Indian e-Visa for Russian Citizens
In order to make it much simpler for foreign visitors to visit India, the Indian government decided to introduce an electronic visa system. As a result, nowadays, Russian citizens visiting India don't have to bother anymore with arranging an embassy appointment and then going through the never-ending application procedures to obtain a traditional visa.
e-Visa to India for Russian citizens comes in three different types. Depending on the particular traveler's needs, they can choose tourist, business, or medical electronic visa. Every type differs in terms of the number of entries, validity, and allowed period of stay.
The e-visa application process is much simpler and more straightforward as you can complete it even sitting back in your chair. 15 minutes are enoughto submit an online application, while the processing of your Indian visa request shouldn't take more than 3 business days! Doesn't it sound great?
How to apply for an electronic Indian visa from Russia?
The process of Indian electronic visa application consists only of 3 following stages:
- 1. First of all, choose the purpose of your Indian trip (tourism, medical, or business) and next click the button 'Apply Online.'
- 2. In the second step, you will be asked to provide some of your personal data and travel details, submit the required passport photos and other supporting documents (if applicable), and your face photo. Once you have uploaded all of these, you need to pay a visa fee.
- 3. Refresh your e-mail and check if a confirmation number is already in your inbox. That's it! Now, you have to wait for your electronic Indian visa to arrive within a max. 72 hours.
Important note: All Russian citizens should check if their passports remain valid at least half a year from the day of their arrival in India!
India e-Visa processing time and fees for Russian citizens
To fill out the Indian online application form, you don't need more than 15 minutes, while no longer than after 72 business hours, you will receive your approved electronic visa to your inbox. However, don't be shocked if you get your e-Visa earlier, as the average processing time is only 51 hours!
INDIA ONLINE VISA FEE FOR THE RUSSIANS
Russian citizens must pay a one-time fee of 149 Euro for an online visa. Every applicant can choose from many available payment methods on our website to pay the fee.
How long can Russian citizens stay in India with e-Visa?
There are 3 different types of India e-visa that allow their holders to stay for a certain period of time in the country:
- e-Tourist: a multiple-entry permit issued for all those traveling for tourism purposes. e-Tourist visa is valid for one year, and its holder is allowed to stay 90 days in total, either consecutively or spread over a few visits.
- e-Business: a multiple-entry permit granted to business travelers attending conferences or business-related activities in India.Its validity is one year,and its holder is allowed to stay 180 days in total, either consecutively or spread over a few visits.
- e-Medical: a triple-entry visa issued for medical reasons. It is valid shorter than the other two, namely only4 months. Its holder can stay up to 60 days in total, either throughout a single stay or spread over three visits.
Important note: Indian online visa cannot be renewed. If it expires, you'll have to get a new one!
India e-Visa requirements for the Russian citizens
The requirements that Russian citizens must meet to complete the online visa application successfully are as follows:
- e-Tourist visa: a photograph of a biometric page of your valid passport; your face photo.
- e-Business visa: the same requirements as above plus an invitation sent by an Indian partner company or its business card
- e-Medical visa: a photograph of a biometric page of your valid passport; your face photo; written document issued by a hospital in India or any other medical institution confirming that you undergo medical treatment in the country (basic details like length of stay in India and type of treatment).
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an India e-Visa?
Applying with us, you can be sure that your application will be processed successfully. 96%of all our applicants receive their e-visas to India. The rejection of the application may occur only when there are some discrepancies in personal information. Please note that a decision on whether to grant a visa to a given person is at the total discretion of the government of India. That is why it's so important to double-check your data provided in the online application!
Our consultants make every effort to solve any issues arising throughout the entire process of your application. All these minimalize the risk of your application's rejection. Don't hesitate to contact them if you have any doubts or questions!
Traveling to India has never been this easy! You're 3 steps away from making your Indian dream come true. Get your valid e-visa to India and pack your luggage for the journey of your life. You won't regret it!