Kuwait e-Visa Application
Kuwait e-Visa: Basic Information
Kuwait e-Visa is an electronic visa introduced in 2016 allowing travelers from eligible countries to obtain the necessary visa for Kuwait online.
Applicants can easily submit the application form using any working device with an internet connection and receive their electronic visa for Kuwait within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days).
Kuwait e-Visa is a single-entry visa that stays valid for 30 days from issuing and allows its holders to spend up to 90 days (three months) in Kuwait and engage in all tourism-related activities.
Travelers can visit their friends and family, go sightseeing, go on a relaxing getaway, or simply explore the country's tourist destinations.
The application processcan be completed within a few minutes from home or any other place by following three simple steps. Our support team is ready to assist every traveler applying using our services via email and phone!
The Kuwait government offers only one online visa type for all eligible countries to apply for.
The electronic visa comes in the form of a:
- single-entry permit that allows a 90-day (three-month) visit to Kuwait.
e-Visa can be used for tourism purposes and stays valid for 30 days (one month) from issuing. Enter the country within the validity period.
Grab your valid passport and apply online anywhere at anytime! Make sure to submit your application at least 3 business days in advance of your travel to receive your entry permit on time, as the processing may take up to 72 hours.
First, choose your travel purpose using the panel on the left and click on the 'Apply online' button.
Follow these three steps to complete the process:
- Provide the necessary data in the application form. Put your name, surname, email address, passport details, and basic Kuwait travel information. Double-check if there are no errors in the online form and submit it.
- Choose any online payment method from various ones available on our website and cover the 39 Euro e-Visa fee.
- Check your email address for the payment confirmation and wait for the approved e-Visa to be delivered to your inbox within 72 hours.
It's that simple! Just three steps stand between you and your online Kuwait visa. Let the professionals handle your entry permit for you while you relax and plan your journey.
This electronic visa stays valid for 30 days (one month) from the date of issue.
Make sure to enter Kuwait within the validity period!
Once you cross the country's border, you may stay for up to 90 days (three months).
Please remember that the e-Visa is a single-entry permit.
The electronic Kuwait visa application must be made if travelers plan on leaving the airport's transit zone while transiting through the country.
To reach your final destination without any limitations, apply for the Kuwait visa online.
Please make sure to submit your application at least 3 business days in advance of your travel!
Travelers must have two essential documents to enter Kuwait without any issues; please prepare the following:
- a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of the travel
- a printed Kuwait e-Visa copy
To submit an online application for the Kuwait e-Visa, you must be a passport holder from one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
If your country of citizenship is not listed above, you will need to apply for a regular visa at an Embassy.
Please note! If you have a GCC residency and currently reside in one of the GCC countries (Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or the United Arab Emirates), you may apply for the Kuwait visa online.
To apply for the Kuwait visa online, you will only need your valid passport.
Please note! Your travel document cannot expire for a minimum of 6 months beyond the intended date of arriving in Kuwait.
Should your passport lose its validity soon, renew it before applying for the e-Visa.
If you have a GCC residency, you may be asked to provide some additional supporting documents, e.g., a photo of your GCC visa.
- the online Kuwait visa application must be submitted at least 3 business days in advance of traveling
- e-Visa for Kuwait is not a working permit
- the single-entry permit for Kuwait cannot be extended
- the electronic visa to Kuwait must be printed and presented upon arrival to the customs officials
- do not overstay to avoid being fined or banned from obtaining an online Kuwait visa in the future
- all applicants must have a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned arrival date
- our support team assists all travelers at every step of the online application process
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Kuwait e-Visa
- What is the Kuwait e-Visa?
Kuwait e-Visa is a single-entry permit that allows a 90-day stay in the country for all tourism-related purposes. Get your visa online within a maximum of 72 hours straight at your email box in PDF form. No visits to the Embassy and the application process can be completed using any working device, even a phone!
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a regular visa for Kuwait?
The main difference between an e-Visa and a regular visa to Kuwait is the time one has to spend to obtain these entry permits. The electronic one is delivered directly to the applicant's email box in PDF form within 72 hours or less. Whereas the regular visa can take even weeks to handle and several visits to the Embassy.
- Do I need an online visa for Kuwait?
If your country is listed as eligible for an online visa for Kuwait, you must apply at least 3 business days in advance of your travel. Luckily, you don't even have to leave your home to submit the application form and receive the PDF version of the entry permit at your email address.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Kuwait?
Yes! Children also need to have an e-Visa to travel to Kuwait. Their parents or guardians should be the ones who submit the online visa application for them.
- Can I enter Kuwait without an electronic visa?
The only countries that can enter Kuwait without an electronic visa are the GCC countries, i.e., Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Please note! If you have a GCC residency, you are eligible to apply for an e-Visa.
- What documents do I need for the online Kuwait visa?
The only document needed to make an online Kuwait visa application is a valid passport. Your travel document must not expire for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Kuwait. Moreover, if you have a GCC residency, you may be asked to attach some additional supporting documents (e.g., a GCC ID card or a GCC visa photo).
- How high are the Kuwait online visa costs?
To complete the process of applying, once you have filled the form with your data, move on to covering the fees. The Kuwait online visa fee is just 39 Euro for a single-entry permit for a 90-day stay.
- How do I pay my Kuwait e-Visa fee?
There are multiple online payment options to cover the 39 Euro Kuwait e-Visa fee. Applicants can use their credit or debit cards or choose any other form of payment from several available. Should you have any questions regarding the costs and payments, please contact our support team via email or phone!
- How to apply for a Kuwait visa online?
An intuitive three-step online visa application process that just takes a few minutes to complete is what stands between you and your entry permit to Kuwait. Choose the purpose of your travel, fill the application form, and make sure every piece of information provided is correct. Cover the fees and wait for the approved e-Visa to be delivered to your email address.
- How long does it take to get the Kuwait e-Visa?
When obtaining the Kuwait visa online, you can be sure that the maximum processing time will take 72 hours (3 business days). To submit a successful application and travel to Kuwait quickly, make sure that all the data provided is error-free.
- How will I receive the Kuwait e-Visa?
Once approved, the single-entry e-Visa is sent directly to the applicant's email address in PDF form. Make sure to check if the email provided in the online visa application form is correct and active.
- Do I need to print the online Kuwait visa?
Yes! If you applied for the Kuwait visa online and have received the necessary electronic entry permit in your inbox, print it out. Make sure to have the printed e-Visa copy and your valid passport with you at the airport.
- How long can I stay in Kuwait with an e-Visa?
Once you submit the electronic visa application form and receive the approved entry permit, you can travel to Kuwait and stay in the country for up to 90 days (three months). Please note! The e-Visa allows a single entrance; once you leave Kuwait, you must apply for a new entry permit.
- How long is an online Kuwait visa good for?
The online Kuwait visa stays effective for 30 days (one month) from the issue date. e-Visa holders must travel to Kuwait within the validity period and can stay in the country for up to 90 days.
- Can I extend my stay in Kuwait with an e-Visa?
There is no possibility of extending the electronic Kuwait visa. Do not overstay to avoid fines or being banned from submitting a future e-Visa application. Once you get back to your home country, apply online for a new entry permit to Kuwait.
- What can I do if my online Kuwait visa is denied?
If your online Kuwait visa did not get approved, first check if you met the e-Visa requirements. If yes and all the data provided in the form was correct, please contact our support team to discuss your situation.
- Where can I read more about the Kuwait e-Visa?
To learn more about the Kuwait e-Visa, the process of applying, types, and requirements, contact our support team via email or phone, read the FAQ section, or visit the official government website at https://evisa.moi.gov.kw/.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email