Egypt e-Visa for Canadian Citizens
Egypt e-Visa is an electronic travel visa that Canadian citizens can obtain without leaving their homes, entirely online. The whole application process can be completed online.
An approved e-Visa for Egypt allows its holder to travel for tourist or business purposes and stay in Egypt even up to 30 days. Depending on their travel needs, all Canadians can apply for one of the two available electronic Egypt visa types: single-entry and multiple-entry online visas.
The application form must be submitted no later than 7 business days before a trip to Egypt. Online e-Visa application is a way more convenient and straightforward alternative to get your obligatory travel document and at the same time save time and money.
You no longer need to arrange an Embassy visit, spend time and money to get there, and wait long hours waiting for your turn. Now, all of the visa-related procedures can be handled with your smartphone or any other electronic device with Internet access.
How to apply for an electronic Egypt visa from Canada?
Start submitting your application by clicking on the 'Apply Online' button on the left-hand side. Next, you just need to go through 3 more intuitive steps, which are as follows:
- Provide your data: basic personal information, travel details, e-mail address, etc. Double-check that all the information entered is correct and move on to the next step.
- Cover the e-Visa fee: (the cost varies according to the e-Visa type selected) and check if the confirmation number was already e-mailed to you.
- Check your inbox: after approval of your application, a PDF file with your e-Visa will be delivered to your email inbox.
Egypt e-Visa processing time and fees for Canadian citizens
On average, our customers can expect the approval of their online Egypt visa applications within 71 hours from submitting the requests. It's extremely important for your online visa form to be error-free to avoid delays. Please note that any typo, misspelling, or misinformation, may extend the processing time.
Nevertheless, even though the average processing time is just 71 hours, all travelers must submit their applications at least 7 business days before their intended trip to Egypt to enjoy their e-Visa delivered on time!
E-VISA FOR EGYPT FEE
Depending on the type of online Egypt visa you decide to apply for, you will need to cover the following fee:
- 69 Euro - single-entry visa
- 99 Euro - multiple-entry visa
You can choose from many safe methods of online payment available on our website to cover the e-Visa issuing fee.
How long can Canadians stay in Egypt with an e-Visa?
Canadian passport holders can plan their stay in Egypt for a maximum of 30 days. This allowed period of time applies for both single-entry and multiple-entry electronic visas to Egypt.
Canadian holders of e-Visas to Egypt cannot prolong the validity of their visas. It's always obligatory to leave the country before e-Visa expiration. If you wish to revisit Egypt, you should exit the country and apply for a new e-Visa. Please note that online applications can be submitted only from outside Egypt!
Egypt e-Visa requirements for citizens of Canada
- a digital photo of your bio-data passport page: your Canadian passport needs to remain valid for a minimum of 6 months from your planned entry date to Egypt
- applicant's face photo: photos taken with a smartphone or PC camera are acceptable
- an invitation letter issued by an Egyptian host company - ONLY FOR BUSINESS TRAVELS
- an invitation letter issued by a family member residing in Egypt - ONLY FOR FAMILY TRIPS
- When going to Egypt with kids, don't forget to apply for an individual e-Visa for every child traveling with you. Underage travelers cannot apply for e-Visa on their own. Parents or legal guardians need to submit applications on their behalf.
- Electronic visas don't function as work permits. It means that you can make a business trip to Egypt, but an Egyptian company cannot directly employ you.
- An online visa is directly linked to your passport data. The moment your passport number or any data on it changes, your e-Visa will become automatically invalid.
- Upon your entry to the country, you will need to show your valid passport together with a printout copy of your valid electronic visa.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express to get an Egypt e-Visa?
Evisa Express operates as an independent agency that has no associations with any governmental institution. Our company provides professional assistance to connect you with our visa as soon as possible, without any hassle.
Should your e-Visa application fail to be approved, we will analyze it and make corrections whenever possible. Moreover, you can contact our helpdesk whenever you encounter any problems during the application process or simply obtain all electronic visa-related information, like, e.g., visa requirements.
It's extremely rare that our customers don't get the approval of their online visa applications. 97% of positively processed Egypt e-Visa applications can confirm the effectiveness of our services.