eVisa to Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan eVisa: Basic information
The Kazakhstan eVisa is an electronic visa system introduced in January of 2019 by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to allow all eligible travelers to apply for their visas online.
All applicants can choose one of the three electronic visa types available and submit an application using any working device with an internet connection..
After the eVisa is received, travelers can enter the country for tourism or transit purposes for 90 days. The Kazakhstan eVisa validity period differs according to the type selected, it can be either 5 days, 2 months, or 3 months.
All applicants need to prepare a face photo using a phone or a PC camera and grab their valid passports. Completing the application process following 3 simple steps takes just a few minutes and can be done from home or any other place!.
Kazakhstan eVisa types
If you're eligible to make an online visa application to travel to Kazakhstan, make sure to check out what types of eVisa are available:
- a single visa:: allows a 90-day stay in the country and can be used for all tourism-related purposes.
- a multiple-entry visa:enables numerous visits to Kazakhstan and serves perfectly for exploring the mountains. Each stay can be as long as 90 days (three months).
- a transit visa: allows a 5-day visit and can be used only for the purpose of transiting through Kazakhstan.
Please note! No matter which type should you select, you must have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months forth from the planned date of the trip.
List of eligible countries
Check if your country is listed as eligible below to learn if you can make an online application for the Kazakhstan eVisa before your travel:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Korea (North)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Macedonia
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands (UK)
Should your country not be listed above, you must contact the nearest Embassy to obtain a regular visa.
Kazakhstan eVisa application
The first step to submitting a positively approved application is preparing the required documents. Make sure that you have the applicant's face photo and your valid passport. Next, use the panel on the left to choose the purpose of your travel and click the 'Apply Online' button.
Follow these steps to complete the application process quickly:
- Fill the online form: carefully provide your data in the application form. Put your name, surname, nationality, birth date, email address, and passport details. Double-check if everything is correct and move on to the next step.
- Cover the Kazakhstan eVisa fees: right after completing the application form, choose the preferred online payment method to cover the fees. Once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Check your email box for the approved PDF version of the eVisa: within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days), the entry permit will be delivered to the applicant's inbox.
Please note! Any mistakes in the data provided in the application form may result in delays with approval. Check your form thoroughly to avoid any setback.
Should you need any help with completing the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team via email or phone! Click on the 'Contact' button at the top of the page to reach further information.
Kazakhstan eVisa validity period
The validity period for the Kazakhstan eVisa varies accordingly to the type selected:
- single-entry permit for tourism purposes stays valid for 2 months from the issuing date
- multiple-entry eVisa expires after 3 months
- transit eVisa stays valid for 5 days
Please note! You must have a valid passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival to Kazakhstan.
The electronic visa is obligatory for any transit travel through Kazakhstan, even if you do not plan to leave the airport's transit area.
Enter the country with the transit eVisa and stay for up to 5 days waiting for your onward flight. Apply at least 3 business days prior to your trip to receive the necessary entry permit on time!
Ports accepting eVisas
Choose one of the following border crossing points to enter the country without any issues:
- Manas International Flughafen
- Osh International Flughafen
- Chon-Kapka Landgrenze
- Chaldybar Landgrenze
- Ak-Jol Landgrenze
- Ak-Tilek Landgrenze
- Dostuk Landgrenze
- Kyzyl-Bel Landgrenze
- Kulundu Landgrenze
- Bor-Dobo Landgrenze
- Irkeshtam Landgrenze
- Torugart Landgrenze
Requirements on arrival
The customs officials, upon your arrival in Kazakhstan, will check if you have the following:
- a printed eVisa copy
- a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months starting from the date of arrival
Please note! Apply 3 days before your travel to get the approved eVisa delivered to your email box on time.
The requirements to meet for the Kazakhstan eVisa are elementary. All you have to prepare is the following:
- a photo of the bio-data page of the applicant's passport
- the applicant's face photo (that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera)
If you plan on applying for the transit eVisa, please additionally attach a letter explaining the reason for your trip.
- the Kazakhstan eVisa is not a working permit; please do not undertake paid employment while on your trip
- the eVisa can be extended at the immigration authorities
- every applicant must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of the travel
- electronic visas are accepted only at the selected border crossing points
- the applicant's face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera
- the Kazakhstan eVisa must be printed and taken to the airport to present to the customs officials
- our support team is available to all travelers at every step of the application process
- the processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days) from submitting the online visa application form
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Kazakhstan eVisa
The Kazakhstan eVisa is an entry permit that comes in three different types and is obtainable 100% online. All eligible travelers can choose between a tourist multiple-entry or single-entry permit and an electronic visa for transit.
The main difference between an eVisa and a regular visa is the way travelers can obtain each one. The electronic entry permit requires no visits to the Embassy nor a Consulate and arrives at the applicant's email box within a maximum of 72 hours! You can apply for a single-entry visa, transit, or multiple-entry one online using your phone or any other device.
54 countries can enter Kazakhstan visa-free, e.g., all EU citizens. Check if your country of citizenship is eligible to visit without an entry permit. If not, make sure to submit an online application at least 3 days prior to your travel.
Yes! All children traveling to Kazakhstan must have an appropriate entry permit to do so. The application should be made by the underage traveler's parent or guardian. As soon as the eVisa is approved, it will be delivered to your email box.
The Kazakhstan eVisa costs XX Euro. Choose any method of online payment that you find the most convenient and cover the fees. Once your payment registers, you will receive a confirmation number that can be used to check how well your entry permit is processing.
All travelers must prepare only two essential documents before starting the application process online. Make sure that you have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entering Kazakhstan. Moreover, please prepare the applicant's face photo that can be taken with your phone or using a PC camera.
The application process consists of only 3 simple steps that can be completed within minutes, anywhere at any time! First, fill the application form with the required information and double-check if there are no mistakes. The second step is covering the fees using any online payment method. Lastly, simply wait for the approved eVisa to arrive at your email address!
The Kazakhstan eVisa is delivered to each applicant in PDF form. Make sure to provide an active email address while filling the application form to receive the entry permit without any issues. Should you have any further questions regarding the electronic visa delivery, please contact our support team.
The Kazakhstan eVisa processes within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days). It's essential to apply a few days in advance of your trip to get the approved entry permit delivered on time. A crucial step in ensuring that the online visa will be positively processed is to thoroughly check if there are no errors in the online form.
Yes! Print out the received Kazakhstan eVisa and make sure to take it with you on your travel. The customs officials at the selected border crossing point will check if each traveler has the approved entry permit and a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months.
The Kazakhstan eVisa allows a 90-day stay when choosing any of the two tourist entry permits available. The transit one enables a 5-day stay in the country for the purpose of reaching any final destination. Please note! Your passport must stay valid for the whole duration of your trip.
The validity period is 2 months for the single-entry permit, 3 months for the multiple-entry one, and 5 days for the transit type. Any changes in your passport's data, losing this document, or its expiry lead to the eVisa invalidity.
Yes! The Kazakhstan eVisa can be extended by contacting the immigration authorities. If you plan on elongating your trip, make sure that your passport will stay valid throughout the intended extension period.
If you meet the Kazakhstan eVisa requirements and have filled the online form correctly, your application should be successfully processed. Please contact our support team in case your entry permit was not approved. Click on the 'Contact' button at the top of the page and gain access to our email address and phone number.
Three easy steps to get your Electronic Visa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email