Egypt e-Visa for Russian Citizens
Russian Federation is one of the countries that, since 2017, can apply for an electronic visa to Egypt. Egypt e-Visa for Russian citizens functions as an online travel authorization that can be issued entirely online without any Embassy visits. The e-Visa application process requires submitting an online form at least 7 business days prior to one's trip to Egypt.
Russian passport holders can choose from two Egypt e-Visa types depending on if they want to enter Egypt once or multiple times. Both of them can be used for tourist or business trips. To fill and submit the electronic form, you just need an electronic device connected to the Internet.
You can apply from any place in the world, providing that you're staying outside Egypt at the moment of application. Processed e-Visa for Egypt will be delivered to your email address indicated in the application form. Moreover, applying shouldn't take you more time than 15 minutes!
How to apply for an electronic Egypt visa from Russia?
To start filling the online form, click on the 'Apply Online' button and go through 3 more steps, which are as follows:
- Provide your passport details, basic travel information, and e-mail address. Check the entered data for correctness as a single typo, misspelling, or mistake can result in delayed e-Visa processing.
- Make an online payment to cover the e-Visa fee (the price differs according to the selected type). Refresh your inbox and check if the confirmation number has already been delivered.
- If approved, your Egypt e-Visa will arrive in your inbox. Download the received PDF file and print your online visa out.
Egypt e-Visa processing time and fees for Russian citizens
Applications for Egypt e-Visas are most often processed within 71 business hours. However, the maximum processing time may take up to 7 business days. Thus, make sure to apply at least 7 business days before your planned journey to Egypt to allow for proper processing time.
Please note that making any mistake in your application form, e.g., providing incorrect information, may extend the processing time.
E-VISA FOR EGYPT FEE
Depending on the selected Egypt e-Visa type, the obligatory one-off fee is as follows:
- single-entry e-Visa: 69 Euro
- multiple-entry e-Visa: 99 Euro
Travelers can use one of the available, secure methods of online payment to cover the Egypt e-Visa fee.
How long can Russian citizens stay in Egypt with an e-Visa?
Russian holders of an approved e-Visa can stay in Egypt for maximally 30 days each time, whether with a single-entry or multiple-entry online visa. However, those two e-Visa types are valid for different periods of time:
- single-entry: issued for 3 months starting from its issuance date; allows only one entry to Egypt.
- multiple-entry: issued for 6 months starting from its issuance date; allows entering and leaving Egypt numerous times throughout the validity period.
Both e-Visa types can be used only for tourism, business, or transit trips.
Egypt e-Visa requirements for Russian citizens
All applicants from Russia need to submit a few documents when filling the online Egypt e-Visa application form. The needed documents are as follows:
- a scan of the bio-data page of your Russian passport (valid for minimum of 6 months from the planned date of entry to Egypt);
- a photo of the applicant's face (photos taken with a smartphone or webcam are acceptable);
- only for business travelers: an invitation issued by an Egyptian company that you will be cooperating with;
- only for family visitors: an invitation letter from a family member who you're going to visit in Egypt.
- Russian citizens traveling to Egypt with children must remember to submit an application on behalf of every child as underage persons cannot apply on their own.
- You must also be aware that your electronic Egypt visa cannot be extended. Those who want to stay in Egypt longer can only leave the country, submit another application and obtain a new online visa to enter the country again.
- It is required tohold a printed copy of your Egypt e-Visa and a valid Russian passport as you will be asked to show it during the airport control.
- As an electronic visa is matched to your passport, you must know that any change of passport data or passport expiration automatically makes one's eVisa invalid.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an Egypt e-Visa?
Obtaining an online Egypt visa from Russia with the services of Evisa Express is the simplest and quickest way to make your Egypt travel experience possible. Without even leaving your home, you can submit your application in a few easy steps and receive the approved Egypt e-Visa via email.
Operating as an independent company, Evisa Express has no association with any governmental agency. Applying via our website, you can be guaranteed the professional assistance of our team of travel experts. Our common goal is to link you with your online visa effortlessly.
Should you have any questions or doubts, please contact us via email or phone.