Kyrgyzstan e-Visa Application
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa: Basic Information
Visa for Kyrgyzstan can now be obtained entirely online by simply filling and submitting an application form! Travelers may use any working device with an internet connection to apply.
The processing time takes up to 72 hours (3 business days) and requires no visits to the Embassy.
Spare just a few minutes to apply from home, while on a break at work, or at any other point during your day! Kyrgyzstan e-Visa comes in three different types; choose the one that will suit your needs best.
All you need is a valid passport and either phone, laptop, PC, or tablet to get your electronic visa to Kyrgyzstan. Approved entry permits arrive directly at the traveler's email address in a PDF form.
Our support team is available to all applicants via email and phone and is ready to assist you during and after completing the application process.
Read on to learn what are the characteristics of each e-Visa type available, requirements, and steps to the process of applying online!
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa types
The electronic Kyrgyzstan visa is available under 3 types; each one differs in the validity period, lengths of stay permitted, and the purpose of usage.
All applicants can choose between a:
- Tourist e-Visa: serves as a single-entry permit that allows a 60-day stay in the country and can be used for all tourism-related purposes
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa: a multiple-entry permit that is perfect for anyone who wants to travel to the mountains of Kyrgyzstan. Each stay can be as long as 90 days (three months) at a time.
- Transit e-Visa: allows a 5-day stay in the country for the purpose of transiting through Kyrgyzstan.
Please note! Every applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application
If you're eligible to apply online for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, grab your valid passport and start filling the application form. Follow these 3 steps to get your visa successfully approved:
- Provide the necessary data (your name, surname, email address, passport and travel details). Next, double-check if everything is correct and submit the form.
- Cover the 99 Euro visa fee using any online payment method that will be the most convenient to you. Check if you have received the payment confirmation at your email address.
- Approved Kyrgyzstan e-Visa will arrive at your email address in a PDF form within a maximum of 72 hours. Print it out and take it with you to the airport.
The whole process of applying is very intuitive and effortless. Fill the application form and make an online payment; our team of visa experts will then take care of handling your entry permit for you.
Moreover, our support team is available via email and phone to assist all applicants. Click the 'Contact' button to get more information.
e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan stays valid for 5 days, 60 days, or 90 days. The validity period depends on the selected type of entry permit.
- Tourist e-Visa: stays effective for 60 days (two months) and allows one entry to Kyrgyzstan
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa: will be valid for 90 days (three months) and makes numerous visits possible
- Transit e-Visa: expires after 5 days
Please note! Your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the planned arrival in Kyrgyzstan date.
Transit visa information
If travelers do not plan on leaving the airport's transit zone, the e-Visa is not mandatory. However, to not limit yourself to staying only in that area, apply for a 5-day transit entry permit online.
Reach your final destination without any restrictions and submit an online application for the transit e-Visa!
Ports accepting e-Visas
Make sure to cross the Kyrgyzstan border using any of the following border points that accept electronic visas:
- Manas International Airport
- Osh International Airport
- Chon-Kapka Land Border
- Chaldybar Land Border
- Ak-Jol Land Border
- Ak-Tilek Land Border
- Dostuk Land Border
- Kyzyl-Bel Land Border
- Kulundu Land Border
- Bor-Dobo Land Border
- Irkeshtam Land Border
- Torugart Land Border
ATTENTION: It is recommended that you do not take the risk of travelling until your visa is approved.
Requirements on arrival
Preparing for a trip to Kyrgyzstan is very simple, apply online for the electronic visa following an intuitive 3-step process.
Wait for the approved e-Visa to arrive at your email address and print it out!
Take your printed e-Visa copy and your valid passport to present at the border control.
The required documents to have upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan are elementary.
List of eligible countries
Check if your country is on the following list to find out whether you can make an online application for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Korea (North)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Macedonia
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
Should your country not be listed above, you must apply for a regular visa at an Embassy.
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa Sample
There are only two things each applicant must prepare before applying online for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa:
- a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival
- a digital face photo of the applicant
In the case of transit e-Visa, the application must also attach a letter explaining the reason for the transit trip and information about your destination country.
In the case of a Mountain Tourist e-Visa, the application must also a travel plan or confirmation from the travel agency.
Please note! The face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera; thus, preparing the necessary documents will take you just a few minutes.
- Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is not a working permit
- electronic visas are accepted only at the selected border crossing points in Kyrgyzstan; please enter the country using one of them
- e-Visa to Kyrgyzstan can be extended; contact the appropriate immigration authorities to do that
- each applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entering Kyrgyzstan
- approved e-Visas arrive at the traveler's email address in a PDF form and must be printed out
- our support team assists all applicants during and after completing the application process
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa
- What is the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is an entry permit that can be obtained entirely online. Submit an application from home for a single-entry tourist visa, multiple-entry mountain tourist visa, or a 5-day transit visa. e-Visa holders can stay in the country for either 60 or even 90 days.
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a regular visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Regular Kyrgyzstan visa application process may take even weeks to be completed. Moreover, it requires multiple visits to the Embassy and a lot of paperwork. e-Visa serves the exact same purpose; however, the process of applying can be completed in just a few minutes. Approved electronic visa arrives at the applicant's email address within only 72 hours!
- Do I need a visa for Kyrgyzstan?
If you do not come from the 69 visa-free countries that can enter Kyrgyzstan without any kind of entry permit, you will need to make an application. However, most travelers are eligible to apply for an electronic entry permit that can be obtained entirely online.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Children, regardless of age, need to have a separate e-Visa to Kyrgyzstan copy. The application must be submitted by the underage traveler's parent or guardian. Please make sure to have your child's valid passport.
- Can I enter Kyrgyzstan without a visa?
69 countries can enter Kyrgyzstan visa-free, check if your country can cross the country's border without an entry permit. If not, you must apply for the electronic visa that can be obtained within 3 business days from home!
- How high are the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa costs?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa fee is 99 Euro and is payable via a preferred online payment method. Fill the visa application form with your data and click the 'Submit and Pay' button to be directed to the payment method selection.
- How do I pay my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa fee?
To pay the e-Visa fee, use any online payment method choosing from several available. If you have a credit or debit card, PayPal account, or any other form of payment, you will be able to cover the entry permit fees. Every applicant receives a confirmation at their email address once the costs are covered.
- What documents do I need for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
The only document that is required to obtain an e-Visa to Kyrgyzstan is a travel document. Please note! Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of arrival.
- How to apply for Kyrgyzstan visa?
To apply for a visa online and receive the approved entry permit directly at your email box, follow 3 simple steps. First, provide your data in an application form and double-check if every piece of information is correct. Next, make an online payment and receive a confirmation number. Lastly, wait for the e-Visa to arrive at your email address in a PDF form.
- How long does it take to get the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa processing time can take up to 72 hours (3 business days). Thus, make sure to apply at least three days in advance of your travel to receive your approved entry permit on time.
- How will I receive the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Once processed, the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is sent directly to the applicant's email box in a PDF form. To get the necessary entry permit without any issues, check if the email address provided in the application form is correct.
- Do I need to print Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
The electronic Kyrgyzstan visa must be printed out once received. The customs officials will check if each traveler has a separate e-Visa copy and a valid passport. Children need to have their own entry permits as well.
- How long can I stay in Kyrgyzstan with an e-Visa?
The length of the permitted stay differs depending on which electronic visa type have you selected. The transit entry permit allows a 5-day stay; the Kyrgyzstan tourist e-Visa allows one 60-day stay, the mountain tourist visa grants a 90-day stay (either as one visit or multiple stays).
- How long is an e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan good for?
The validity period is 5 days for the transit e-Visa, 60 days for the electronic tourist visa, and 90 days in case of the mountain tourist e-Visa.
- Can I extend my stay in Kyrgyzstan with my e-Visa?
Yes! The Kyrgyzstan e-Visa can be extended if necessary. Contact the appropriate immigration authority institution for more information.
- What can I do if my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is denied?
Although electronic tourist visas are rarely rejected, should your Kyrgyzstan visa not get approved, contact our support team to discuss your situation. We are happy to help travelers who apply for a visa online. Click the 'Contact' button to reach our email address and phone number.
- Where can I read more about Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
If you need any further information on the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, visit the official government website at https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg/, read the frequently asked questions section on our website, or contact our support team directly via email or phone.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email