Ubezkistan e-Visa: Basic information
Thanks to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Republic of Uzbekistan, the process of obtaining a visa is now easier than ever before. An electronic visa to Uzbekistan allows its holders to stay in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 30 days. You can choose between three visa types that differ in the number of entries permitted within the validity period.
Make an online application at least 3 business days in advance and receive your Uzbekistan e-Visa at your e-mail address in a PDF form.
Check if you meet the visa requirements to apply online for this entry visa available in three variations. Make sure to provide your data and collect the necessary valid documents to make your application successful.
Travelers from the eligible countries may apply from home or any other place using any working device with an internet connection.
See what are the Uzbekistan visa types to choose the one that will be the most appropriate for your trip to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Every traveler can select one of the following Uzbekistan visa types:
- a single-entry visa: allows one 30-day stay in Uzbekistan
- a double-entry visa: enables two visits within the validity period, one month total spent in Uzbekistan
- a multiple-entry visa: designed for numerous visits in Uzbekistan; however, the total amount of days spent in the country is 30
No matter what type should you choose, the visa stays effective for 90 days (three months) from the date of issue. Ensure to use it within the three-month validity period.
Check below if you are eligible to apply online for an Uzbekistan e-Visa:Aland Islands
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cape Verde Islands
Congo, Democratic Republic
Congo, Republic (Brazzaville)
French Southern Territories
Great Britain (UK)
Heard and McDonald Islands
Northern Mariana Islands
Smaller remote islands of the United States
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
St Thomas and Principe
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Territorial community of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
The area of the Wallis and Futuna Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Should your country not be listed above, you will need to apply for a regular visa at an Uzbekistan Embassy.
Make sure to contact your nearest Embassy for detailed instructions on the application process.
Apply online for the electronic visa at least 72 hours before your travel to Uzbekistan. Once you have selected the preferred visa type and prepared the essential documents described in the 'Visa requirements' section, choose the purpose of your travel using the left-hand side panel and start the application process by clicking on the 'Apply online' button.
Then, follow these steps to file your application and receive your entry permit quickly:
- Put your data carefully in the visa application form. Provide your name, surname, address, passport information, e-mail address, and other necessary information in the form. Make sure everything is correct and move on to the next step.
- Pay the Uzbekistan visa fees and check your e-mail address for the visa confirmation number.
- e-Visa will be approved and delivered to your e-mail box within 3 business days.
Please note! The final processing time may be extended and lies within the Uzbekistan government.
All three types of visas to stay in Uzbekistan are valid for 90 days (three months) from the date of issue. Make sure to enter Uzbekistan within the 90 days of validity and appropriately in advance of your visa expiry.
If you wish to stay in Uzbekistan for 30 days, make your entry into Uzbekistan around the 60th day of visa validity to be able to stay for a whole month before your permit expires.
Please note! Every traveler going to Uzbekistan must have a travel document, i.e., a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry to Uzbekistan.
Whenever you transit through Uzbekistan to another country, it is obligatory to apply for an electronic visa to Uzbekistan.
The best option would be using the double-entry permit valid for 90 days to use it for two entries to Uzbekistan. The first time on your way to your destination country and on your way back home when you will have to cross the Uzbekistan border once again.
Make sure to have a valid passport as well.
The entry rules when visiting Uzbekistan are simple; all the travelers need are two important documents. Make sure to have with you the following documents upon arrival in Uzbekistan:
- a valid passport that will not expire for the next 6 months starting from the date of arrival in Uzbekistan
- a printed copy of the valid visa to Uzbekistan
This section describes in detail what documents you should prepare prior to starting the application process online. Make sure that you have all of the essential documents and that the validity period is as requested.
To make your visa application be positively approved, attach the following documents:
- a readable scan of your valid passport's bio-data page
- applicant's photograph
- a copy of the return ticket
- applicants passports must stay valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned arrival in Uzbekistan date
- every traveler that wishes to visit Uzbekistan must have a separate visa
- should you need to transit through Uzbekistan, a visa is required
- the customs officials will check if each traveler has a printed e-Visa copy and a valid passport
- visa to Uzbekistan expires after 90 days from the date of issue
- business-related activities are not allowed for e-Visa holders
- filling the form with correct data may save you from delays or issues with approval
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Uzbekistan e-Visa
- What is the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
The Uzbekistan visa in an electronic form is an entry permit to Uzbekistan that can be obtained online. It comes in the form of a single-entrance visa, a double-entry one, and a multiple-entry permit. Uzbekistan visa allows its holders to stay in the country for 30 days. Please note! All applicants need to have a valid passport.
- Which countries need an Uzbekistan visa?
Check the list of eligible countries to see which countries citizens can apply online via submitting an application form. Travelers who are citizens of the listed countries need to make sure that they meet all of the visa requirements mentioned.
- How can I pay for the Uzbekistan visa?
The payments can be made online after submitting the application form. Citizens of the eligible countries may pay using their credit or debit card, PayPal, or any other secure online payment method choosing from several available on our website.
- What documents do I need for Uzbekistan e-Visa?
Travelers applying online for the Uzbekistan tourist visa must have the following travel documents to make their visa application successful, a valid passport, applicant's photograph, and a copy of the booked return airline tickets. Please note! For the travel visas, travelers need to have a passport that will not expire for the next 6 months from the planned entry date.
- How to apply for an e-Visa to Uzbekistan?
First, collect the essential documents; the most essential travel document is a valid passport. Fill the application form with the necessary data, travel details, and attach the supporting documents. Make sure everything is correct and pay the visa fees. Then, wait for the approved e-Visa to arrive at your e-mail address in a PDF form and print it out.
- How long does it take to get Uzbekistan e-Visa?
The application should be made at least 3 business days in advance of the travel. The processing time may take up to 72 hours. Make sure that your passport is valid and that you put the data in your application correctly to receive your permit quickly.
- How will I receive the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
After you have completed the application process, e-Visa will arrive at your e-mail address in a PDF from. Make sure to provide an e-mail address that is correct and active to receive an entry permit without any issues. Print it out and take it with you on your travel.
- How long can I stay in Uzbekistan with an e-Visa?
Uzbekistan e-Visa allows foreign citizens to stay in the country for up to 30 days. Visas can be obtained for a single entrance, double entrance, or multiple visits.
- How can I use the Uzbekistan e-Visa?
Citizens from the countries that can make an online application for the electronic visa to travel to Uzbekistan can use the visa to stay for 30 days total for tourism purposes. It does not allow any business-related activities and does not serve as a working permit.
- How long is an e-Visa for Uzbekistan good for?
Electronic visas to Uzbekistan stay valid for 90 days from the date of issue. Make sure to have a passport that will not expire throughout your whole stay in Uzbekistan. Use your visa within the three-month validity period.
- What can I do if my Uzbekistan e-Visa is denied?
Should your visa not be approved, do not hesitate to contact our support team available via e-mail and phone. We'll be happy to resolve your issues with why your visa was not approved. Please remember that the foreign citizens visiting Uzbekistan need to have an appropriately valid passport to receive their visas.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email