Uzbekistan e-Visa Application
Uzbekistan e-Visa Basic information
The Uzbekistan e-Visa is an online visa implemented by the Republic of Uzbekistan's Government on the 15th of July, 2018.
The electronic visa system aims to simplify the process of applying for a visa to Uzbekistan since the whole process takes place online.
Travelers can choose between three types of the Uzbekistan e-Visa: a single-entry, double-entry, and multiple-entry online visa.
No matter the selected type, the Uzbekistan e-Visa stays valid for 90 days (three months) following the date of issuing and allows its holders to spent a total of 30 days in Uzbekistan.
The electronic visa system enables all eligible citizens to get the Uzbekistan visa online by following three simple steps using any working device.
Travelers can make an online application at least three business days in advance of the planned trip and receive their Uzbekistan e-Visa via email in PDF form.
Applicants are advised to check if they meet the requirements to apply online for the Uzbekistan e-Visa and make sure to provide their data correctly to make their application successful.
Uzbekistan e-Visa types
Travelers from the eligible countries may apply from home or any other place using any working device with an internet connection.
See what are the available onlineUzbekistan visa types to choose the one that will be the most suitable for your trip.
Every traveler can select one of the following electronicUzbekistan visa types:
- a single-entry e-Visa: allows one 30-day stay in Uzbekistan
- a double-entry e-Visa: enables two visits within the validity period, one month total spent in Uzbekistan
- a multiple-entry e-Visa: designed for numerous visits in Uzbekistan; however, the total amount of days spent in the country is 30
No matter what type should you choose, the approved online visa stays effective for 90 days (three months) from the date of issue. Make sure to use it within the three-month validity period.
List of eligible countries
Check below if you are eligible to apply online for the Uzbekistan e-Visa:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands
Congo, Democratic Republic
Congo, Republic (Brazzaville)
French Southern Territories
Great Britain (UK)
Heard and McDonald Islands
Northern Mariana Islands
Smaller remote islands of the United States
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
St Thomas and Principe
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Territorial community of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
The area of the Wallis and Futuna Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Should your country not be listed above, you will need to apply for a regular visa at an Uzbekistan Embassy.
Make sure to contact your nearest Embassy for detailed instructions on the application process.
Uzbekistan e-Visa application form
Apply online for the electronic visa at least 72 hours before your travel to Uzbekistan.
Once you have selected the preferred e-Visa type and prepared the essential documents described in the 'Required Documents' section, choose the purpose of your travel using the left-hand side panel.
Now you're ready to start the application process by clicking on the 'Apply Online' button.
Follow these steps to file your application and receive your entry permit quickly:
- Put your data carefully in the online visa application form. Provide your name, surname, address, passport information, email address, and other necessary information in the form. Make sure everything is correct and move on to the next step.
- Pay the electronic Uzbekistan visa fees and check your email address for the confirmation number.
- Your e-Visa will be approved and delivered to your email box within 3 business days!
Please note! The final processing time may be extended and lies within the Uzbekistan government.
All three types of online visas to Uzbekistan are valid for 90 days (three months) from the date of issue. Make sure to enter Uzbekistan within the 90 days of validity and leave appropriately in advance of your e-Visa expiry.
If you wish to stay in Uzbekistan for 30 days, make your entry into Uzbekistan around the 60th day of the online visa validity to be able to stay for a whole month before your permit expires.
Please note! Every traveler going to Uzbekistan must have a valid travel document, i.e., a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Uzbekistan.
Whenever you transit through Uzbekistan to another country, it is obligatory to apply for an electronic visa first.
The best option would be using thedouble-entry permit valid for 90 days to use it for two entries to Uzbekistan. The first time on your way to your destination country and next on your way back home when you will have to cross the Uzbekistan border once again.
Make sure to have a valid passport as well!
Requirements on arrival
The entry rules when visiting Uzbekistan are simple; all the travelers need to have two important documents. Make sure to have with you the following documents upon arrival in Uzbekistan:
- a valid passport that will not expire for the next 6 months starting from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan
- a printed copy of the valid online visa to Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan e-Visa Sample
For the convenience of all travelers, we have attached theUzbekistan e-Visa sample below. Find out how the approved document looks like!
This section describes in detail what documents you should prepare prior to starting the application process online. Make sure that you have all of the essential documents on hand and that the validity period is as requested.
To make your electronic visa application be positively approved, attach the following documents:
- a photo of your valid passport's bio-data page
- applicant's face photograph (can be taken prior to applying using a phone or a PC camera)
- a photo of the return ticket
- Applicants'passports must stay valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned date of arrival in Uzbekistan
- Every traveler that wishes to visit Uzbekistan must have a separate e-Visa
- Should you need to transit through Uzbekistan, an electronic visa is required
- The customs officials will check if each traveler has aprinted electronic visa copy and a valid passport
- Online Uzbekistan visa expires after 90 days from the date of issue
- business-related activities are not allowed for e-Visa holders
- filling the form with correct data may save you from delays or issues with approval
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application processThere are three easy steps to get your e-Visa to Uzbekistan. Any issues during the application process can be addressed by contacting our support staff
- Qualified team of expertsA qualified team oversees the processing of each and every application
- Guarantee of serviceIf an application is unable to be processed, reimbursement is provided according to the conditions set out by our Terms of Service
FAQ about the Uzbekistan e-Visa
- What is the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
TheUzbekistan e-Visa is an electronic entry permit that can be obtained entirely online. It comes in the form of a single-entrance, a double-entry, or a multiple-entry permit. The online Uzbekistan visa allows its holders to stay in the country for 30 days. Please note! All applicants need to have a valid passport along with their electronic visa upon arrival.
- Which countries need an online Uzbekistan visa?
Check the list of eligible countries to see which countries' citizens can apply online andsubmit an application form. Travelers who are citizens of the listed countries need to make sure that they meet all of the e-Visa requirements listed earlier.
- How can I pay for the online Uzbekistan visa?
Payments for the Uzbekistan e-Visa can be made online after submitting the application form. Citizens of the eligible countries may pay using their credit or debit card, PayPal, PayU, or any other secure online payment method choosing from several available on our website.
- What documents do I need for the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
Travelers applying online for the Uzbekistan tourist visa must have the following documents to make their application successful: a valid passport, applicant's face photo, and a copy of the booked return airline tickets. Please note! Applicants must have a passport that will not expire for the next 6 months from the planned entry date.
- How to apply for an e-Visa to Uzbekistan?
To apply for the Uzbekistan e-Visa, first, collect the essential documents; the most essential travel document is a valid passport. Next, fill the application form with the necessary data, travel details, and attach the supporting documents. Make sure everything is correct and cover the fees. Then, wait for the approved e-Visa to arrive at your email address in PDF form.
- How long does it take to get the electronic Uzbekistan visa?
The application should be made at least 3 business days in advance of the travel. The processing time may take up to 72 hours. Make sure that your passport is valid and that you put the data in your application correctly to receive your permit quickly.
- How will I receive the approved Uzbekistan e-Visa?
After you have completed the application process, the approved e-Visa will arrive at your email address in PDF from. Make sure to provide an email address that is correct and active to receive your entry permit without any issues. Print it out and take it with you on your travel.
- How long can I stay in Uzbekistan with an online visa?
The online Uzbekistan visa allows foreign citizens to stay in the country for up to 30 days. Electronic visas can be obtained for a single entrance, double entrance, or multiple visits.
- How can I use the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
Citizens from the countries that can make an online application for the electronic visa to travel to Uzbekistan can use this document to stay there for 30 days total for tourism purposes. It does not allow any business-related activities and does not serve as a working permit.
- How long is an electronic visa for Uzbekistan good for?
Electronic visas to Uzbekistan stay valid for 90 days from the date of issue. Moreover, please make sure to have a passport that will not expire throughout your whole stay in Uzbekistan. Use your online visa within the three-month validity period.
- What can I do if my Uzbekistan e-Visa is denied?
Should your e-Visa not be approved, do not hesitate to contact our support team available via email or phone. We'll be happy to resolve your issues with why your electronic visa was not approved. Please remember that foreign citizens visiting Uzbekistan need to have an appropriately valid passport to receive their entry permits.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply onlineFill out basic information on your citizenship and purpose for travel
- Fill out the remaining required information and make online paymentWe accept both credit and debit cards and other convenient methods of payment.
- Check your emailOnce your payment is confirmed, the e-Visa will be sent to the email address provided in your application