Kyrgyzstan e-Visa Application
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa: Basic Information
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is an electronic visa that was introduced by the Kyrgyzstan Government in 2017 to make the visa handling process quicker and easier by making it an entirely online procedure.
Visa for Kyrgyzstan can now be obtained online by simply filling and submitting an application form! Travelers may use any working device with an internet connection to apply for three different Kyrgyzstan e-Visa types.
There is a single-entry tourist e-Visa for a 60-day stay, a multiple-entry mountain e-Visa valid for 90 days, and a transit e-Visa for a 5-day stay. The processing time of the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa takes up to 72 hours(3 business days).
All applicants need is a valid passport and either phone, laptop, PC, or tablet to get their electronic visa to Kyrgyzstan. Approved documents arrive directly at the traveler's email address in PDF form.
Our support team is available to all applicants via email and phone and is ready to assist during and after completing the application process.
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa types
The electronic Kyrgyzstan visa is available under 3 types; each one differs in the validity period, lengths of stay permitted, and the purpose of usage.
All applicants can choose between a:
- Tourist e-Visa: that serves as a single-entry permit that allows a 60-day stay in the country and can be used for all tourism-related purposes
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa: a multiple-entry permit that is perfect for anyone who wants to travel to the mountains of Kyrgyzstan. Each stay can be as long as 90 days (three months) at a time.
- Transit e-Visa: allows a 5-day stay in the country for the purpose of transiting through Kyrgyzstan.
Please note! Every applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa application form
If you're eligible to apply online for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, grab your valid passport and start filling the application form. Follow these 3 steps to get your online visa successfully approved:
- Provide the necessary data (your name, surname, email address, passport and travel details in the online form). Next, double-check if everything is correct and submit the form.
- Cover the 99 Euro electronic visa fee using any online payment method that will be the most convenient to you. Check if you have received the payment confirmation at your email address.
- Approved Kyrgyzstan e-Visa will arrive at your email address in PDF form within a maximum of 72 hours. Print it out and take it with you to the airport.
The whole process of applying is very intuitive and effortless. Fill the application form and make an online payment; our team of online visa experts will then take care of handling your entry permit for you.
Moreover, our support team is available via email and phone to assist all applicants. Click the 'Contact' button to get more information.
e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan stays valid for 5, 60, or 90 days. The validity period depends on the selected type of entry permit.
- Tourist e-Visa: stays effective for 60 days (two months) and allows one entry to Kyrgyzstan
- Mountain Tourist e-Visa: will be valid for 90 days (three months) and makes numerous visits possible
- Transit e-Visa: expires after 5 days
Please note! Your passport must have a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the planned arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
If travelers do not plan on leaving the airport's transit zone, the e-Visa is not mandatory. However, to not limit yourself to staying only in that area, apply for a 5-day transit Kyrgyzstan visa online.
Reach your final destination without any restrictions and submit an online application for the electronic trasnit visa today!
Ports accepting e-Visas
Make sure to cross the Kyrgyzstan border using any of the following border points that accept electronic visas:
- Manas International Airport
- Osh International Airport
- Chon-Kapka Land Border
- Chaldybar Land Border
- Ak-Jol Land Border
- Ak-Tilek Land Border
- Dostuk Land Border
- Kyzyl-Bel Land Border
- Kulundu Land Border
- Bor-Dobo Land Border
- Irkeshtam Land Border
- Torugart Land Border
ATTENTION: It is recommended that you do not take the risk of travelling until your online visa is approved.
Requirements on arrival
Preparing for a trip to Kyrgyzstan is very simple, apply online for the electronic visa following an intuitive 3-step process.
Wait for the approved e-Visa to arrive at your email address and print it out! Take your printed online visa copy and your valid passport to present at the border control.
The required documents to have upon arrival in Kyrgyzstan are elementary. e-Visa and your passport are all you will need to enter this country.
List of eligible countries
Check if your country is on the following list to find out whether you can make an online application for the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Korea (North)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Macedonia
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
Should your country not be listed above, you must apply for a regular visa at an Embassy.
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa Sample
Choose the purpose of your travel using the panel on the left, fill the application form, and cover the fees. Once you complete the application process, wait for the approved entry permit to be delivered and take a look at the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa sample below.
There are only two things each applicant must prepare before applying online for the Kyrgyzstan visa:
- a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of the travel
- a digital face photo of the applicant
- a route plan in Kyrgyzstan
- a flight ticket
- a hotel reservation
In case of the electronic transit visa, the application must also contain a letter explaining the reason for the transit trip and information about your final destination country.
In the case of a Mountain Tourist e-Visa, the applicant must also attach a travel plan or confirmation from the travel agency.
Please note! The face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera; thus, preparing the necessary documents will take you just a few minutes.
- Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is not a working permit
- electronic visas are accepted only at the selected border crossing points in Kyrgyzstan; please enter the country using one of them
- online visa to Kyrgyzstan can be extended; contact the appropriate immigration authorities to do that
- each e-Visa applicant must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entering Kyrgyzstan
- approved online visas arrive at the traveler's email address in PDF form and must be printed out
- our support team assists all applicants during and after completing the application process; do not hesitate to contact us
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa
- What is the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is an entry permit that can be obtained entirely online. Submit the application from home for a single-entry tourist e-Visa, multiple-entry mountain tourist permit, or a 5-day transit one. Holders of the electronic visas can stay in the country for either 60 or even 90 days.
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a regular visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Regular Kyrgyzstan visa application process may take even weeks to be completed. Moreover, it requires multiple visits to the Embassy and a lot of paperwork. e-Visa serves the exact same purpose; however, the process of applying can be completed in just a few minutes. Approved electronic visa arrives at the applicant's email address within only 72 hours!
- Do I need an online visa for Kyrgyzstan?
If you do not come from the 69 visa-free countries that can enter Kyrgyzstan without any kind of entry permit, you will need to make an online visa application. Most travelers are eligible to apply for an electronic entry permit that can be obtained entirely online.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Children, regardless of age, need to have a separate e-Visa to Kyrgyzstan. The online visa application must be submitted by the underage traveler's parent or guardian. Please make sure to have your child's valid passport.
- Can I enter Kyrgyzstan without an online visa?
69 countries can enter Kyrgyzstan visa-free, check if your country can travel without an entry permit. If not, you must apply for the electronic visa that can be obtained within 3 business days from home!
- How high are the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa costs?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa fee is 99 Euro and is payable via a preferred online payment method. Fill the online visa application form with your data and click the 'Submit and Pay' button to be directed to the payment method selection.
- How do I pay my Kyrgyzstan e-Visa fee?
To pay the e-Visa fee, use any online payment method choosing from several available. If you have a credit or debit card, PayPal account, or any other form of payment, you will be able to cover the entry permit fees. Every applicant receives a confirmation at their email address once the costs are covered.
- What documents do I need for the online Kyrgyzstan visa?
The only document that is required to obtain an online Kyrgyzstan visa is a travel document. Please note! Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of arrival.
- How to apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa online?
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online and receive the approved entry permit directly at your email box, follow 3 simple steps. First, provide your data in an application form and double-check if every piece of information is correct. Next, make an online payment and receive a confirmation number. Lastly, wait for the e-Visa to arrive at your email address in PDF form.
- How long does it take to get the electronic visa for Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan e-Visa processing time can take up to 72 hours (3 business days). Thus, make sure to apply at least three days in advance of your travel to receive your approved entry permit on time.
- How will I receive the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
Once processed,the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa is sent directly to the applicant's email box in PDF form. To get the necessary entry permit without any issues, check if the email address provided in the application form is correct.
- Do I need to print the electronic Kyrgyzstan visa?
The electronic Kyrgyzstan visa must be printed out once received. The customs officials will check if each traveler has a separate e-Visacopy and a valid passport. Children need to have their own entry permits as well.
- How long can I stay in Kyrgyzstan with an e-Visa?
The length of the permitted stay differs depending on which electronic visa type have you selected. The transit entry permit allows a 5-day stay; the Kyrgyzstan tourist e-Visa allows one 60-day stay, the mountain tourist online visa grants a 90-day stay (either as a one visit or multiple stays).
- How long is an e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan good for?
The validity period is 5 days for the transit e-Visa, 60 days for the electronic tourist visa, and 90 days in case of the mountain tourist entry permit.
- Can I extend my stay in Kyrgyzstan with an electronic visa?
Yes! The Kyrgyzstan e-Visa can be extended if necessary. Contact the appropriate immigration authority institution for more information.
- What can I do if my online Kyrgyzstan visa is denied?
Although online Kyrgyzstan visas are rarely rejected, should yours not get approved, contact our support team to discuss your situation. We are happy to help travelers who apply for a visa online. Click the 'Contact' button to reach our email address and phone number.
- Where can I read more about the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa?
If you need any further information on the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa, visit the official government website at https://www.evisa.e-gov.kg/, read the frequently asked questions section on our website, or contact our support team directly via email or phone.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email