Egypt e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
As one of the e-Visa to Egypt eligible countries, New Zealand citizens can apply for their visas online and avoid the never-ending bureaucratic procedures accompanying the traditional way of obtaining a visa at one of the diplomatic posts.
New Zealanders who wish to visit Egypt can now use the electronic visa system of the country and simply submit an online application form seven business days before their planned trip to Egypt.
Egypt online visa can be issued either as a single-entry or multiple-entry visa. Therefore, depending on the traveler's needs, citizens of New Zealand can visit Egypt with an e-Visa one time or numerous times as long as their trips relate to tourism, business, or transit.
How to apply for an electronic Egypt visa from New Zealand?
Egyptian electronic visa application forms can be filled out and submitted entirely online using our services. You will only need a working electronic device connected to the Internet and a couple of minutes of spare time!
To start filling your online form, click on the 'Apply Online' button located on the left-hand side panel and follow these 3 standard steps:
- Enter your details: basic personal data, travel information, e-mail address, etc. Make sure your application is free of typos, misspellings, and other mistakes, and only then go to the second step.
- Cover the Egyptian electronic visa fee (69 or 99 Euro) and check if the confirmation number is already in your inbox.
- Refresh your email! Your e-Visa will arrive at your email address right after approval. You then need to print it out and take the printed copy to the airport.
Egypt e-Visa processing time and fees for New Zealand citizens
On average, the processing time of most Egypt electronic visa applications is just 71 hours. However, it's recommended to submit an application at least 7 business days in advance. Don't wait too long and obtain your e-Visa on time!
E-VISA FOR EGYPT FEE
Depending on the chosen type of electronic visa to Egypt, you will need to pay a different fee. A single-entry visa entails a fee of 69 Euro. In turn, a multiple-entry visa cost is 99 Euro. All applicants can choose from a wide range of safe online methods of payment!
How long can New Zealanders stay in Egypt with an e-Visa?
New Zealand can choose from two online visa types that are issued for different periods of time:
- single-entry visa: valid for 3 months from the issuance date; functions as a business or tourist visa; only one entry to Egypt is allowed.
- multiple-entry visa: valid for 6 months from the issuance date; can be used either as a business or tourist visa; numerous entries to Egypt are allowed.
No matter what type of visa you're a holder of, your stay in Egypt cannot exceed 30 days during a single visit. Remember that your passport must remain valid throughout the entire period of your stay in Egypt!
Egyptian e-Visa cannot be extended. If you need more time to explore Egypt, you must leave the country before your travel permit expires and then submit a new application from your home country.
Egypt e-Visa requirements for New Zealand citizens
Citizens of New Zealand must meet the following requirements regarding the documents that need to be attached to their online visa application forms:
- a digital photo of the applicant's passport bio-data page (passport must be valid at least 6 months from the intended entry date to Egypt);
- a photo of the applicant's face (smartphone or web camera photo is acceptable);
- only business travelers: Egyptian company invitation;
- only family visitors: invitation letter issued by a family member residing in Egypt.
- Citizens of New Zealand need to make sure that their underage travel companions obtained separate visas to Egypt. Parents or legal guardians must submit the application on their behalf.
- Electronic visas do not serve as work permits. Business trips in cooperation with Egyptian companies are allowed, but you cannot be employed in Egypt as a holder of an e-Visa. It requires a special work visa that needs to be arranged in a traditional way that means applying at an Embassy in person.
- The moment your New Zealand passport data changes, an Egyptian e-Visa is no longer valid.
Why you should use Evisa Express to get your e-Visa to Egypt?
Nationals of New Zealand are authorized to receive a visa upon arrival to Egypt. However, obtaining an e-Visa in advance is a safer alternative since issuing a travel authorization at the airport in Egypt cannot be taken for granted. Choose Evisa Express services, apply online with us and avoid unnecessary additional stress! Applying with us, you will gain:
- only 3 steps of applying and basic requirements to meet to get your e-Visa to Egypt;
- in case of any problems you can always contact our helpdesk;
- a well-qualified team of experts making every effort to ensure that your application is successfully processed;
- a guarantee of service - should your application be rejected, you can expect money reimbursement according to the conditions set out in our Terms of Service.