Zambia e-Visa Appliaction
e-Visa to Zambia: Basic Information
The electronic visa system made travelling to Zambia moreconvenient than it was ever before. All travellers that wish to experience Zambia's beautyin person can now obtain their visa permit online. e-Visa for Zambia is available upon completing the visa application process. Spare a few minutes and apply from home!
There are three different Zambia eVisa types; choose the one that suits your needs best. The costs differ depending on which type you choose; it can be either 99 Euro, 129 Euro, or 199 Euro.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days); e-Visa arrives at applicants' e-mail address.
There are three main e-Visa for Zambia types and two additional ones. All of them will be described in detail in this section. See what is the best option for you and use the panel on the left to apply online.
All travellers can choose between:
- a single-entry visa: that allows one entrance to Zambia and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue
- a double-entry visa: that enables two entries to Zambia and is valid for 90 days
- a multiple-entry visa: that is valid for 90 days, allows numerous entries to Zambia
Moreover, there are also two more options to choose from:
- a transit e-Visa: valid for 7 days from the date of arrival, enables multiple entries for transit purposes
- a KAZA UNIVISA: is a visa designated for travellers who want to visit both Zimbabwe and Zambia. You can stay in each country for 30 days
Obtain a visa in a stress-free way using our services! Should you have any further questions, our support team is available 24/7.
To enter Zambia with an electronic permit, you have to be a passport holder of one of the following countries:Afghanistan
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cayman Islands (UK)
Central African Republic
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Cook Islands (UK)
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) (UK)
FranceFrench Guiana (FR)
French Polynesia (FR)
Korea, North (DPR)
Papua New Guinea
Puerto Rico (US)
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Vatican City (Holy See)
If your nationality has not been listed above, you have to contact the closest Embassy and apply for a regular visa.
Before applying online, prepare all of the essential documents to ensure a positive visa application approval. Have your valid passport and other necessary documents on hand.
While applying online, the most crucial thing is to provide all your data correctly; mistakes in the online form can elongate the process.
Online application guide for an electronic permit:
- Use the panel on the left-hand side and choose the purpose of your travel. Click 'Apply online' and start filling in the visa application form. Provide your data, passport information, and attach the additional required documents. Double-check the data put in the form to ensure it's error-free.
- Once the application form is completed, choose a preferred online payment method from the various, secure methods available on our website.
- Lastly, check your inbox. As soon as your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number to check the visa status. Within 72 hours (the processing time), your permit will be delivered straight to your e-mail address.
Please note that the final processing time depends on the government of Zambia and may elongate if necessary.
The Zambia permit validity period is different in each visa type. Choose an option that is the most suitable for your needs. The visas are valid for:
- a single-entry, double-entry, multiple-entry: 90 days from the issuance date
- a transit visa: 7 daysfrom the date of arrival
- a KAZA visa: 30 days from the issuance date
Please remember that your passport has to be valid for at least six months beyond the planned entry into Zambia date.
Provided you are a citizen of one of the eligible for an electronic permit to Zambia countries, you can apply online for a transit visa. This permit type allows a 7-day stay in Zambia, starting from arrival into the country.
Please note! With a transit visa, you can only cross the Zambian border by land. It is not possible to travel by air for transit purposes using this type of permit.
If you wish to travel by plane, you need to obtain one of the electronic tourist visa types.
Two crucial documents are going to be checked by the customs officials upon arrival. Make sure to take the following documents on your travel:
- a valid passport (for at least six months forth from the arrival date)
- a printed visa to Zambia copy
Besides a valid for six months' passport, there are other conditions to meet before applying. Prepare all of these documents before applying to ensure a successful application approval.
Each applicant needs to attach the following documents:
- a legible scan or photo of the bio-data page from applicants' passport
- applicants' photograph
- copy of the return ticket
- a cover letter addressed to the Immigration Office's Chief Director
To enter the Republic of Zambia, make sure that you meet all of the visa requirements and collect the essential documents described in this section.
- Your passport has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival
- Applications will be revised by our team to ensure it's error-free
- There is no need to visit the Embassy
- Each traveller has to have a Zambia visa printed out for control upon arrival
- Electronic permit to Zambia does not allow working
- Everyone who wants to enter Zambia has to have a separate permit
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about Zambia e-Visa
- What is the Zambia e-Visa?
Electronic visa to Zambia enables travellers from different countries worldwide to explore Zambia. There are five types to choose from. A multiple-entry visa, a single-entry one, transit type, and more!
- Is it easy to get a Zambia visa?
Zambia permit is extremely easy to obtain! The application process can be completed within a few minutes using a phone, PC, laptop, tablet, or any other working device. Zambia entry visas can be obtained upon meeting elementary requirements.
- How much is a visa to Zambia?
Zambia e-Visas price differ accordingly with the type of permit you choose. It can be either 99 Euro, 129 Euro, or 199 Euro. Choose the type that suits your needs best and pay the service fee using any online payment method available on our website.
- What documents do I need to apply for a Zambia visa?
Four documents play a crucial part in filing a successful application for the travel visas. All applicants should have valid passports, a return ticket, a photograph that meets passport photo guidelines, and a cover letter for the Immigration Office in Zambia Chief Director.
- How to apply for a visa for Zambia?
The Visa application process is intuitive and very quick to complete. Simply fill an online form with your data, attach the supporting documents, and check if the provided information is correct. Then, pay the visa charges and check your e-mail box. There is no need to visit an embassy!
- How will I receive the Zambia visa?
Zambia visa arrives at the e-mail address each applicant states in the online form. Make sure to put a correct, active e-mail address in an online form so that you have access to the Zambia visa once it arrives. Visas are delivered in a PDF version; each traveller has to print it out and take it on the travel.
- How long does it take to get the Zambia visa?
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). However, adequately filed applications usually are approved sooner. Double-check the provided in the form information to make sure it's correct. That way, applicants can avoid issues with approval and delays.
- How long can I stay in Zambia with a visa?
The length of your stay will differ depending on the visa type you choose. A single, double, and multiple-entry visas allow each visit to be as long as 90 days. The KAZA visa allows each stay of 30 days, and the transit eVisa enables its' holders to stay in Zambia for 7 days.
- How long is a visa for Zambia good for?
The validity period for the single, double, multiple-entry visa type is three months from the issuance date. If you want to travel with a transit visa, the validity is 7 days from the arrival date, and the KAZA UNIVISA is valid for one month.
- Who needs a visa to Zambia?
Passports holders that wish to travel to Zambia need a visa permit to cross the border through any port of entry. However, you can travel to Zambia with an electronic visa without going to the Embassy! Complete the process from home and receive the visa in a PDF version.
- Do children need a visa for Zambia?
Every underage traveller needs a separate visa to Zambia to travel to the country. Parents/guardians should file the application for each child with a valid passport to cross the Zambia border.
- I'm a UK citizen, do I need a Zambia visa?
All United Kingdom citizens need a visa to travel to Zambia and explore the country. UK citizens are eligible to apply online for an electronic visa permit that can be handled entirely from home, no visits to the Embassy needed.
- Can I get a Zambia visa on arrival?
Visa on arrival is possible to obtain for all passport holders that travel to Zambia. However, if you want a stress-free travel and to avoid any issues with entrances, delays, waiting in long queues, handle your visa permit in advance. You can do so entirely online, even using your phone.
- What can I do if my Zambia visa is denied?
If your visa would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement as per our Terms of Service. Check if you filled the application form correctly and if your passport was appropriately valid. If yes, contact our support team to discuss your situation and resolve the issue.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email