Australian Visa for Spanish Citizens
An electronic visa to Australia called eVisitor visa (subclass 651) can be obtained by all European Union citizens, including Spaniards and other European countries' nationals not being members of the European Union.
Australia eVisitor visa can be used as an alternative to a traditional visa. Obtain your eVisa to enter Australia as many times as you wish throughout the one-year validity period. Travel to pursue your short-term tourism or business objectives with an eVisa for Australia.
Forget about bureaucratic visa procedures requiring a visit to the Australian embassy. You can apply for your eVisitor visa just by filling a short online application form. All that not even leaving your home!
How to apply for an eVisitor visa from Spain?
To apply for an eVisitor visa, all Spaniards have to be holders of passports issued by the Kingdom of Spain. Moreover, their passports cannot expire within at least 6 months from the date of submitting an Australian visa application.
Before starting to type your data, check the validity of your document. If it's shorter than half a year, consider renewing your passport and only then come back to apply for an Australian eVisitor. At this point, it is worth mentioning that every Australian visa is linked to the applicant's travel document. You will have to submit the same passport and eVisa when asked during the passport control at one of the Australian airports.
An online form requires some of your passport details, so be careful and check your typed data at least twice!
To apply online, Spanish citizens have to follow 3 simple steps:
- The first one requires indicating the travel purpose and providing some passport information.
- Next, you will be asked to pay a fee for your eVisitor visa.
- And actually, that's all! All that remains is to wait for an email with your eVisa! You should refresh your inbox and check new e-mails. Maybe your eVisa has already arrived there!
Don't forget to download your Australia e-Visa, print it out, and set out on your dream trip!
Australian eVisitor processing time and fees for Spanish citizens
Only 72 hours until you will be a holder of eVisitor!
Pay 49 EUR (the fee is the same for all Europeans but may vary according to a chosen currency) and refresh your inbox!
Very often, our applicants receive their eVisas even on the same day they submitted applications.
How long can Spanish citizens stay in Australia with eVisitor?
Spanish holders of eVisitor are allowed to enter Australia multiple times, and their visas are issued for one year.
No matter the purpose - tourism or a business one, those visiting Australia for one of these two reasons can stay up to 90 days at one time. 3 months is definitely a long time to explore the country's top attractions and get to know Australia's different faces.
Captivated by the beauty of this wonderful country, you may desire to stay there for a bit longer. In such a situation, you can always leave Australia for at least 3 days and go back to enjoy another 90 days as your visa is valid for 12 months.
Requirements for an Australian eVisitor from Spain
- Apart from a valid passport, Spanish applicants must stay beyond Australia's territory throughout the online application process.
- Moreover, Spanish citizens traveling to Australia have to meet some health requirements. They cannot have any diseases or be in any medical states posing a risk to the Australian inhabitants. Every Spanish traveler going to Australia cannot have a criminal record too.
- To apply for an Australia eVisitor, it is also required to provide the e-mail address that you currently use as you will receive your evisitor there in a PDF file.
- You will also need a valid credit or debit card or use any other payment method available in the application form to pay a visa fee.
Why should you use Evisa Express to get an Australian eVisitor?
Evisa Express is a service that facilitates the whole process of applying for an Australian visa. According to our statistics, only a tiny percentage (1%) of all applications fail. It is due to incorrect data that visa applicants provide. Please remember, every time you make a typo or any other mistake, you can contact our support team via mail or phone to solve any arising issues.
We know you can hardly wait to start your journey. Make your application process easy and quick without wasting your time on a traditional way of getting your visa. Apply for an eVisitor visa using Evisa Express, and see how much time you can save with us. Check it yourself!