Zimbabwe eVisa Application
Zimbabwe eVisa information
The Zimbabwe eVisa is an electronic visa that was introduced by the country's government to speed up the border control processes and help facilitate visa handling.
The online Zimbabwe visa comes in three different types: a single-entry, a double-entry, and KAZA UNIVISA.
The single and double-entry eVisas can be used in a 90-day validity period (when traveling for tourism purposes) whereas the KAZA UNIVISA allows its holders to visit both Zimbabwe and Zambia within a 30-day validity period.
Travelers should check the list of eligible countries to see if they can apply for an electronic visa to travel to Zimbabwe. Applying online saves not only time but also money and energy since thewhole process can be completed within a few minutes, fully from home.
Zimbabwe eVisa holders may stay in the country for tourism, business, and transit purposes. The length of the stay varies depending on the electronic visa type selected and the purpose of the visit.
The online Zimbabwe visa costs either 69 Euro, 89 Euro, or 99 Euro. Further details on pricing, validity period, and description ofthe available eVisa types are available below.
Zimbabwe eVisa types
All future Zimbabwe visitors may make an application for three types of the online Zimbabwe visa. Please note that the service fee and the validity period differ accordingly to which type of entry permit should you choose.
Enter Zimbabwe using one of the following electronic visas:
- a single-entry eVisa: allows one entry to Zimbabwe and stays valid for 90 days (3 months) when the visitors stay for tourism purposes. If you need to visit Zimbabwe for business purposes, your single-entry permit stays valid for 30 days.
- a double-entry eVisa: enables its holders to visit Zimbabwe twice within the 90-day validity period. For all tourism-related visits, the online visa stays effective for 90 days (3 months); if you travel for business, it will be valid for 30 days.
- a KAZA UNIVISA: nationals eligible for the KAZA UNIVISA can stay in Zimbabwe and Zambia. To visit both countries, apply online for this type of entry permit. The KAZA online visa stays valid for 30 days and serves as a multiple-entry permit.
All types of Zimbabwe eVisa enable your stay for tourism, transit, business and conference attending, workshops and seminars. Additionally, theKAZA Univisa allows you to travel to both Zimbabwe and Zambia with the possibility to reenter each of the countries territories.
List of eligible countries
Before applying online, check if your country is listed as eligible:
- British Virgin Islands (UK)
- Burkina Faso*
- Central African Republic*
- East Timor*
- Ivory Coast*
- Myanmar (Burma)*
- Saudi Arabia*
- Sierra Leone*
- South Sudan*
- Sri Lanka*
Please note! Every applicant needs to be a valid passport holder from one of the listed countries to apply online for the Zimbabwe eVisa.
*Citizens of countries marked with an '*' need to attach additional supporting documents to their online visa application. See the 'Required Documents' section for the detailed description of the necessary documents to prepare.
Zimbabwe eVisa application form
Before starting the online Zimbabwe visa application process, make sure to prepare your valid passport and other necessary supporting documents. Only countries marked with an '*' need to provide additional documents to their application.
Check if your passport will stay valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned entry to Zimbabwe date. Next, choose the purpose of your trip to Zimbabwe using the panel on the left-hand side and start the application process clicking on the 'Apply Online' button.
Then, follow these simple steps to complete the process:
- Fill the application form with your data, travel details, passport details, email address, and the purpose of your travel. Check if every piece of information is correct and if necessary, attach the supporting documents.
- Cover the online Zimbabwe visa fee (69 Euro, 89 Euro, or 99 Euro) and receive a confirmation number at your email box.
- Approved eVisa to Zimbabwe will be sent to your email inbox in PDF form. Print it out and keep it with you at the airport.
The whole process is quick and intuitive and takes just a few minutes to be completed. You can use your phone, laptop, PC, or any other device with an internet connection. Moreover, our support team is available to all applicants via email and phone to help resolve any arising issues!
Zimbabwe visitors that are nationals from the eligible for an eVisa countries can choose between three online visa types. The validity period varies depending on which one will you choose.
- Single-entry and double-entry electronic visas stay valid for 90 days (3 months) from the issue date if the travelers use it for tourism purposes. If you need to go to Zimbabwe for business-related reasons, your entry permit will stay effective for one month (30 days).
- the KAZA UNIVISA is a multiple-entry permit that allows visits both in Zimbabwe and Zambia. This online visa type will be valid for 30 days from the date of its issue.
Reminder! Please remember that your passport must not expire for at least six months beyond the planned entry to Zimbabwe date.
Transiting through Zimbabwe requires having a valid online transit visa handled in advance of the travel and a valid passport.
Please note! An electronic visa is not necessary if the traveler won't leave the airport's transit area.
Make sure to apply a few days in advance of your the planned trip to transit through Zimbabwe without any issues.
Requirements on arrival
Two documents - a valid passport and an approved eVisa - are expected to be presented to the customs officials at the airport in Zimbabwe for verification purposes.
A physical form, of the mentioned, will be required. Please prepare:
- a valid passport with left blank pages
- a printed copy of the valid eVisa to Zimbabwe
Moreover, besides checking if you have a valid passport and a printed electronic visa, the customs officials will give you a passport stamp and take your fingerprints.
Zimbabwe eVisa Sample
Spare just a few minutes to complete the online application process using any working device. Once you submit the form, please find the Zimbabwe eVisa sample attached below for further information.
The Kaza Univisa is a multiple-entry online visa that stays valid for 30 days from its issue date that allows a stay in Zimbabwe for the purposes of:
List of eligible countries
The following countries may apply online for the KAZA UNIVISA:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cook Islands (UK)
- Czech Republic
- French Polynesia (FR)
- Gibraltar (UK)
- Korea, South
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico (US)
- Russian Federation
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
If your country is not listed as eligible and you want to see both Zimbabwe and Zambia, you will need to apply for separate eVisas to Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Ports of entry
KAZA UNIVISA holders may cross the border using any of the following border crossing points:
- Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
- Victoria Falls International Airport
- Victoria Falls Land Barrier
- Kazungula Border Post
Plan your journey to enter the country through one of the above-listed ports of entry.
Citizens of the countries not marked with '*' in the list of eligible countries need to have a passport with at least six-month validity that extends beyond the intended date of entry to Zimbabwe.
Citizens of the countries marked with '*' need to attach a few additional documents to their online visa application. The supporting documents to collect include:
- a photo of the valid passport's bio-data page
- applicant's face photograph (that can easily be taken with a phone or a PC camera)
- residence proof from the country of origin
If you travel for tourism purposes, you also need to attach:
- proof of having a hotel reservation
Travelers coming to Zimbabwe for business purposes need to provide:
- an invitation letter from the Zimbabwe company you're going to be working with
- an invitation letter from the applicant's company
- Applicants must submit their online Zimbabwe visa application at least 3 business days in advance
- Every traveler that wishes to go to Zimbabwe needs to have aseparate electronic visa (including children)
- Travelers do not need to apply for an eVisa for transit purposes if they don't leave the transit area at the airport
- The Zimbabwe eVisa, once approved, must be printed out and taken to the airport to present to the customs officials
- The online Zimbabwe visa is not a working permit
- Electronic Zimbabwe visas can be extended before their expiry date. Make an appointment in the Main Department of Immigration and National Affairs or visit the nearest border crossing point to extend the validity of your eVisa
- Applicant's passport must stay valid for at least six months from the planned date of entering Zimbabwe
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Zimbabwe eVisa
- What is the Zimbabwe eVisa?
The Zimbabwe eVisa is an electronic visa that comes in three different types. Applicants can choose between a single-entry, a double-entry, and the KAZA UNIVISA that serves as a multiple-entry permit and allows its holders to visit both Zimbabwe and Zambia. The application process can be completed online within just a few minutes using any device of your choice!
- How much is an online visa for Zimbabwe?
The online Zimbabwe visa price is either 69 Euro, 89 Euro, or 99 Euro and differs accordingly with the type selected. Travelers can make an online payment by choosing a preferable method from several available when using our services.
- Which countries need an electronic visa for Zimbabwe?
See the 'List of eligible countries' section to find out whether or not you need an electronic visa for Zimbabwe. Moreover, check if your country is marked with '*' to see if you will need to prepare any additional supporting documents.
- Do children need an eVisa for Zimbabwe?
Children do need an eVisa to cross the Zimbabwe border. Children's parents/guardians should make an application for the Zimbabwe online tourist visa. Make sure all underage travelers meet the requirements before applying for them online.
- Is it easy to get the Zimbabwe visa online?
Yes! All you have to do is make an online application. Completing the application process takes just a few minutes and can be done on any working device with an internet connection. Remember that you must have a passport valid for at least six months to apply for your Zimbabwe visa online.
- What documents do I need for the Zimbabwe eVisa?
It depends on your country of origin. Some countries need just a valid passport, other need to attach additional documents to their application. The supporting documents include a photo of the bio-data page from the applicant's photograph, and either proof of booked hotel reservation or an invitation letter. The last requirement depends on the purpose of your visit.
- How to apply for an eVisa for Zimbabwe?
To apply for an eVisa for Zimbabwe, simply use the panel located on the left-hand side of this website. Choose your travel purpose, click 'Apply Online,' and start filling the application form with your data. Cover the fees and wait for your approved electronic visa to get to your email box.
- How long does it take to get the online visa for Zimbabwe?
The processing time for the online visa for Zimbabwe maytake up to 72 hours(3 working days). Provide your data correctly to ensure you'll get your entry permit quickly. The final processing time lies with the government of Zimbabwe and may be extended if necessary.
- How will I receive the approved Zimbabwe eVisa?
The approved Zimbabwe eVisa arrives at the applicant's email address within a maximum of 3 business days in PDF form. Print it out and take it to one of the international airports of Zimbabwe. Please note! You will receive a passport stamp; thus, remember about having blank passport pages for it.
- How long can I stay in Zimbabwe with an electronic visa?
Citizens of the eligible countries who are eVisa holders may stay in Zimbabwe for either 30 or 90 days. The length of your stay depends on the online Zimbabwe visa type selected and the purpose of your visit.
- How long is an eVisa for Zimbabwe good for?
The Zimbabwe eVisa stays valid for 90 days for the single-entry and double-entry permits. Unless you're traveling for business purposes, then the validity is 30 days. The KAZA UNIVISA stays effective for 30 days. Please note! You must have a passport valid for at least six months.
- Can I extend my stay in Zimbabwe with an online visa?
Yes, stays in Zimbabwe may be extended with the online Zimbabwe visa. Visit the Main Department of Immigration and National Affairs or one of the nearest land borders points, or other border crossings. Extend your entry permit before the expiry date to avoid being fined.
- What can I do if my Zimbabwe eVisa is denied?
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email