Australian Visa for Malaysian citizens
Citizens of Malaysia are one of the nations entitled to an Australian ETA (subclass 601).
An electronic visa for Australia is a multiple-entry visa issued for 1 year. Its holder can use it many times, while every single trip can last even up to 3 months. Every applicant needs to cover 49 EUR of the service fee.
Malaysians can obtain Australian e-Visa for two purposes: tourism or business. Therefore, depending on what is the goal of your trip, you can use your ETA either to explore the maintourist attractions waiting for you in Australia or simply spend your holiday time there.
In turn, if the purpose of your journey is typically a business one, with an electronic visa, you don't have to worry anymore that you won't manage to take part in an international conference or negotiations that are crucial to your company's future.
Application for Australian ETA will take no more than 15 minutes. Not only will it save not only your time but your energy, too!
What do you need to apply for ETA from Malaysia?
There are three things that you need to have to make your application successful:
- Firstly, it is your valid Malaysian passport. Remember to provide the correct data in an online application form to avoid the necessity of sending a scan of your passport. Moreover, check if your passport won't expire for the entire duration of your intended stay in Australia as an ETA is directly linked to your document. The moment your passport expires, you will have to apply for another ETA online.
- Secondly, you will need a valid credit or debit card to pay for your ETA (or any other available method of online payment).
- And last but not least, provide your current email address to which you will receive a PDF file with your electronic visa. There's no need to print it. You can download it and show it on any working electronic device together with a valid passport during airport control.
How to apply for an Australian ETA from Malaysia?
Our online application form consists only of three simple steps:
- Providing basic personal and travel information like passport data, e-mail address, date of entry to Australia.
- Making a payment for an e-visa fee using one of the available online payment forms.
- Checking your email box. The confirmation number and e-visa in a PDF file will arrive there.
You can apply for an ETA from your home or any other place in the world, as long as you have the working device at hand and Internet access.
If you are traveling with your children, you should know that you will need a separate visa for each child! Don't postpone your application and avoid problems before your departure.
ETA processing time and fees for Malaysian citizens
The processing time is dependent on the Australian Immigration Service. The whole process shouldn't take up more than 72 hours. Nevertheless, you can receive your ETA at your email address even on the very same day you made an application.
The price for an ETA visa for all eligible countries is the same and is 49 EUR.
How long can the Malaysians stay in Australia with ETA?
Malaysian citizens who managed to obtain their electronic travel authority are allowed to enter the territory of Australia several times as an Australia ETA is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. But importantly, every single visit cannot exceed 3 months at one time.
To get back to Australia without any formal problems, it is enough to leave the country for min. 3 days and after that period of time, it is permitted to stay for another 90 days.
Requirements for an Australian ETA from Malaysia
- First of all, when making an application, the traveler cannot be located on Australian territory. They must also be a citizen of one of the eligible countries (Malaysia is one out of eight such countries).
- Moreover, Malaysian holders of an Australian ETA cannot suffer from tuberculosis upon their arrival in Australia.
- Their past should also be free from criminal convictions with a prison sentence exceeding 12 months.
Is it safe to use Evisa Express from Malaysia?
Many people are afraid of their personal data leakage when using online services. There's no reason to be afraid. Our experienced team supporting an advanced system takes care of the safety of your data.
Are you wondering whether your application process will be successful? The rate of positively processed applications with the use of our website is 99%. With such a high rate, there's a little chance that you won't obtain your electronic visa.
However, if that happens, your money will be refunded under the conditions specified in our Terms of Service that you can download from our website.
You don’t have to abandon or change your plans anymore. With Evisa Express, all of your long-planned or spontaneous trips are within your grasp!
Apply online for an Australian visa for Malaysian citizens and enjoy your troubleless journey.
In case of any doubts and questions, contact our consultants via mail or phone number.