visa application form, do not hesitate to contact our support team.