Ukraine e-Visa Online Application
Ukraine Electronic Visa Basic information
The Ukraine e-Visa is an electronic visa system introduced in 2018 to facilitate obtaining a visa for tourism and business purposes.
The Ukraine e-Visa is a single-entry visa that allows a 30-day stay in the country with a 30-day validity period starting from the day of crossing the border with Ukraine.
Applicants can complete the whole process online without the need to visit an Embassy. Just a few minutes are needed to submit an application from home!
All eligible travelers can use any working device with an internet connection to let the professionals take care of the formalities.
Further details on the Ukraine e-Visa types, the application process, validity period, transit information, and more are available below.
Ukraine e-Visa types
The Ukrainian e-Visa can be divided into two types; each one differs in terms of usage.
All eligible travelers can choose between:
- a tourist e-Visa: that is a single-entry permit for a 30-day stay. It allows all tourism-related travel, such as making friends and family visits, going on vacation, or exploring the country.
- a business e-Visa: serves perfectly for all entrepreneurs who need to handle any business affairs in Ukraine. Attend a meeting, conference, seminar, negotiate a contract, or look for new cooperation opportunities. This online visa type enables a 30-day stay in the country and allows one entry within the validity period.
Please note! No matter which electronic visa type should you choose, you must have a valid passport to apply. Your travel document cannot expire for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Ukraine.
Ukraine e-Visa application process
The application for the online visa to Ukraine must be submitted 10 business days before the planned trip. Prepare the required documents, check if your passport has a 6-month validity, and choose the preferred e-Visa type.
To start the application process, click on the 'Apply Online' button located on the left-hand side panel. Next, follow three intuitive steps to get your entry permit delivered:
- Fill the application form: carefully put in the necessary data, such as your name, surname, nationality, birth date, email address, passport and travel details. Make sure everything is correct before moving to the next step.
- Cover the Ukrainian e-Visa fee: use your credit or debit card, PayPal account, or choose any other online payment method to complete this step. Once your payment has been registered, you will receive a confirmation number in your email box.
- Wait for the approved electronic Ukraine visa to be delivered: as soon as your application has been processed, it will be delivered to your inbox in the form of a PDF file. Lastly, print out the received online visa prior to your trip to Ukraine and present it upon arrival.
TIP! Checking the application form thoroughly is crucial in avoiding delays or issues with approval. Make sure there are no errors that could elongate the processing time.
Should you have any further questions or doubts regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team via email or phone!
Ukraine e-Visa validity
The validity period of the electronic visa for Ukraine starts on the date of arrival into the country. Both e-Visa types have a 30-day validity period and allow a single entry to Ukraine.
Please note! All applicants must have passports that will not expire for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of the trip.
The Ukraine e-Visa allows its holders to transit through the country in order to reach another destination. Get your visa online by submitting an application at least 10 business days before your trip.
Check the 'List of eligible countries' section to determine whether you can apply for the Ukrainian online visa!
Requirements on arrival
Have you already completed the online visa application form? The last step after receiving the PDF version of the single-entry permit for Ukraine is to print it out.
Please prepare the following documents before leaving on your trip:
- a valid Ukraine e-Visa copy
- a passport with a 6-month validity (from the date of arrival)
The customs officials will check if each traveler has the above-listed documents.
List of eligible countries
If your country is listed below, you must have an e-Visa to cross the Ukrainian border:
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Solomon Islands
- Saudi Arabia
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- South Africa
- Timor Leste
To complete the online visa application process, every traveler must prepare the following documents:
- a passport with no less than a 6-month validity starting from the intended date of the travel
- the applicant's face photo (that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera)
- a minimum of 30 000 EUR health insurance coverage
- proof of sufficient funds
- any document validating the purpose of your trip
- submit your online visa application 10 business days ahead of your trip to Ukraine
- before applying, check if your passport has the minimum 6-month validity
- all underage travelers need an e-Visa for Ukraine; the application should be made by their parents or guardians
- the Ukrainian e-Visa can be used for tourism, business, and transit purposes
- the electronic visa for Ukraine serves as a single-entry permit and allows a 30-day stay in the country
- our support team is available via email and phone in case of any questions or doubts
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Ukraine e-Visa
The Ukrainian e-Visa is an electronic entry permit that can be easily obtained via an online application. Use any working device to apply and stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days. Use the received electronic visa to go on vacation, visit family and friends, or negotiate future contracts with your business partners!
Unless you are a citizen of any country that can visit Ukraine without a visa for a certain period of time, you must have an electronic entry permit for the travel. Check your eligibility before starting the online application process.
Some countries do not need a visa to enter Ukraine, e.g., the EU countries. However, if you are not a citizen of any of these, you must have an appropriate entry permit to cross the Ukraine border. Check the 'List of eligible countries' section to learn if you can submit an online application for an e-Visa.
The e-Visa processing costs for Ukraine are XX Euro. As soon as your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number. Check your email box to see if it has been delivered. Travel to Ukraine for tourism, business, or transit purposes!
As soon as you're done filling the online visa application form, choose a preferred method of online payment. Cover the Ukrainian e-Visa fees using your credit or debit card, via PayPal, or by any other method.
Every traveler must attach a few documents to their online visa application. Please prepare your passport, the applicant's face photo, proof of having sufficient funds for the trip and a 30 000 EUR minimum health insurance coverage, and any document that proves the purposes of your travel to Ukraine.
To submit an online visa application go through a quick and intuitive 3-step process. Choose the purpose of your travel and start filling the application form with some basic personal and travel details. Cover the Ukrainian e-Visa fees and wait for the entry permit to arrive at your email box!
The electronic visa to Ukraine is delivered to each applicant via email. After submitting the online visa application form, you will receive the PDF version of the single-entry permit. The Ukrainian e-Visa processing time may take up to 10 business days; thus, make sure to apply in advance of your trip.
Once you obtain the Ukraine visa online, make sure to print it out. The customs officials will check if all travelers have either a valid electronic tourist visa or a business entry permit. Moreover, please prepare your passport as well and check if it has a 6-month validity before crossing the border.
The Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced the e-Visa system in 2018 and allowed all travelers to stay in the country for up to 30 days. The electronic visa enables travel for tourism, business, and transit purposes.
The online Ukraine visa stays valid for 30 days (one month) from the date of arrival to the country. To not lose the electronic entry permit validity, make sure that your passport will not expire for at least 6 months from the date of entering Ukraine!
Since 2019, there is no possibility of obtaining a Ukraine visa on arrival. Submit the online visa application form at least 10 business days ahead of the planned travel to receive the entry permit on time.
If you applied for the Ukraine visa online but haven't been successful, first check if your application did not contain any errors. After ensuring that you meet the requirements and that you haven't made any mistakes in the provided data, it's best to contact our support team.
All travelers who need further information on the Ukrainian e-Visa should visit the official government website at mfa.gov.ua. Our support team is also available to provide any details concerning the online visa for Ukraine. Contact us via email or phone and get all the answers you may need!
Three easy steps to get e-Visa to Ukraine
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email