Saudi Arabia e-Visa Application
Saudi Arabia e-Visa Basic information
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multiple-entry online visa, introduced on September 27, 2019 by government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
An e-Visaallows touristsfrom eligible countries to apply for visa online before the travel, eliminating the need to pursuethe process of obtaining a traditional Embassy visa.
To apply for e-Visa to KSA you need only your recent photograph and a valid passport.
All online Saudi visas are issued for purposes of tourism, which includes going on the pilgrimage to Mecca (Umrah).
Apply with Evisa Express online within minutes using any working device.
The online Saudi Arabia visa costs 149 Euro.
All applicants can cover the fees using any of the several secure online payment methods. Once your application is approved, all you have to do is look into your email box for the government-issued electronic visa.
Saudi Arabia e-Visa types
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers only one e-Visa type for all eligible travelers: an electronic multiple-entry tourist visa.
It can be used for tourism-related purposes, such as travel for sightseeing or visiting family and friends. It also includes the pilgrimage to Mecca (Umrah.)
KSA does not offer an e-Visa for business travel.
So, what are the characteristics of the online Saudi Arabia tourist visa?
- stays valid for 365 days from the date of issue
- is a multiple-entry permit. You can enter and exit the country freely during the validity period
- allows tourists to remain in Saudi Arabia for 90 days during each visit
Snorkel in the Red Sea, jeep-ride through the desert, relax on the paradise-like Farasan Islands, and discover the ancient sites all with an online visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!
List of eligible countries
If you're wondering whether your country of citizenship is eligible for a Saudi e-Visa, take a look at the list of eligible countries below:
- Czech Republic
- Korea, South
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
* including Hong Kong and Macau
If you cannot find your country on this list, then you are advised to contact your nearest Saudi Arabian Embassy in order to obtain a traditional paper visa.
Please note: Citizens and legal residents of KSA, as well as citizens of member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), do not need a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia e-Visa application form
Evisa Express is a trusted provider of electronic visa application services online. We act as a link between travelers and the government of Saudi Arabia. We pre-screen all applications to make sure our applicants have the strongest possible opportunity for approval!
Use the panel on the left and choose the purpose of your travel. Click 'Apply Online' to start the application process and follow these steps:
- Fill the application form: put the necessary information in the form and make sure everything is correct. Provide your name, surname, birth date, basic travel details, passport information, and your email address.
- Cover the 149 Euro fee: use any of the several available methods of online payment to cover the fees for your Saudi Arabia e-Visa. Check if you have received a confirmation number at your email address.
- Wait for the approved e-Visa to be delivered: within a maximum of 72 hours your entry permit will be delivered to your email box in PDF form. Make sure to provide an email address that is active!
Please note! Each applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival to Saudi Arabia.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process or the online Saudi Arabia visa in general, do not hesitate to contact our support team via email or phone!
What is the Saudi Arabia e-Visa validity?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa validity is one year (365 days) from issuing.
The electronic travel document serves as a multiple-entry online visa that allows you to visit Saudi Arabia numerous times.
All eligible travelers can stay for up to 3 months at a time and enter and exit KSA as many times as they need to during that year; each visit can be a maximum of 90 days. Keep in mind that the electronic visa to Saudi Arabia is issued for tourist purposes only, including the Umrah pilgrimage.
Any traveler can transit through Saudi Arabia without a visa. The only requirement is that you stay in the airport's transit area for the entire period of time before boarding your connecting flight.
Make sure that your passport will stay valid throughout the whole duration of your trip.
Requirements on arrival
All successful applicants get the electronic copy of their e-Visa delivered via email. We recommend that you download this PDF onto your phone and have it available to show to the customs officials who may ask to see it upon your arrival.
However, the Saudi Arabia online visa system is very modern, thus, it does not require you to have the print-out copy with you.
Your electronic visa will be digitally linked to your passport and the customs authorities will be able to see this electronic copy automatically.
Saudi Arabia e-Visa Sample
If you have submitted your application and are now waiting for its approval, please find the Saudi Arabia e-Visa sample below.
All applicants must have the following documents when applying for the Saudi Arabia e-Visa:
- a valid passport
- applicant's face photo that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera
Please note! It's crucial that your passport stays valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Participation in Umrah is only possible out of the Hajj season. To participate in Hajj you must apply for a special visa at the Embassy (The Ministry of Hajj)
- Only Muslim travelers can access the city of Mecca, while others can access the city of Madinah
- Participation in Umrah is also possible for unaccompaniedmale relatives
- Your passport must stay valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Saudi Arabia. An exception is passports issued by the United States
- When traveling with a passenger under the age of 18, you are obligated to submit an application for a guardian of a minor
- e-Visa is accepted by all airports and seaports in Saudi Arabia
- The Saudi Arabia online visa is currently not issued for business purposes
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Saudi Arabia e-Visa
- What is the e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multiple-entry permit that allows travelers to visit KSA for tourism purposes. You can obtain the necessary entry permit online within 72 hours or less by filling out an application with Evisa Express. The approved online visa will be digitally connected to your passport and a PDF copy will be sent to your email.
- How much is the electronic visa for Saudi Arabia?
The electronic visa for Saudi Arabia costs 149 Euro, which you can cover using any of the several available online payment methods. As soon as your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number that can be used to check how well your application is processing.
- Is Saudi e-Visa valid for Umrah?
Yes, the Saudi Arabia e-Visa is valid for Umrah. However, only Muslim travelers can access the city of Mecca. Moreover, you can partticipate in Umrah only when it is not currently the Hajj season. If you're not Muslim, you can acess the city of Madinah.
- How can I check my Saudi e-Visa status online?
To check the status of your Saudi Arabia e-Visa, prepare the confirmation number received right after your payment has been registered.and contact our support team via email or phone! The maximum processing time is 72 hours (3 business days); thus, make sure to apply in advance.
- Can I get an online Saudi visa on arrival?
Citizens from the eligible countries can obtain the online visa on arrival. However, it is far more secure to get the necessary entry permit a few days in advance of the planned travel. Make sure that you'll be able to cross the Saudi border and avoid the long lines at the airport by applying for an e-Visaonline.
- I'm from the United States - am I eligible for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, the United States is one of the eligible countries for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia. The multiple-entry permit can be used only for tourism purposes and stays valid for one year from issuing. Apply at least 3 business days in advance of your travel and get the approved online visa delivered to your inbox!
- Who needs an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Every traveler who crosses the Saudi Arabia border must have an appropriate entry permit to do so. Apply for your e-Visa at least 3 business days in advance of your travel to get it delivered on time. Moreover, please make sure that your passport will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Saudi.
- How to get a visa for Saudi Arabia online?
Tourists from the eligible countries can get the necessary electronic visa by simply filling out the online application form with some basic personal and travel information and covering the 149 Euro fee. Should you need anyhelp during applying, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- How long does it take to get the online Saudi Arabia visa?
Maximum processing time when applying for the Saudi Arabia online visa is 72 hours (3 business days) from submitting the form. To avoid any delays or issues with approval, please make sure there are no errors in your application.
- How will I receive the electronic Saudi Arabia visa?
All approved electronic Saudi visas are delivered to applicants via email in the form of a PDF file. Make sure to provide a correct and active email address when applying online. Once you receive your entry permit, all there's left to do is packing your bags! You don't have to print it out since it links directly to your passport.
- How to check the online visit visa expiry date in Saudi Arabia?
It's very easy to check the expiry date of your Saudi Arabia e-Visa! Simply check the date on the electronic visa PDF you received in your email box. If you have misplaced your entry permit, please contact our support team.
- What documents do I need to apply for the Saudi Arabia visa online?
To apply for your Saudi Arabia visa online, prepare your passport and the applicant's face photo that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera. Please remember that your passport needs to stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of the travel.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Yes, children do need an e-Visa. Saudi Arabia requires that parents or legal guardians fill out separate applications for their children. The child's application must contain information about their legal guardian.
- What can I do if my Saudi Arabia e-Visa is denied?
Saudi Arabia e-Visa applications are rarely denied. In case yours did not get positively approved, make sure that all the data provided in the form was correct. If so, please contact our support team via email or phone to receive further information.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email