Zambia e-Visa Appliaction
e-Visa to Zambia: Basic information
The electronic visa system made traveling to Zambia more convenient than ever before. All travelers that wish to experience Zambia's beautyin person can now obtain their visa online.
e-Visa for Zambia is available upon completing a simple application process. Sparea few minutes and apply from home!
There are three different online Zambia visa types; choose the one that suits your needs best. The costs differ depending on which type you choose; it can be either 99 Euro, 129 Euro, or 199 Euro.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days) and the approved e-Visa arrives at the applicants' email address.
There are three main online Zambia visa types and two additional ones. All of them will be described in detail in this section. See what is the best option for you and use the panel on the left to apply online.
All travelers can choose between:
- a single-entry e-Visa: that allows one entrance to Zambia and stays valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- a double-entry e-Visa: that enables two entries to Zambia and stays valid for 90 days
- a multiple-entry e-Visa: that is valid for 90 days and allows numerous entries
Moreover, there are two additional options to choose from:
- a transit e-Visa: valid for 7 days from the date of arrival, enables multiple entries for transit purposes
- a KAZA UNIVISA: is an online visa designated for travelers who want to visit both Zimbabwe and Zambia. You can stay in each country for 30 days
Get your visa online in a stress-free way using our services! Should you have any further questions, our support team is available via email and phone.
To enter Zambia with an electronic permit, you have to be a passport holder of one of the following countries:Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cayman Islands (UK)
Central African Republic
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Cook Islands (UK)
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) (UK)
FranceFrench Guiana (FR)
French Polynesia (FR)
Korea, North (DPR)
Papua New Guinea
Puerto Rico (US)
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Vatican City (Holy See)
If your nationality has not been listed above, you have to contact the closest Embassy and apply for a regular visa.
Before applying, prepare all of the essential documents to ensure positive online visa approval. Thus, have your valid passport and other necessary documents on hand.
While applying online, the most crucial thing is to provide all your data correctly; mistakes in the form can elongate the process.
Online application guide for an electronic visa to Zambia:
- Use the panel on the left-hand side and choose the purpose of your travel. Click 'Apply Online' and start filling the application form. Provide your data, passport information, and attach the additional required documents. Double-check the data put in the form to ensure it's error-free.
- Once the application form is completed, choose a preferred online payment method from the various, secure methods available on our website and cover the e-Visa fees.
- Lastly, check your inbox. As soon as your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number. Within 72 hours (the processing time), the approved entry permit will be delivered straight to your email box.
Please note that the final processing time depends on the government of Zambia and may elongate if necessary.
The Zambia e-Visa validity period is different in each type. Choose an option that is the most suitable for your needs. The online visas are valid for:
- a single-entry, double-entry, multiple-entry: 90 days from the issuance date
- an online transit visa: 7 daysfrom the date of arrival
- a KAZA online visa: 30 days from the issuance date
Please remember that your passport has to be valid for at least six months beyond the planned date of entering Zambia.
Provided you are a citizen of one of the eligible for a Zambia e-Visa countries, you can apply for a transit visa online. This entry permit type allows a 7-day stay in Zambia, starting from arrival into the country.
Please note! With an electronic transit visa, you can only cross the Zambian border by land. It is not possible to travel by air for transit purposes using this type of permit.
If you wish to travel by plane, you need to obtain one of the electronic tourist visa types.
Two crucial documents are going to be checked by the customs officials upon arrival. Make sure to take the following documents on your travel:
- a valid passport (for at least six months forth from the arrival date)
- a printed online visa to Zambia copy
Besides a valid for six months' passport, there are other conditions to meet before applying. Prepare all of these documents before applying to ensure successful application approval.
Each applicant needs to attach the following documents:
- a digital photo of the bio-data page from the applicants' passport
- applicants' face photograph (take the photo of your face using your phone or a PC camera before applying)
- a copy of the return ticket
- a cover letter addressed to the Immigration Office's Chief Director
To enter the Republic of Zambia, make sure that you meet all of the online visa requirements and collect the essential documents described in this section.
- Your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival
- Applications will be revised by our team to ensure they are error-free
- There is no need to visit the Embassy
- Each traveler has to have an online Zambia visaprinted out for control upon arrival
- Electronic visa to Zambia does not allow working
- Everyone who wants to enter Zambia has to have a separate e-Visa
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Zambia e-Visa
- What is the Zambia e-Visa?
Zambia e-Visa enables travelers from different countries worldwide to explore the territory of this South-African country. There are five online visa types to choose from. A multiple-entry permit, a single-entry one, a special type dedicated for transit, and more!
- Is it easy to get the Zambia visa online?
Zambia visa is extremely easy to obtain online! The application process can be completed within a few minutes using a phone, PC, laptop, tablet, or any other working device. The electronic Zambia visa can be obtained upon meeting elementary requirements.
- How much is an electronic visa to Zambia?
Zambia e-Visa price differs accordingly with the type of permit you choose. It can be either 99 Euro, 129 Euro, or 199 Euro. Choose the type that suits your needs best and cover the service fee using any online payment method available on our website.
- What documents do I need to apply for the Zambia visa online?
Four documents play a crucial part in filing a successful application for the electronic travel visa. All applicants should have valid passports, a return ticket,a photograph of the applicant's face, and a cover letter for the Immigration Office in Zambia Chief Director.
- How to apply for an e-Visa for Zambia?
The Zambia e-Visa application process is intuitive and very quick to complete. Simply fill an online form with your data, attach the supporting documents, and check if the provided information is correct. Then, cover the online visa charges and check your email box. There is no need to visit an Embassy!
- How will I receive the electronic Zambia visa?
The electronic Zambia visa arrives at the email address each applicant states in the online form. Make sure to put a correct, active email address upon applying so that you have access to the Zambia e-Visa once it arrives. The approved documents are delivered in PDF version; each traveler has to print it out and take it on their travel.
- How long does it take to get the online Zambia visa?
The processing time for the online Zambia visa may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). However, adequately filed applications are usually approved sooner. Double-check the provided in the form information to make sure it's correct. That way, applicants can avoid issues with approval and delays.
- How long can I stay in Zambia with an e-Visa?
The length of your stay will differ depending on the e-Visa type you choose. A single, double, and multiple-entry online visas allow each visit to be as long as 90 days. The KAZA entry permit allows each stay to be as long as 30 days, and the electronic transit visa enables its' holders to stay in Zambia for 7 days.
- How long is an e-Visa for Zambia good for?
The validity period for the single, double, and multiple-entry Zambia e-Visa type is three months from the issuance date. If you want to travel with an online transit visa, the validity is 7 days from the arrival date. Lastly, theKAZA UNIVISA stays valid for one month.
- Who needs an online visa to Zambia?
Passports holders that wish to travel to Zambia need an online visa to cross the border through any port of entry. However, you can travel to Zambia with an electronic visa without going to the Embassy! Complete the process from home and receive the approved e-Visa in PDF version.
- Do children need an electronic visa for Zambia?
Every underage traveler needs a separate electronic visa for Zambia to travel to this country. Parents/guardians should file the application for each child with a valid passport to cross the Zambia border.
- I'm a UK citizen, do I need an online Zambia visa?
All United Kingdom citizensneed an online visa to travel to Zambia and explore the country. UK citizens are eligible to apply online for an electronic visa that can be handled entirely from home, with no visits to the Embassy needed.
- Can I get a Zambia e-Visa on arrival?
A Zambia e-Visa on arrival is possible to obtain for all passport holders. However, if you want a stress-free travel and want to avoid any issues with entrances, delays, waiting in long lines, handle your entry permit in advance. You can do so entirely online, even using your phone.
- What can I do if my Zambia e-Visa is denied?
If your e-Visa would fail to be approved, first, check if you filled the application form correctly and if your passport was appropriately valid. If yes, please contact our support team to discuss your situation and resolve the issue.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email