Egypt e-Visa for Australian Citizens
Egypt introduced the electronic visa system, which means no need to visit an Embassy to receive a tourist visa anymore. As one of the eligible nations, citizens of Australia can apply for Egypt e-Visa online within a couple of minutes. Online e-Visa application doesn't require even leaving one's home as when applying from Australia, you can complete this process using a smartphone or any other electronic device with Internet access.
Australian passport holders can choose from two types of electronic visas to Egypt: single-entry or multiple-entry, both of which function as a travel authorization for making trips of business or tourism character.
Apply for Egypt visa online and avoid costly and time-consuming regular travel paperwork processes. Save not only your money but time too! Remember to submit your application at least seven business days before the planned trip!
How to apply for an electronic Egypt visa from Australia?
To start the application process, go to the left-hand panel and click on the 'Apply Online' button. Next, simply follow 3 more steps to complete the process of applying:
- Provide your data: put in your personal details, basic information about your trip to Egypt, email address, etc. Once you have double-checked if the application form is error-free, go to the next step.
- Cover the e-Visa fee: choose one of the available online payment methods to cover the issuing fee, and after making the payment check if you received your confirmation number.
- Check your inbox! After positive approval of your online visa application, a PDF file with your confirmed e-Visa will reach your email address indicated in the application form.
Should you encounter any problems at any stage of the application process or have some doubts or questions, feel free to contact our support team.
Egypt e-Visa processing time and fees for Australian citizens
The Egyptian government requires travelers to submit their e-Visa applications no later than 7 business days in advance of entering Egypt. However, the average time of processing an Egypt e-Visa application when using our services is just 71 hours.
Please note that any errors, typos, misspellings, or misinformation can result in an extension of your waiting period!
E-VISA FOR EGYPT FEE
Depending on what type of electronic visa you apply for, the prices are as follows:
- single-entry: 69 Euro
- multiple-entry: 99 Euro
How long can Australian citizens stay in Egypt with an e-Visa?
Whether you are a holder of an electronic single-entry or a multiple-entry visa, the allowed period of time that you can stay in Egypt is always maximally 30 days. Moreover, your Australian passport must remain valid throughout the whole duration of your trip to Egypt.
Important: You cannot prolong your e-Visa! To visit Egypt one more time, you need to leave before the expiration of your electronic visa, apply for a new one, and enter the country again.
Egypt e-Visa requirements for Australian citizens
- a digital photo of a bio-data page of the applicant's valid Australian passport
- an Australian applicant's face photo (may be taken with a smartphone or a web camera)
- only for business trips: an invitation letter issued by a hosting company in Egypt
- only for family trips: an invitation letter issued by a family member who an applicant plans to visit in Egypt
- Make sure to obtain a separate e-Visa for every underage traveler that you will be traveling with. e-Visa applications for all underage applicants need to be submitted by their parents or legal guardians.
- Please remember that as a holder of an e-Visa, you are not allowed to take any form of job on the territory of Egypt. An electronic visa serves as a travel authorization for making business trips in cooperation with an Egyptian company, but it doesn't function as a work permit.
- An e-Visa is directly attached to your Australian passport. It means that the moment any of your passport data changes, your e-Visa becomes automatically invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
Why you should use Evisa Express to get your Egypt e-Visa?
- 3 simple steps to get your eVisa with minimum effort: completing the application process takes minutes and can be done from start to finish online.
- Well-qualified team of experts: your e-Visa application is processed and thoroughly analyzed by experienced professionals who do their utmost to link you with your e-Visa in an effortless way.
- Service guarantee: should your application fail, you can request money reimbursement according to our Terms of Service.
Forget about long hours spent searching the Internet for reliable information on procedures regarding electronic visas. By entrusting your application into the hands of Evisa Express's experts, you can be sure that we will handle all the procedures for you!