Australian e-Visa for UK Citizens
An Australian eVisitor for UK citizens enables obtaining a necessary entry authorization without even leaving home.
To get an e-Visa to Australia as a UK citizen, all you need is a valid passport and an active e-mail address to submit an online application.
e-Visa for Australia is issued for both tourism and business purposes. With an online visa, you can visit your friends and family, relax on a tropical beach while on holiday, or attend a business meeting.
It costs only 49 Euro and can be obtained within minutes entirely online!
e-Visa to Australia for UK citizens
If you are a UK citizen who wants to travel to Australia, you need to know the most important characteristics of an Australian electronic visa permit:
- There are two types of e-Visa to Australia. eVisitor visa and ETA (Electronic Travel Authority); however, both serve for tourism and business purposes
- eVisitor is a type of e-Visa dedicated to the UK citizens
- The application process can be completed entirely online and takes less than 15 minutes
- e-Visa for Australia costs 49 Euro
- It is valid for 12 months (one year) from the issuing date or until your passport expires
- e-Visa serves as a multiple-entry visa that allows numerous visits to Australia within the validity period. However, each stay cannot be longer than three months (90 days) at a time.
Visa requirements for UK citizens
To travel to Australia, you need to make a visa application and meet the visa requirements. Fortunately, e-Visa conditions for UK citizens are elementary. Before applying, please make sure that you have a valid passport and an active e-mail address.
- Passport validity is crucial because if it expires, so does your e-Visa permit. It has to be valid throughout your whole stay in Australia to keep the validity of the visa permit.
- e-Visa links directly to your passport. There is no need to print it out. The customs officers will scan the biometric page of your document and read e-Visa off of it.
- Make sure to put the correct e-mail address in your form and to put the one you're using. If you don't have access to your e-mail box, you won't have access to the PDF version of your visa for Australia permit as well.
Australia eVisitor processing time
The processing time may take up to 72 hours; however, the average processing time when using our services is just 19 hours.
99% of the applications are successfully approved due to our team double-checking the applications for correctness. Make sure to provide correct data to avoid any issues or delays.
The application can be completed from home in just 15 minutes!
Online application guide for UK citizens
Use any working device with a stable internet connection and make your application from wherever you want. If you meet the requirements, you can start your application process.
Here is an online application guide for UK citizens:
- Fill in an online application form. Provide your data, passport details, the purpose of your travel to Australia and your e-mail address.
- Register an online payment. Pay the handling visa fee (49 Euro) using any method of online payment available on our website.
- Check your e-mail box. Once your payment is approved, e-Visa permit to Australia will arrive at your e-mail box within 72 hours maximum.
Benefits of using Evisa Express
United Kingdom Citizens can enter Australia with an electronic visa permit. Visa for UK citizens is easily obtainable, especially when using our services. We provide the highest quality visa handling experience out there.
Our team double-checks all the information you provide to ensure the application is correctly filled in before forwarding it to the government of Australia.
e-Visa for UK citizens is linked to your passport; there is no need to visit the Australian embassy or wait in the long queues to handle your visa permit.
In case your application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement accordingly with our Terms of Service.