Egypt Visa for UK Citizens
Are you a UK citizen who plans on visiting Egypt soon? Make your travelling experience easy and stress-free using an electronic visato Egypt. There are two e-Visa to Egypt types to choose from, which will be discussed in this article.
The application process can be completed in a couple of minutes from anywhere in the world. Whether you want to apply from home or any other place, filling in the application form will take you just a few moments.
All UK citizens need a visa prior to travel to Egypt, so keep on reading to learn how to get a visa for Egypt quickly!
Egypt e-Visa types for UK citizens
There are two e-Visa for Egypt types; all UK citizens can choose between. If you have a valid passport, consider making a visa application for one of these Egypt visa types:
- a single-entry visa: that allows one maximum stay of 30 days in Egypt (valid for three months from the date of issue)
- a multiple-entry visa: with which you can visit Egypt numerous times within the six months validity (each stay can be as long as 30 days)
The single-entry visa costs 69 Euro, and the multiple-entry one can be obtained for 99 Euro.
How can UK citizens use Egypt e-Visa?
You can use e-Visa for Egypt for three purposes. Choose the most suitable option for you and your needs. Egypt e-Visa usage includes:
- tourism: you can explore Egypt as a tourist or simply go on a holiday in one of the Egypt resorts without providing any additional documents to your application.
- business: if you need to attend a business meeting, conference, or negotiate a contract, e-Visa to Egypt makes it possible. However, all travellers will need to attach an invitation letter from the company they have the business affairs with.
- transit: applying for an electronic tourist visa is also necessary when residing at the Egyptian airport while transiting to another country.
Please note! If you plan on visiting your family that resides in Egypt, you will also need an invitation letter from the family you're seeing.
Visa requirements for UK citizens
To get a visa to travel to Egypt, all applicants must first gather the essential documents to attach to their application. Prepare the necessary documents before applying online to ensure positive visa approval.
All UK citizens need to have the following documents:
- a scan or a photograph of your validpassport's bio-data page
- applicant's recent photograph that complies with the passport photo guidelines
- if you travel for business purposes, you also need an invitation letter from the company you're going to be visiting
- for all family visits, an invitation letter is also necessary
Please check carefully if your passport will be valid for the next 6 months forth from the planned entry to Egypt date. It is an essential condition to meet; otherwise, your Egypt e-Visa may fail to be approved.
Online application guide for UK citizens
Travelling to Egypt from the United Kingdom was never this easy! All valid passport holders who meet the above-described visa requirements can now go through the intuitive application process.
Spare just a few minutes and apply online from home. There is no need to visit the embassy and waste your time in long queues.
All UK citizens should follow these steps to obtain a visa to stay in Egypt quickly:
- Prepare the essential for applying documents described in the 'Visa requirements' section. Once you are prepared, start the application process by filling in the application form. Provide your data, passport details, e-mail address, and the purpose of your travel. Attach the additional documents if necessary.
- Once you've completed the application form, ensure all of the data provided is correct to avoid issues with approval or delays. Then, move on to making the payment. Pay the handling visa fees using any of the various payment methods available on our website.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation number, and within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days), an e-Visa to Egypt arrives at your e-mail address as well.
Remember that your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from Egypt's planned arrival date. Another necessary condition concerning your passport is to have at least one free page for an entry permission stamp when you enter Egypt.
Benefits of applying with Evisa Express
Whether you plan on going on a holiday, maybe travelling to Sharm El Sheikh located upon the Red Sea, exploring the country's mysteries as a tourist, taking care of your business affairs, or visiting your family, e-Visa to Egypt enables you to do all of that!
Our services provide the highest-quality visa experience to all UK citizens. See what the benefits of applying using our services are.
We can guarantee:
- 24/7 support team availability
- our team thoroughly checking each application to make sure it's error-free
- reimbursement in case your application would not be approved
- a 97% rate of successfully approved applications
- 71-hour average processing time
- a quick and intuitive application process
Print your e-Visa for Egypt out and take it with you along with your valid passport to the airport. Apply online today, and enjoy your visit to Egypt!