Oman eVisa for Turkish Citizens
Since 2018, Turkish citizens can obtain an electronic visa and travel to Oman for business and tourism-related trips. The electronic application significantly speeds up the process of getting a visa to Turkey as applicants do not even need to leave their homes to submit their applications.
Oman eVisa for Turkish citizens can be used to explore the country's tourist attractions and handle all kinds of business affairs.
Travelers can choose from three available types of the Oman eVisa and choose one that fits their travel needs best. Oman eVisa application does not require applicants to bother themselves with visiting the Omani Embassy. With just a few simple clicks, they can get the approved eVisa to Oman delivered directly to their email inbox.
How to apply for an eVisa to Oman from Turkey?
The application process was made very easy to get your visa to Oman with minimum effort. You only have to go through three steps, which are as follows:
- Enter the required details: Complete every box of the online application form with the necessary data like personal and travel information, passport details, and more. Before moving on to the second step, go over all of the provided details, just in case some mistakes have been made when filling out the online form. Please note that any mistake could extend the processing time of your application.
- Pay the visa fee: The cost of an Oman eVisa is determined by the online visa type you choose. There are three available types and three different prices (69, 99, or 149 Euro).
- Refresh your inbox: Soon after paying the fee, you will get a confirmation number. Make sure that this message was delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam or junk mail! Your Oman eVisa will also be delivered to your email inbox as soon as the Omani authorities approve it.
Remember that your approved Oman eVisa will be required when entering the country. Make sure to print it out and carry it along with your Turkish passport at all times!
Oman eVisa processing time and fees for Turkish citizens
The 72-hour processing time is a standard time to receive the approval for an eVisa to Oman. However, it is quite common that eVisa applicants can enjoy earlier approval. On average, it is only 31 business hours for Oman eVisas.
Turkish nationals have three online Oman visa types to choose from. There are also three different processing fees:
- a single-entry eVisa (1): 69 Euro
- a single-entry eVisa (2): 99 Euro
- a multiple-entry visa: 149 Euro
Payments can be made online with various options, e.g., credit/debit card, PayPal, and many more.
How long can Turkish citizens stay in Oman with an eVisa?
Turkish passport holders can plan a stay in Oman for either 10 or 30 days with a single-entry visa. Holders of multiple-entry eVisas are allowed to enter Oman as many times as they need, but each visit may last up to 1 month.
A single-entry permit to Oman is issued for one month, while multiple-entry visas are valid for one year.
No matter the type of online visa to Oman selected, its validity period is counted from its issuance date.
Oman eVisa requirements for Turkish citizens
Turkish citizens are required to provide only two documents to their Oman eVisa applications, and these are as follows:
- the valid passport bio-data page (digital copy)
- a phone or PC camera face photo
Important note: The passport used in the Oman eVisa application cannot expire for a minimum of 180 days from the planned date of entering Oman. Should your passport expire soon, renew it and then start your eVisa application process.
- Oman eVisa application is possible only when an applicant is not a holder of a valid eVisa to Oman.
- Taking up employment in Oman requires obtaining a regular visa at the Omani Embassy. eVisa to Oman does not function as a work permit.
- Oman online visa application must be completed from outside of Oman.
- Travelers overstaying their Oman eVisa will be fined 10 OMR for each illegal day of stay in the country.
- Sometimes the processing time may take longer than 3 business days. The exact time is at the total discretion of the Royal Oman Police.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an Oman eVisa?
If you are still unsure whether to choose our services, please note that we have been one of the leading companies providing electronic visas for travelers worldwide. We can make your visa process pleasant and effortless with a 98% success rate!
We are here for your convenience and will ensure that all goes smoothly from the very beginning to the very end!
Do not forget that you can contact us by phone or email whenever you encounter any eVisa-related problems. Our helpdesk is waiting to answer all your questions and dispel your doubts!