Gabon e-Visa Application
Gabon e-Visa: Basic Information
Gabon e-Visa is an electronic visa that enables its holders to visit Gabon for tourism, business, transit, or even medical purposes. The Gabon Government implemented e-Visas in 2015 to speed up the visa application process via a completely online system.
Eligible travelers can choose between two Gabon e-Visa types; there is a single-entry and multiple-entry visa. The single-entry Gabon e-Visa can be issued for one, two, or three months; while the multiple-entry visa stays valid for 6 months.
Once the preferred type is selected, travelers should simply prepare a valid passport and a digital photograph of their face to attach to the application. Filling the 3-step online application process takes just a few minutes to be completed and can be done from home!
Travelers that complete the online application form will receive the approved electronic visa for Gabon at their email box, which should, later on, be printed.
The processing time of the electronic visa to Gabon can take up to 72 hours (3 business days).
Our team of experts is available to assist each applicant throughout each step of applying online!
There are two Gabon online visa types that each applicant can choose between. Our services offer the following options for the Gabon e-Visa:
- a single-entry permit: that allows one entrance to Gabon. Each traveler can choose between a one, two, or even three-month single-entry e-Visa.
- a multiple-entry permit: that enables numerous visits to Gabon within the 6-month validity period.
Both online visa types allow travel for tourism, business, transit, and medical purposes. Each traveler can visit their friends and family, go on a holiday, attend a business meeting, handle business affairs, or undergo medical treatment in Gabon.
No matter which electronic visa type you choose, e-Visa to Gabonmust be printed and taken to the airport.
Citizens of most countries need to apply for an electronic visa to Gabon to travel there.
The following countries can enter Gabon visa-free:
If you're traveling from any other country than those listed above, you need to apply for your Gabon visa online.
To complete the application form successfully, prepare the essential documents described in the 'Required Documents' section. Please remember that your passport must not expire for the next 6 months from the planned arrival to Gabon date.
Apply online - Step by step guide
- Choose the purpose of your travel on the panel on the left and click the 'Apply Online' button. Start filling in the application form with your data, information from your travel documents, and attach copies of the necessary supporting documents (applicant's photograph, passport photo).
- Cover the fee using any method of online payment of your choice.
- Check your email box. As soon as your payment is cleared, you will receive a unique confirmation number. The online Gabon visa will arrive at your inbox within a maximum of 72 hours.
Please note! It's essential to double-check the information provided in the form to ensure it's correct—any mistakes in the data provided while applying can lead to delays or issues with approval.
Our team will check each form for correctness and contact every applicant in case of any errors to resolve the issue.
Gabon electronic travel visas are valid for different periods of time that depends on the type of entry permit you choose:
- Single-entry e-Visas: are valid for either one, two, or three months from the online visa issue date.
- Multiple-entry permit stays valid for 6 months starting from the date of arrival in Gabon. This e-Visa type allows numerous visits.
Choose the online visa type that will suit your needs best. Depending on if you need a longer or shorter trip to Gabon.
All travelers transiting through Gabon to any other country need an electronic visa to arrive at the airport without any issues.
Please note! Your passport must not expire for at least 6 months forth from the planned date of the travel.
To visit Gabon, all travelers need to have two essential documents on hand upon entering the country. Make sure that you have the following documents with you:
- a valid passport
- a printed copy of the e-Visa to Gabon
Each traveler will receive a permit to enter Gabon in the form of a sticker. All applicants need to pay an additional fee for the received sticker, which depends on the type of online visa you have. 70 Euro (45,000 XAF) for the single entrance permit, and 185 Euro (120,000 XAF) for the multiple-entry permit.
Apply at least 3 business days in advance of your travel and make sure to take a look at the following Gabon e-Visa sample while you wait for your entry permit to be processed!
Prepare the documents described in this section to ensure your online visa application form will be successfully approved. Citizens from the countries that need an e-Visa to travel to Gabon must prepare and attach the following documents to their application:
- a photo of the bio-data page of the applicant's passport
- applicant's face photo (that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera)
- Gabon e-Visa does not serve as a working permit
- each traveler's passport must stay valid for at least 6 months forth from the planned arrival in Gabon date
- e-Visas are accepted only by the Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville (Gabon); all travelers must use this airport to visit Gabon with an electronic visa
- upon arrival, every passenger must pay an additional fee for a sticker to be allowed entrance into Gabon
- every traveler must have a separate online Gabon visa to cross the country's border
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about Gabon e-Visa
- What is the Gabon e-Visa?
Gabon e-Visa is an electronic entry permit that allows its holders to visit this country once or numerous times within the validity period. The electronic visa serves for tourism, business, medical, and transit purposes. Moreover, the application process can be completed using any working device within a few minutes from home!
- What documents do I need for the Gabon e-Visa?
To make your online Gabon visa application successful, prepare before applying. All travelers who want to visit Gabon should attach a valid passport data page photo and an applicant's face photograph. The necessary photos can be taken using a phone or a PC camera.
- How do I get a Gabon visa online?
Citizens from countries that need to apply for a visa to Gabon can do so online. Use a phone, laptop, PC, or any other device and start applying. Provide your data, attach the supporting files (passport photo and an applicant's photograph), cover the electronic visa fees, and check your inbox. Gabon e-Visa arrives in PDF form.
- How do I pay my Gabon e-Visa fee?
There are several methods that travelers can use to pay the Gabon online visa fees. After completing the form, move on to making the payment. Choose a preferred method of online payment from various available. You can use your credit/debit card, PayPal, PayU, or any other secure method.
- How will I receive the Gabon e-Visa?
After completing the online visa application process, electronic visas arrive at the e-mail address provided by the applicant. e-Visas to Gabon are delivered in PDF form and must be printed out and taken on the travel.
- How long does it take to get Gabon visa online?
Gabon online visa processing time takes up to 72 hours (3 business days). Make sure to provide your data correctly and that you meet all of the e-Visa requirements to avoid any issues with approval or delays. Handle your entry permit in advance to avoid any stressful situations (e.g., handling a visa on arrival).
- How long can I stay in Gabon with an e-Visa?
The permitted length of the stay in Gabon differs depending on which type of electronic visa you choose upon applying. A single-entrance permit allows a stay of one, two, or three months. Should you choose the multiple-entrance permit, you will be able to enter Gabon numerous times within 6 months of e-Visa validity.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Gabon?
Every traveler who wants to cross the Gabon border needs an electronic visa to do so. Upon traveling to Gabon, an online visa is obligatory, except for the three countries that can enter visa-free. Applications for underage travelers should be made by their parents or guardians.
- Can I apply for the Gabon e-Visa for my child?
Yes! The child's parent or guardian needs to apply for a visa to Gabon online for them. Every underage traveler needs an e-Visa to cross the country's border. Thus, make sure to apply at least 3 business days ahead of the trip.
- How long is the online visa for Gabon good for?
Gabon online visa validity depends on the type each applicant chooses. The single-entrance permits are valid for 30, 60, or 90 days from the e-Visa issue date. The multiple-entrance permit stays valid for 6 months from arrival in Gabon.
- Do I need an online visa for Gabon?
Citizens from every country need an online visa for Gabon travel. Citizens of only three countries can enter Gabon visa-free, with no travel authorization, and these are: Mauritius, Morocco, and South Africa. If you travel from any other country, you need to apply for an electronic visa prior to your visit..
- Can I get an electronic visa on arrival in Gabon?
Certain countries can handle their e-Visa upon arrival. However, it is far more secure to obtain your online visa in advance to avoid any stressful situations, waiting in long lines at the airport, or any issues upon entering Gabon.
- Do I need to print the Gabon e-Visa?
Yes. The Gabon e-Visa needs to be printed out and taken to the airport for control of the customs officials on arrival. Make sure you have your online visa printed before leaving for your trip. A valid passport will also be checked upon entering.
- Can I enter Gabon without an electronic visa?
Only three countries can enter Gabon visa-free, and these are: Mauritius, Morocco, and South Africa. If you are a citizen coming from any other country that those listed here, you need to apply for a visa online to cross the border. Make sure to handle your entry permit in advance to avoid any stressful situations upon arrival.
- Is Gabon e-Visa stamped on passport?
Gabon e-Visa is a pre-approved entry permit. Every traveler needs to pay a fee of the sticker issued upon arrival. The costs differ depending on which type of online visa you chose earlier. Have some clear passport pages in your valid passport and a printed e-Visa to Gabon to ensure successful entry.
- What can I do if my Gabon e-Visa is denied?
Should your application fail to be approved, double-check if every piece of information provided in the online Gabon visa application form was correct. If yes, contact our support team, available via email and phone, to resolve this issue.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa to Gabon
- Apply online
- Fill out the remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email