Oman eVisa for Australian Citizens
Oman eVisa was implemented in 2018 to speed up the process of obtaining the necessary visa before visiting Oman. Australian citizens can apply online and use the received Omani electronic visa to take a short stay in Oman.
Oman eVisa for Australian citizens is an official visa approved by the Oman Government that enables taking trips to Oman relating to business or tourism.
Since an electronic visa can be applied for online, Australian nationals only need to complete a 3-step application process without even leaving their homes. No Embassy visits are necessary to collect the approved travel document.
After processing, Oman eVisa is sent to the applicant's email inbox in PDF form. As you can see, online application has only advantages. You can entrust your visa issues into the hands of our experts to save your time, money, and energy!
How to apply for an eVisa to Oman from Australia?
To complete the application process for an Oman eVisa, all applicants from Australia need to fill out an online form. To go to the online application form, choose the left panel and click on the 'Apply Online' button. Next, there are only 3 more steps to follow:
- Enter the required data: you will be asked to provide your basic personal and passport details, as well as the planned date of entry to Oman and the type of Oman eVisa you wish to apply for. Moreover, it is necessary to upload a passport copy (a scan or a clear photo of the bio-data page) and your face photo.
- Pay the processing fee: After providing all the required data and ensuring that all details are correct, every applicant needs to cover the processing fee. It may vary depending on the selected type of Oman eVisa.
- Receive the approved eVisa: Go to your email inbox and check for the message with the confirmation number necessary to follow the progress of your application process. Within 3 business days, your approved electronic visa will be delivered to your email address too.
Please remember to print out the received online visa as you will need its hard copy to show upon your entry to Oman along with your valid passport to the borders officials.
Oman eVisa processing time and fees for Australian citizens
The standard time to process applications for Oman online visas is 72 business hours. That is why all applicants must apply at least 3 business days in advance of their trip to Oman.
Very often, our customers can enjoy their visas approved much earlier. On average, within 31 hours. Don't forget to refresh your inbox regularly after submitting your application.
When choosing a 10-day single-entry online visa, applicants need to pay 69 Euro. For a single-entry visa allowing a 30-day stay, the fee is 99 Euro, while a multiple-entry visa requires the fee of 149 Euro.
How long can Australian citizens stay in Oman with an eVisa?
Australian passport holders can enter Oman once or numerous times depending on the obtained type of eVisa to Oman. Australians can choose either a 10-day stay visa or a 30-day permit.
Single-entry visas to Oman remain valid for 1 month, while the multiple-entry permit is issued for 1 year.
Oman eVisa requirements for Australian citizens
Australian citizens simply need to attach the following to their online Oman eVisa applications:
- a photo of their passport bio-data page
- a face photo (phone or PC camera photos are accepted)
Please note that your passport cannot expire for at least 180 days from the date you plan to enter Oman. Should you need to change the data in your passport or its expiry date is close, renew it and only then apply for an eVisa to Oman.
- You can apply for a new online visa only when your previous one has expired.
- eVisa does not cover taking up employment in Oman.
- Every application for an online visa must be submitted outside Oman.
- Overstaying an eVisa without the proper permit will result in a fine of 10 OMR for every additional day spent in Oman.
- The final decision to grant you an eVisa to Oman is determined by the Royal Oman Police. Hence, sometimes the processing time may take a bit longer.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an Oman eVisa?
If you still have doubts about whether to choose our services, please remember that we are one of the leading companies in the market that arrange electronic visas for travelers around the globe. We have gained vast experience to make your visa application pleasant and effortless. 98% of our applicants receive approved eVisas to Oman.
Oman eVisa is waiting for you! Just fill out the online form, and we will handle the rest! Do not forget that you can contact our support team whenever you face any problem or have visa-related questions.