Visa to Madagascar
Madagascar e-Visa - Basic Information
The electronic visa is a document that allows you to enter Madagascar for tourist purposes. The application for an electronic visa is possible for citizens of countries from all over the world. You must first apply for an arrival authorization online, in order to then receive your visa at the airport and enter Madagascar.
- Types of electronic visas
Single entry e-Visa for 30 days
Single entry e-Visa for 60 days
The above visas are only issued for tourist purposes. Such as: to visit family or friends, to go on vacation, to sightsee.
- Application for e-Visa
To get an e-Visa for Madagascar, you must first apply for an entry permit on our website. All you need is your valid passport. As soon as you have filled out the application and submitted the documents, you will receive an e-mail confirming how long it will take to process and when you can expect the entry permit. The decision regarding your application will be made within 3 days. Please note that the final decision as well as the processing time may take longer depends on the Madagascar government. You will receive the decision by email.
Use the form on the left to fill out the application. Choose the purpose of your stay and enter your citizenship. Click "Apply online" to fill out your application form.
- Validity of the electronic visa
The e-visas for Madagascar are valid for 30 or 60 days from the planned date of entry specified in the application.
Attention: In order to apply for the visa to Madagascar, the applicant's passport must be valid for at least 6 months with at least two free pages.
- E-Visa Transit Information
If you want to enter Madagascar, you need to apply for an e-Visa regardless of whether you will be leaving the airport or not.
- Requirements on arrival
To travel to Madagascar, you need a valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months and the printed entry permit to show at the airport.
Additionally, it is mandatory to pay the appropriate visa fee at the airport, which depends on the validity of the selected visa ($ 37- $ 47).
- Citizens of the countries that can apply for the electronic visa
Any nationality can apply for the e-Visa to Madagascar, provided the applicant is in possession of a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry from Madagascar.
To apply for an e-Visa for Madagascar, you just need to provide your passport details, no additional documents are required. It is important that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the planned entry date to Madagascar.
- You have to apply for your visa at least 3 days before the desired date of entry.
- You must either print out your entry permit or save it in an electronic device (e.g. on your mobile phone) in order to present it at passport control together with your passport.
- It is possible to extend the stay by up to 90 days.
- All countries can apply for the e-Visa.
- You cannot participant in profitable employment related activities with this e-visa.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email