Visa to Guinea
Guinea eVisa Information
The Guinea eVisa is an electronic visa implemented in 2015 by the Government of Guinea to help tourists from eligible countries in applying for their visas in a much faster way through an online process.
The Guinea eVisa serves as a single-entry permit that stays valid for 90 days and can be used for all tourism-related purposes. The length of the maximum stay in Guinea with this online visa type is 45 days.
There is also a second Guinea e-Visa type available, which suits perfectly for short 3-day transit trips.
Applicants can get their eVisa by submitting an online form at least 3 business days before travel. The approved document will then be delivered directly to the applicant's email box in PDF form.
The Guinea eVisa is a mandatory document to obtain for citizens of almost all countries except a few exempted ones.
Travelers can use the electronic visa to go on a relaxing getaway in Guinea, explore this country, engage in any leisure activities, or visit their friends and family!
Guinea eVisa types
Types of the Guinea eVisa:
- a single-entry visa for a 45-day stay (for tourism usage and family visits)
- a transit visa for a 3-day visit (to transit through Guinea on your way somewhere else)
Please note! Both types of electronic entry permits to Guinea stay valid for three months from the date of issuing. Make sure to use it within the validity period.
List of eligible countries
Check if your country is listed as eligible to see if you can make an online application for the Guinea eVisa:
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Coconut Islands
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Faroe Islands
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea (People's Democratic Republic)
- Korea (South)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Russian Federation
- Solomon Islands
- San Marino
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Western Sahara
Was your country of citizenship not listed above? Please contact the nearest Embassy in order to obtain a regular visa.
Guinea eVisa application
One necessary step to take before your travel to Guinea is applying for the eVisa. Make sure to submit your application at least 3 business days in advance of the planned trip!
Use any working device with an internet connection and spare a few minutes to complete the application process. First, choose the purpose of your travel using the panel on the left-hand side and click the 'Apply Online' button.
The whole process is intuitive and consists of only 3 simple steps to follow:
- Fill the application form: put some basic personal and travel details in the online form, including your name, surname, birth date, email address, and passport information. Double-check to make sure every piece of information provided is correct.
- Cover the Guinea eVisa fees using any online payment method you choose. Immediately after, you will receive a confirmation number that can be used later on to check the application status!
- Check your email box! The approved eVisa to Guinea will be delivered to the applicant's inbox within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days) in a PDF form.
Please note! Our support team is available for all applicants who should need any help or further information regarding the application process or the Guinea eVisa itself. Click the 'Contact' button located at the top of the page to access our email and phone number!
Guinea eVisa validity
No matter which type of Guinea eVisa should you choose, the validity period is the same. Both types of the electronic entry permit available expire after 3 months from the date of issue.
Even though the Guinea eVisa has the same validity period for both of its types, the permitted length of the stay differs depending on which one should you choose. Travelers visiting Guinea for tourism can enjoy a 45-day visit while choosing the transit e-Visa allows you to stay in the country for up to 3 days.
Please note! To be eligible for the Guinea eVisa, you must have a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of the travel.
Every tourist who wishes to travel to Guinea only to get to another country must have an eVisa to do so. Make sure to apply online at least 3 business days in advance of your trip!
Simply choose transit as the purpose of your travel using the panel on the left and go through our quick application process. From that point on, the professionals will be handling your entry permit for you. Once it's approved, you will receive a visa in a PDF form at your email address.
Requirements on arrival
Have you received the approved Guinea eVisa in PDF form? Print it out before leaving on your travel, and make sure to prepare your valid passport as well.
The customs officials will check if each traveler has the necessary documents ready! Please make sure that your passport will not expire for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
Every applicant must have the following documents ready to attach to the online form:
- a photo of the passport's bio-data page (can be taken using a phone)
- a return ticket
- hotel bookings
- the vaccination against yellow fever certificate
- sufficient funds for the trip
- the Guinea eVisa does not serve as a working permit; please do not undertake paid employment while on your trip
- eVisa for Guinea can be extended; contact the immigration authorities for further information
- every applicant must have a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Guinea
- electronic visas are accepted at every border crossing point in Guinea
- our support team is available to all applicants via email and phone
- there are two types of the Guinea eVisa available
- applications must be made at least 3 business days in advance of the travel
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application processThere are three easy steps to get your visa to Australia online. Any issues during the application process can be addressed by contacting our support team
- Qualified team of expertsA qualified team oversees the processing of each and every application
- Guarantee of serviceIf an application is unable to be processed, reimbursement is provided according to the conditions set out by our Terms of Service
FAQ about the Guinea eVisa
What is the Guinea eVisa?
Guinea eVisa is a necessary entry permit to have to cross this country's border. Luckily, it is obtainable 100% online! Moreover, it comes in two different types and can be used either for tourism and family visits or transit.
What is the difference between an eVisa and a regular visa for Guinea?
A regular visa for Guinea is obtainable after completing an application process and submitting the documents at the nearest Embassy. In contrast, the eVisa is available online! Spare just a few minutes to apply and let the professionals handle your entry permit. Once it's approved, you will receive it in the form of a PDF file at your email address.
Do children need an eVisa for Guinea?
All children need an eVisa to travel to Guinea. Applications for underage travelers must be made by their parents/guardians. Please note! Every tourist must have a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned travel.
How much does Guinea eVisa cost?
Guinea eVisa costs XX Euro. Once you fill the application form, choose the most convenient online payment method from several available to cover the fees. Once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number delivered to your inbox.
What documents do I need for Guinea eVisa?
The most important document to prepare before applying for the Guinea eVisa is a valid passport. Please note! Your travel document cannot expire for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of the travel. Make sure that you have a yellow fever vaccination certificate, hotel bookings, a return ticket, and proof of having sufficient funds as well.
How to apply for the Guinea eVisa?
To start the application process, simply choose the purpose of your travel using the panel on the left. Provide your data in the online form and make sure there are no errors. Next, cover the Guinea eVisa fees using any preferred method of online payment and wait for the approved entry permit to be delivered to your inbox.
How long does it take to get Guinea eVisa?
Maximum processing time can take up to 72 hours (3 business days) from submitting the form online. Apply for your Guinea eVisa in advance to make sure that you will receive it on time. To avoid any delays, ensure that the information provided in the application form is correct.
How will I receive the Guinea eVisa?
Every approved Guinea eVisa is delivered to the applicant in a PDF form to their email box. Use your phone, laptop, PC, or tablet to apply online within a few minutes from home or any other place. As opposed to a regular visa, with the electronic entry permits, you no longer have to visit the Embassy!
Do I need to print the Guinea eVisa?
Yes! eVisa for Guinea must be printed and presented to the customs officials upon arrival. Make sure that you also have your valid passport when crossing the country's border. Get the approved entry permit delivered to your inbox and print it out.
How long can I stay in Guinea with an eVisa?
The amount of time spent in Guinea differs depending on the selected type of eVisa you want to travel with. Should you choose the single-entry one that can be used for tourism, you may stay there for up to 45 days. However, the transit eVisa allows only a 3-day stay.
How long is an eVisa for Guinea good for?
Both Guinea eVisa types stay valid for three months from the date of issue. Please note! Your passport must not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival. Should you change any data on your travel document, lose it, or should it expire, your e-Visa will become invalid.
Can I extend my stay in Guinea with my eVisa?
Yes! The Guinea eVisa can be extended past the original validity period. Every tourist interested in extending their entry permit should contact the Guinea immigration authorities to get further information on the topic.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Guinea?
Visa on arrival is not possible to obtain in Guinea. Please prepare the required documents and apply for the eVisa online at least 3 business days before your travel. The approved entry permit will arrive at your email box in PDF form!
Three easy steps to get your Electronic Visa
- Apply onlineFill out basic information on your citizenship and purpose for travel
- Fill out remaining required information and make online paymentWe accept both credit and debit cards and other convenient methods of payment.
- Check your emailOnce your payment is confirmed, the online visa will be sent to the email address you provided in your application