Gabon e-Visa: Basic Information
Gabon e-Visa enables its' holders to travel to Gabon for either one, two, three months, or numerous times within a period of 6 months. Travellers need to complete an online application form, pay the fees, and will receive the Gabon e-Visa at their e-mail box.
The processing time of the electronic visa to Gabon can take up to 72 hours (3 business days). See what are the visa to Gabon types, choose the one that will suit your needs best, and apply online! Print your e-Visa permit once it's delivered and take it with you to the airport.
Prepare a valid passport and your photograph to attach to the application. Make sure all the data you put while applying is correct to avoid any delays.
Our team of experts is available to you throughout each step of applying online!
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our support team via mail or phone.
- Gabon visa types
There are two Gabon entry permit types that each applicant can choose between. Our visa services offer the following options for a Gabon e-Visa:
- a single-entry permit: allows one entrance to Gabon. Each traveller can choose between a one-month permit, two-months, or a single-entry visa for a stay of three months (90 days).
- a multiple-entry permit: enables numerous visits to Gabon within the 6-month validity period.
Both visa types allow travel for tourism, business, transit, and medical purposes. Each traveller can visit their friends and family, go on a holiday, attend a business meeting, handle business affairs, or undergo medical treatment in Gabon.
No matter which visa type you choose, e-Visa to Gabon must be printed and taken to the airport.
- List of eligible countries
Citizens of most countries need to apply for an electronic visa to Gabon to travel there.
The following countries can enter Gabon visa-free:
If you're travelling from any other country than those listed above, you need to make an online application for an e-Visa to Gabon.
- Gabon Visa Application
To complete the application form, successfully prepare the essential documents described in the 'Visa Requirements' section. Please remember that your passport must not expire for the next 6 months from the planned arrival to the Gabon date.
Apply online - Step by step
- Choose the purpose of your travel on the panel on the left and click the 'Apply Online' button. Start filling in the application form with your data, information from your travel documents, and attach copies of the necessary supporting documents (applicant's photograph, passport copy).
- Pay the fee using any method of online payment of your choice.
- Check your e-mail box. As soon as your payment is cleared, you will receive a unique confirmation number. Gabon e-Visa will arrive at your inbox within a maximum of 72 hours.
Please note! It's essential to double-check the information provided in the form to ensure it's correct—any mistakes to the data provided while applying can lead to delays or issues with approval.
Our team will check each form for correctness and contact every applicant in case of any errors to resolve the issue.
- Gabon visa validity
Gabon travel visas are valid for different periods of time that depends on the type of permit you choose.
- Single-entry visas: are valid for either one month, two months, or three months from the visa issue date. Visa validity depends on which single-entry visa you choose.
- Multiple-entry permit is valid for 6 months starting from the date of arrival in Gabon. This visa type allows numerous visits to Gabon.
Choose the visa type that will suit your needs best. Depending on if you need a longer or shorter trip to Gabon.
- e-Visa Transit Information
All travellers transiting through Gabon to any other country need a visa to arrive at the airport without any issues.
Please note! Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months forth from the planned arrival date.
- Requirements on arrival
To visit Gabon, all travellers need to have two essential documents on hand upon entry. Make sure that you have the following documents with you:
- a valid passport
- a printed copy of the e-Visa to Gabon
Each traveller will receive a permit to enter Gabon in the form of a sticker. All applicants need to pay an additional fee for the received sticker, which depends on the type of permit you have. 70 Euro (45,000 XAF) for the single entrance permit, and 185 Euro (120,000) for the multiple-entry permit.
Required Documents for Gabon Visa
Prepare the documents described in this section to ensure your visa application form will be successfully approved. Citizens from the countries that need a visa to travel to Gabon must prepare and attach the following documents to their application:
- a legible scan of the bio-data page of the applicant's passport (in colour)
- applicant's photograph (in colour)
- e-Visa does not serve as a working permit
- each traveller's passport must stay valid for at least 6 months forth from the planned arrival date
- e-Visas are accepted only by the Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville (Gabon); all travellers need to use this airport to visit Gabon with an e-Visa permit
- upon arrival, every passenger must pay an additional fee for a sticker to be allowed entrance into Gabon
- every traveller must have a separate entry permit to cross the Gabon border
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about Gabon visa
- What is the Gabon e-Visa?
Gabon e-Visa is an electronic permit that allows its holders to travel to Gabon for either a single entrance or multiple entrances. This travel authorization serves for tourism, business, medical, and transit purposes. The application process can be completed using this website within a few minutes from home.
- What documents do I need for a Gabon e-Visa?
To make your visa application successful, prepare before applying. All applicants who want to travel to Gabon should attach a valid passport data page scan and an applicant's photograph to their application.
- How do I get a Gabon visa?
Citizens from countries that need to apply for a visa to Gabon can do so online. Use a phone, laptop, PC, or any other device and start applying. Provide your data, attach the supporting files (passport scan and an applicant's photograph), pay the visa fees, and check your inbox. Gabon e-Visa arrives in a PDF form.
- How do I pay my Gabon e-Visa fee?
There are several methods that travellers can use to pay the Gabon visa fees. After completing the online form, move on to making the payment. Choose a preferred method of online payment from various available. You can use your credit/debit card, PayPal, PayU, or any other secure method.
- How will I receive Gabon eVisa?
After completing the visa application process, visas arrive at the e-mail address provided by the applicant. Electronic visas to Gabon are delivered in a PDF form and must be printed out and taken on the travel.
- How long does it take to get Gabon e-Visa?
Gabon visa processing time takes up to 72 hours (3 business days). Make sure to provide your data correctly and that you meet all of the visa requirements to avoid any issues with approval or delays. Handle your permit in advance to avoid a stressful situation (e.g., handling a visa on arrival).
- How long can I stay in Gabon with an e-Visa?
The permitted length of the stay in Gabon differs depending on which type of permit you choose upon applying. A single-entrance permit allows a stay of one month, two months, or three months. Should you choose the multiple-entrance permit, you will be able to enter Gabon numerous times within 6 months of visa validity.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Gabon?
Every traveller who wants to cross the Gabon border needs a separate permit. Upon travel to Gabon visa is obligatory, except for the three countries that can enter visa-free.
- Can I apply for a Gabon e-Visa for my child?
Yes! The child's parent or guardian needs to apply for a visa to Gabon. Every underage traveller needs a visa permit to cross the Gabon border. Thus, apply online for your child when travelling to Gabon.
- How long is an e-Visa for Gabon good for?
Gabon visa validity depends on the visa type each applicant chooses. The single-entrance permits are valid for 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days from the visa issue date. The multiple-entrance visa is valid for 6 months from arrival in Gabon.
- Do I need a visa for Gabon?
Citizens from every country need a visa for Gabon travel. Citizens of only three countries can enter Gabon visa-free, with no travel authorization, and these are: Mauritius, Morocco, and South Africa. If you travel from any other country, you need to apply for an e-Visa to Gabon.
- Can I get visa on arrival in Gabon?
Certain countries can handle their visa upon arrival. However, it is far more secure to obtain your visa permit in advance to avoid any stressful situations, waiting in long queues at the airport, or any issues upon entering Gabon.
- Do I need to print Gabon e-Visa?
Yes. The Gabon e-Visa needs to printed out and taken to the airport for control of the customs officials on arrival. Make sure you have your visa permit printed before leaving for your trip to Gabon. A valid passport will also be checked upon entering Gabon.
- Can I enter Gabon without a visa?
Only three countries can enter Gabon visa-free, and these are: Mauritius, Morocco, and South Africa. If you are a citizen coming from any other country that those listed here, you need to apply for a visa to cross the Gabon border. Make sure to handle your entry permit in advance to avoid any stressful situations upon arrival.
- Is Gabon e-Visa stamped on passport?
Gabon e-Visa is a pre-approved visa to Gabon. Every traveller needs to pay a fee of the visa sticker that differs depending on which type of entry permit you chose earlier. Have some clear passport pages in your valid passport and a printed e-Visa to Gabon.
- What can I do if my Gabon e-Visa is denied?
Should your application fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement as per our Terms of Service. Double-check if every piece of information provided in the visa application form was correct. If so, contact our support team, available via e-mail and phone, to resolve this issue.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa to Gabon
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email