Madagascar eVisa Application
Madagascar eVisa - Basic Information
Anyone traveling to Madagascar must first apply for an eVisa.
Luckily, everyone is eligible to submit an online application! All you have to have is a working device, e.g., a phone and a valid passport.
Choose between a single-entry visa for a 30-day stay or even a 60-day visit to Madagascar. Use eVisa to visit your friends and family, go on a relaxing getaway, or explore the island's tourist destinations.
All tourism-related activities are allowed for the Madagascar eVisa holders.
To complete the application process, follow a simple and intuitive 3-step guide. Fill an application form with your data, make the payment, and wait for your approved entry permit to be delivered to your email box.
Our team of visa experts will take care of your eVisa to Madagascar while you wait and plan your dream journey!
All travelers with a valid passport can choose to apply for one of the two Madagascar eVisa types available:
- a single-entry visa for a 30-day stay
- a single-entry visa for a 90-day stay
Both can be used for all tourism-related reasons and allow only one entrance to Madagascar. Select a visa type that will be best for the intended length of your visit.
Madagascar visa processing takes just 72 hours (3 business days). Spare a few minutes to submit the application form online and wait for your entry permit to be delivered to your inbox.
Prepare your valid passport and follow this simple guide to obtain your eVisa quickly:
- Provide your data, travel details, passport information, and an active email address in the application form. Double-check if everything is correct and move on to the next step.
- Make an online payment using any preferred method. Check if you have received a confirmation email.
- Lastly, wait for your approved eVisa to arrive at your email address in a PDF form.
Our support team is available to all applicants via email or phone for assistance during and after completing the process of applying!
Madagascar eVisa validity depends on the visa type selected. If you choose a single-entry eVisa for a 30-day stay, your entry permit will stay effective for one month. Selecting the second type available grants you a two-month visa validity.
The validity period starts on the planned date of entry stated in the application form. Make sure to provide the correct date while applying online.
eVisa is obligatory upon transiting through Madagascar on the way to your final destination. The landing authorization is mandatory even if you don't plan on leaving the airport while transiting.
Apply online at least 3 business days before your departure, and make sure that you have a valid passport.
Once you have submitted the application form and received the approved Madagascar eVisa, print it out. Every traveler should have the eVisa print-out and a valid passport upon their arrival.
Pay the additional government visa fee upon entering the island of Madagascar that differs according to which visa type you have selected.
Every country is eligible for the Madagascar eVisa. Make sure that you have a passport that will not expire for the next 6 months starting from your planned date of arrival and apply online.
The only thing that applicants need to complete an online application is a valid passport. Particularly your passport details.
Double-check if the information provided in an online form matches your travel document.
To apply for a visa for Madagascar, your passport must stay valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
- the online application must be made at least 3 business days in advance of your travel to Madagascar
- visa for Madagascar stays valid for 30 or 60 days depending on the visa type selected
- once you arrive in Madagascar, pay the additional government visa fee at the airport that differs according to the type of visa you applied for
- each applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival
- travelers can stay in Madagascar for either 30 days or 60 days and should select an appropriate travel visa
- eVisa allows its holders to visit Madagascar for tourism and transit purposes
- our support team is available to all applicants at every step of applying
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Madagascar eVisa
- What is the Madagascar eVisa?
Madagascar eVisa is an electronic entry permit that allows a single visit to Madagascar for passport holders from every country worldwide. Apply for a visa online and enter the island for 30 days or 60 days. The electronic tourism visa is easily obtainable following a 3-step process of applying.
- Do I need a visa for Madagascar?
Travelers from every country in the world need a visa to enter Madagascar. Select the visa type that will be best for your travel needs. Applicants can choose between a 30-day stay and a 60-day stay on the island.
- Do children need an eVisa for Madagascar?
Children are also expected to have an eVisa once they arrive in Madagascar. Thus, applications for all underage travelers should be submitted by their parents or guardians. Please note! Children's passport must also be valid for at least 6 months starting from the arrival date.
- Can I enter Madagascar without a visa?
No, anyone traveling to or transiting through Madagascar must have a valid tourist visa and a travel document that will not expire for at least 6 months. The landing authorization is mandatory to have even if you won't leave the airport.
- What documents do I need for Madagascar eVisa?
The only document that is obligatory to prepare before applying is a passport with at least 6-month validity. Enter your passport details while filling the application form and make sure every piece of information is correct.
- How to apply for a Madagascar eVisa?
To apply for the tourist eVisa online, select the type of entry permit you need (for either 60 or 30 days). Fill the application form by providing your personal data, passport information, travel details, and your email address. Make an online payment and wait for your approved Madagascar eVisa to arrive in your inbox.
- How will I receive my eVisa?
Madagascar eVisa will be delivered to the applicant's email box as soon as it's approved. Your entry permit will be sent in a PDF form. Make sure to provide an active email address while applying to receive the document without any issues.
- How long does it take to get Madagascar eVisa?
Madagascar tourist visas are approved within 72 hours (3 business days) from submitting the application form online. Apply at least 3 days in advance of your travel to receive your visa on time.
- Do I need to print Madagascar eVisa?
It's best to have your Madagascar eVisa printed and have an additional copy on your mobile device. The customs officials will check if each traveler has an appropriate visa and a valid passport.
- How long can I stay in Madagascar with an eVisa?
eVisas allow a 30-day or a 60-day stay on the island. Choose the entry permit type that will be the most suitable for your needs and apply for a visa online.
- How long is an eVisa for Madagascar good for?
eVisa for Madagascar stays valid for either 30 or 60 days, depending on the type selected. Please note! Your passport must not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival. Whenever your passport loses validity, should you change any data on it, or lose your travel document, eVisa becomes invalid.
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Madagascar?
Yes, the Madagascar visa is available on arrival. However, to speed up the visa handling process, avoid any stress and long lines at the airport, apply for your eVisa permit online. Approved eVisa will be delivered to the applicant's email box in a PDF form within a maximum of 3 business days!
- Can I extend my stay in Madagascar with my eVisa?
eVisa necessary to enter Madagascar can be extended up to 90 days (three months). Contact the Immigration Office before your entry permit expires and see if you can extend your stay on the island.
- What can I do if my Madagascar eVisa is denied?
Check if you met the visa requirements and see if you have provided the correct information in the application form. If yes, contact our support team to resolve the issues with the visa rejection. Click the 'Contact' button located at the top of the page and access our email address and phone number.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email