Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form
The Indian Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form is an online health and travel declaration that's currently obligatory for all travelers planning to visit India.
The India Self Declaration requires travelers to provide essential information relating to their personal, contact, flight, travel, and health details, as well as requires providing their international travel history from the last 14 days.
India resumed welcoming international travelers on the 27th of March, 2022, after a 2-year travel ban implemented due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Since then, the country's government requires incoming travelers to meet the new entry requirement and complete the Air Suvidha Health Declaration.
There's no specific time stipulated by the Indian Government to complete the form before departure. However, it's best to apply no later than 72 hours of the planned arrival in India or as soon as you have all the essential details to complete the application form.
Air Suvidha is available for travelers entirely online and confirmation of its completion arrives to each applicant via email in PDF form.
Requirements to meet to complete the Indian Self Declaration Form
- valid passport
- vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test result
- an active email address
- a stable Internet connection
- any working device (phone/laptop/PC/tablet)
How to apply for Air Suvidha
The application process for the Indian Self Declaration Form takes place online and requires following these four steps:
- Carefully complete the online application form with the required details
- Submit the required supporting documents (a copy of your valid passport and either your vaccination certificate or a negative result of a PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival in India)
- Cover the service fee
- Check your email inbox for the PDF confirmation of completing the Indian Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form
Make sure to check the filled-out application form thoroughly before submitting it for approval to ensure quick processing times.
Information to provide in the Air Suvidha Form for India
- Personal Details - such as name, date of birth, gender, and nationality
- Contact Details - phone number and email address
- Flight Details - flight number, seat number, first airport of entry, country and city of departure
- Travel Details - date of arrival, PNR number, address for the stay in India: house number, street/village name, tehsil name (district), state, city, postal code
- Health Status - answer yes or no questions asking if you have been experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever/coughing/respiratory distress, or diseases: diabetes/hypertension, bronchial asthma, cancer, under immunosuppressive therapy, and asking if you are a post-transplant patient
- Travel History - countries visited within the last 14 days
What happens after applying
A PDF confirmation is delivered to each traveler who has completed the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form for India.
It's best to print out the received document and have it in paper form for the planned trip to India.
Covid-19 Entry Requirements in India
The Government of India changed the applicable entry requirements on the 14th of February, 2022 stipulating that fully vaccinated travelers no longer need to get tested before departure.
Moreover, all travelers, despite their vaccination status are no longer subject to on arrival testing and the 7-day quarantine that was previously required.
Not fully vaccinated travelers must take a PCR test for Covid-19 within 72 hours of their planned arrival in India and submit the test results into the Air Suvidha application form. Children under the age of 5 are exempt from the testing requirement.
Currently applicable procedures upon arrival in India:
- random testing
- health and temperature screenings
- self-monitoring for 14 days of arrival
Frequently asked questions
The Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form must be completed due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The Indian Government introduced the Air Suvidha forms to serve as an additional safety measure for the general public.
The Self Declaration Form for India should best be completed within 72 hours of the planned arrival in India, especially if you will need to attach test results to your application.
To complete the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form for India, you will need a valid passport and either a vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test result. All travelers completing the form will also need to have all the essential details of their planned visit to India, including the flight and seat number, address for the stay in India, and more.
To apply for the Air Suvidha form for India, complete an online application form with the required details, check if every piece of information provided is correct, attach the required supporting documents (passport copy and vaccination certificate/PCR test result), cover the service fees, and wait for a confirmation email to be delivered. The online application process can be easily completed under 15 minutes from home.