UAE e-Visa Application
UAE e-Visa: Basic information
The United Arab Emirates has greatly facilitated the process of obtaining a visa to visit this country when introducing the electronic visa system.
Travelers from the eligible countries can make a visa application online using this website to receive their visa via e-mail within a maximum of 3 business days.
Use the e-Visa (Electronic Visa) to travel to the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes. Visit your friends and family residing in UAE, go sightseeing, or go on vacation.
UAE e-Visa serves for a single visit to Dubai, or any other city of UAE. Apply online and receive your entry permit via e-mail in a PDF form!
Applicants may choose only one visa to UAE type, and that is the tourist e-Visa. United Arab Emirates tourist e-Visa is a single-entry permit and makes it possible for its holders to stay in Dubai or any other place in the UAE for as long as 30 days or 96 hours depending on the type of eVisa you obtain.
Please remember! e-Visa to UAE can only be used for tourism purposes. It does not serve as a working permit. UAE or Dubai e-Visa holders cannot participate in any kind of labor activity while on their visit to the UAE. Otherwise, you may be liable for fines or deportation.
The online application takes just a few minutes to complete. Apply from home or any other place using a phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an internet connection. Visit our website for an intuitive and transparent application form.
Please note! Our support team is available to every applicant at each step of the e-Visa application process. Should you have any questions, issues, or need more information about the application process, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone.
To make a successful e-Visa application for the United Arab Emirates visa, first, gather all of the required documents and make sure that you meet all of the visa requirements.
Next, use the panel on the left to choose the purpose of your travel. Once that's done, click the 'Apply online' button and start filling an online form.
- To obtain a visa quickly, all of the data you provide in an online form must be correct. Provide your data, passport details, e-mail address, and attach the additional supporting documents.
- Pay the UAE visa fees and check your inbox for the unique visa confirmation number you will receive once your payment registers.
- Wait for your tourist e-Visa to get approved, and once it's delivered, print it out and have it with you on your travel.
Important! Every traveler visiting the UAE, especially Dubai, must have a valid passport that will not expire for the next six months, starting from the planned arrival in the UAE date.
Tourist e-Visa to Dubai or UAE stays valid for 60 days (two months) from the visa issue date. Make sure not to overstay your visit to avoid additional fees.
Your passport must stay valid throughout the whole duration of your trip.
Passengers on international flights traveling through the United Arab Emirates may stay in the country for 96 hours upon obtaining a transit visa at the airport.
Requirements to meet to obtain the transit visa?
- the difference between the two flights must be over 8 hours
- the passenger must continue their journey to the third destination
- all applicants need to have proof of booked hotel accommodation
Not applicable to the citizens from:
All travelers that wish to cross the UAE border to travel to another country may stay in the UAE without any entry fees if they stay won't exceed 48 hours.
Should your stay be longer than 48 hours, you can extend it to 96 hours upon paying a fee of 50 AED.
Contact us if you need more information on the transit requirements or entry requirements to meet upon arrival at the selected airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other in the UAE).
Due to the current pandemic state, every passenger needs to have a few more documents on hand upon arrival in the UAE.
Before going on your trip, please prepare:
- a printed copy of the tourist e-Visa to UAE
- a passport with validity extending six months beyond the planned entry to UAE date
- proof of medical insurance
- health declaration
- a quarantine form
See the countries listed below to find out if you're eligible to travel to the UAE with an e-Visa for tourism purposes:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- The central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Federated States of Micronesia
- French Guiana
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
Should you need more information concerning your eligibility, contact our support team via e-mail or phone.
The UAE e-Visa sample provides general information on how the issued electronic entry permit may look like. Don’t forget to take a look while waiting for your online visa to be approved.
Read on to learn what requirements applicants must meet to make an application for the United Arab Emirates e-Visa.
All applicants must attach the following documents to their application to get positive e-Visa approval:
- applicant's photograph
- a readable scan of the passport's bio-data page
- confirmation code from the booked flight to the UAE
- the last page of the applicant's passport (if applicable)
Documents to attach for underage travelers:
- their photograph
- valid passport's copy
- a copy of the child's birth certificate (either in English or Arabic)
Should you need to translate the birth certificate, the translation must be official, and the document must be attested.
- the visa application must be made at least three business days in advance of your visit to the UAE or Dubai
- every traveler must have a passport valid for at least six months forth from the intended date of entering the United Arab Emirates
- all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa to travel to the UAE. No matter what age the traveler is, a visa is obligatory
- tourist e-Visas can be extended for a period of 30 days twice (you don't have to leave the country to extend your visa validity). However, extension does not apply to GCC residents, special entry and 96-hour special mission visa holders
- in case of overstaying in the UAE, travelers may be fined and/or deported. Additionally, you may be banned from re-entering the United Arab Emirates. Do not overstay to avoid problems
- e-Visa to UAE enables its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and serves as a single-entry permit
- all data provided in the application form must be error-free, always double-check the information you put while applying
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the UAE e-Visa
- What is the UAE e-Visa?
The United Arab Emirates e-Visa is an obligatory permit for anyone visiting the country. You may apply online for the UAE e-Visa with a passport valid for at least six months from the arrival in UAE date. Visas to UAE allow single entry and a stay of up to 30 days.
- Can I enter UAE without a visa?
If your country is listed as eligible, see the 'list of eligible countries' section, you must obtain a visa before crossing the UAE border. Make sure to prepare all of the documents that will be checked upon arrival, e.g., the UAE visa, passport valid for six months, health insurance, and other documents described earlier.
- Do I need a visa for UAE?
Citizens of countries listed as eligible must obtain a visa in advance to travel to the United Arab Emirates. e-Visas to UAE allow its holders to visit the country for up to 30 days. Please note that you can only use it for travel related to tourism. Make sure that your passport stays valid throughout your whole trip.
- Do children need an e-Visa for UAE?
Yes, all underage travelers must have an e-Visa to stay in UAE for up to 30 days. No matter what age the child is, infants are also included. Their parents/guardians should make the visa application and ensure that they meet all of the visa requirements and have all of the required documents.
- What documents do I need for UAE e-Visa?
Before your travel to UAE, ensure to gather all of the required documents for the tourist e-Visa. Attach to your application form a scan of your valid passport, applicant's photograph, confirmation code of the booked flight, and if applicable, the last page of your valid passport. A translated to English or Arabic birth certificate is required for all underage applicants.
- How to apply for a UAE e-Visa?
Whether you want to apply for an e-Visa to stay in Dubai or any other city of the United Arab Emirates for 30 days, make sure to apply at least 3 days in advance. Collect the required documents, fill the application form with your data, passport details, travel details, and attach the required supporting documents. Choose any method of payment that you want to use and pay the visa fees.
- How will I receive UAE e-Visa?
Approved e-Visa arrives at the applicant's e-mail address in a PDF form. Filling the form using our website correctly will assure receiving the visa without any issues. Make sure to print it out before your travel to UAE.
- How long does it take to get UAE e-Visa?
The e-Visa processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). If you provide your data correctly in an online form, you will avoid delays with approval. Make your application at least 3 business days in advance to make sure you'll receive it before your travel.
- How long can I stay in UAE with an e-Visa?
All valid passport holders with an e-Visa to UAE may stay in the country for up to 30 days. e-Visas to the UAE are single-entry permits. Overstaying without an e-Visa extension is not possible, do not extend your visit to avoid being fined or deported.
- How long is an e-Visa for UAE good for?
e-Visa to UAE stays effective for 60 days (two months) from the issue date. Make sure that your passport validity will extend beyond 6 months from the date of arrival to UAE.
- Do I need to print UAE e-Visa?
Yes. When visiting the UAE, the customs officials check if each passenger has the required documentation on hand. Every passenger must have a printed e-Visa copy along with their passport upon arrival. For a list of the detailed required documentation to have upon arrival, see the 'Requirements on arrival' section.
- Can I extend my stay in UAE with my e-Visa?
All tourist e-Visas can be extended for a period of 30 days twice (you don't have to leave the country to extend your visa validity). However, the extension does not apply to GCC residents, special entry, and 96-hour special mission visa holders. Remember that you must have a passport with appropriate validity and meet all required visa conditions to apply for visa extension.
- Can I get a visa on arrival in UAE?
Only certain countries may obtain a visa on arrival. Whether you're traveling to the Dubai International Airport or any other airport located in UAE, you must first check if your citizenship makes you eligible for the visa on arrival. However, applying in advance by filling an online form is far more secure and easy!
- What can I do if my UAE e-Visa is denied?
For all e-Visas that failed to be approved, we grant reimbursement. Additionally, make sure to contact our support team via e-mail or phone to get more information on why your visa was denied. Check if every piece of information provided by you in the form was correct, make sure your passport had an appropriate validity period.
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Apply online fill
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email