Saudi Arabia Invitation Letter for Business Visa
The Saudi Arabia Business Invitation Letter is a document mandatory for every person who wishes to travel to Saudi Arabia for business purposes. Since the Saudi immigration system is based on the idea of corporate sponsorship, a company operating and registered in the KSA must sponsor the visa. Obtaining the letter is followed by the application for a business visa.
The invitation letter is issued entirely online and includes some personal information of the applicant, details of both the inviting company and the sending company, the type of requested visa, and its validity period. Most of the invitations are written partially in English and Arabic.
If you plan to travel to Saudi Arabia to handle some business affairs, including participation in business meetings and attending conferences, Evisa Express can offer you professional assistance in obtaining the Saudi Business Invitation Letter. Depending on your nationality, you may obtain either:
- multiple-entry 1-year letter: applicable for most nationalities excluding Yemen, Iran, Nigeria, Syria, Iraq, Libia, and Palestine, or;
- multiple-entry 5-year letter: issued exclusively for the UK and French nationals.
It may take up to 5 business days to process your letter, so do remember to submit your application early enough before your planned trip to Saudi Arabia.
The letter is prepared by the sponsoring company in Saudi, registered with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), and authorized to issue electronic Saudi Business Invitation Letters. By choosing our services, you may be sure that you will receive the Saudi invitation letter recognized by all Saudi diplomatic posts worldwide.
Please note: The Saudi Business Invitation Letter is not equivalent to a visa! Getting it is just the first step taken to obtain a Saudi business visa.
The requirements for obtaining a Visa Invitation Letter from the MOFA
Applicants need to prepare the following documents:
- completed application form
- clear copy of the bio-data passport page (passport must remain valid for at least 6 months)
- residence permit*
- previous Saudi visa for working purposes or commercial visits (if any issued in the past)
*applies only to GCC residents (Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE)
Every applicant also needs to meet some basic technical requirements, including having:
- an active email address
- a valid means of online payment
- an Internet-accessed working electronic device
What information needs to be included in the Visa Invitation Letter
The essential information to be provided in the Saudi invitation letter includes:
- details of the addressed KSA Embassy
- job profession
- sponsor ID
- business invitation no.
- applicant's company details
- number of entries for requested business visa
- type and validity of the requested visa
Important: The invitation letter must be stamped and signed by the sponsoring organization or the Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry.
Benefits of online application for Saudi Visa Invitation Letter
- straightforward and intuitive online application process
- a quick way to get a document essential for a business visa application
- fast processing time that will take maximally 5 days
- Saudi Arabia Letter of Invitation delivered directly to the applicant's email inbox in an electronic form
- professional assistance of our visa agency operating on the market for many years
1. What is a Saudi Arabia Visa Invitation Letter?
The Saudi invitation letter is a necessary document for a business visa application. The letter is issued by the Saudi sponsoring company registered with MOFA and is recognized by all KSA Consulates and Embassies located all over the world.
Its holder must remember that the Saudi business invitation letter does not replace a Saudi visa. It is only one of the documents necessary for the business visa application. In the next step, the applicant must apply for a Saudi business visa through the Enjaz online application or the Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia.
2. Who needs to provide a Visa Invitation Letter to the MOFA in Saudi Arabia?
The visa invitation letter is required for all EU nationals as well as non-EU citizens who plan to visit Saudi Arabia for business-related purposes. Without this letter, it is impossible to receive a stamped visa.
All corporate clients traveling to Saudi for business activities may use our services to obtain the letter through the Saudi Chamber of Commerce or Authorisation from the Saudi Government MOFA.
Once your request is positively processed, the letter will be delivered in an electronic form directly to the email address provided in the online application. Make sure that you entered the correct email address!
3. How do you get a Visa Invitation Letter from the MOFA in Saudi Arabia if you need one urgently for travel purposes?
Fill out the online form and choose the option of the express invitation letter. Please note that you will need to cover an additional fee to obtain a visa invitation letter urgently.
The prices may vary depending on the type of invitation you request as well as your given nationality.
If you have any doubts about the express processing of your application and the service fees, don't hesitate to contact us via email, phone, or contact form.
4. What to do if your application is rejected?
Try to fill out the online application form carefully to avoid making any mistakes. Before submitting it for further approval, double-check all the data. It will maximize your chances of receiving your Saudi visa invitation letter on time and without any hassle.
Should your application be denied somehow, please contact our support team. Our visa consultants will revise it again and check for errors.
5. How long does it take to process a Visa Invitation Letter?
Saudi Arabia Invitation Letters for business visas are processed in up to 5 business days. Please do remember to check all the details provided in the online form twice since any single mistake may result in your application rejection or unnecessary delays.
Do not forget to apply for your invitation much in advance of your trip to Saudi Arabia. This way, all visa procedures may be handled on time.