Brazil e-Visa Application
Brazil e-Visa: Basic Information
The Brazilian government has enabled citizens from over a hundred countries to make an online application for a pre-approved electronic visa.
Check if your country is listed as eligible and apply for your Brazilian visa online! With the single-entry permit, travelers are granted entry into Brazil for up to 90 days (three months).
All you need to prepare to apply for an e-Visa is a valid passport and a working device with an internet connection. Fill the application form with the necessary data and make an online payment.
Once processed, the pre-approved documents for the Brazil e-Visa will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address.
As soon as you receive the appropriate documents, contact the nearest Brazilian Embassy, and schedule an appointment to obtain your entry permit.
The process of applying online is as simple as it can be! Moreover, it costs only 49 Euro to submit the visa application form.
- Brazil e-Visa types
Brazil offers one visa type for all eligible travelers, and that is a single-entry visa for a 90-day stay.
The e-Visa allows its holders to visit Brazil for the purposes of tourism, business, and transit.
It's perfect for visiting your friends and family, going on vacation, exploring the country as a tourist, looking for some new cooperation opportunities, handling business affairs, or reaching your final destination with a stop in Brazil.
e-Visa stays valid for one year (12 months) from the visa issue date. Make sure to visit Brazil within that time!
- Visa application for Brazil
The process of applying for a visa online is, luckily, very easy. The only thing that travelers must prepare before filling an online form is a valid passport.
Visit our website using whichever device you prefer and submit a Brazilian e-Visa form.
Spare just a few minutes from your day, whether at home or on a break at work, and complete the application process following these three steps:
- Select the purpose of your travel using the panel on the left. Click 'Apply online' and start filling the form by providing some basic personal information and travel details. Put your passport information and type in your e-mail address.
- Make sure everything is correct, and move on to making the payment. To pay the 49 EUR visa fee, use any online payment method, choosing from several available.
- Receive a visa confirmation number immediately after your payment clears. Next, wait for your pre-approved e-Visa to arrive at your inbox.
Please note! e-Visa applications must be made at least 14 days (two weeks) before your travel to Brazil. Apply 2 weeks in advance to receive your entry permit on time.
The documents received at the applicant's e-mail box are pre-approved and have to be taken further to an appropriate Brazilian Embassy. Schedule an appointment and obtain your entry permit to Brazil.
- e-Visa validity
As soon as your entry permit gets approved, it stays effective for a whole year. Brazil e-Visa holders can enter the country for up to 90 days (three months) within the one-year validity period.
Please remember! Your passport must stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry to Brazil. Ensure that your travel document has the appropriate validity to avoid any issues with visa processing or entering Brazil.
- Transit information
To visit Brazil for transit purposes, all travelers need a tourist visa. Fortunately, the Brazilian e-Visa makes it possible to enter the country for tourism, business, and transit reasons.
Apply two weeks before your planned travel and reach your final destination with an e-Visa for a smooth transition through Brazil.
- Requirements on arrival
All you need to have upon your travel to Brazil is a printed e-Visa and a valid passport. Your travel document must not expire for the next 6 months from the intended date of crossing the Brazilian border.
- List of eligible countries
The following countries must apply for the Brazil e-Visa before visiting it:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Cook Islands (UK)
- Curaçao (NL)
- Dominican Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Ivory Coast
- Korea (Democratic People's Republic)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Palestinian territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- St. Lucia
- South Sudan
- Brazil Business e-Visa information
The business entry permit is dedicated to all entrepreneurs that need to handle their business affairs in Brazil.
Take a 3-month travel with the single-entry visa to Brazil and take care of all your work responsibilities.
With the business entry permit, travelers can:
- negotiate future contracts or cooperations
- look for new job opportunities
- discuss any issues with your business partners
- have a business trip
Please note! A business visa to Brazil does not serve as a working permit. e-Visa holders cannot undertake employment while on their trip.
- Brazilian e-Visa Application Problems
The whole process of applying is very simple and intuitive.
Filling the online form shouldn't take you longer than a few minutes.
However, if you encounter any problems while submitting your application, do not hesitate to contact our support team via e-mail or phone.
Click the 'Contact' button located on the top of the page and get access to our e-mail and phone number, under which we are available to all applicants.
- Brazil e-Visa Sample
Each applicant should attach the following documents to the online form:
- the bio page of the applicant's passport data (digital photo, can be taken using a phone)
- applicant's face photo that can be taken with a phone or a PC camera
Our team of visa experts adjusts the sizes of the photos received.
- applications must be submitted at least 14 days prior to your travel to Brazil
- once you receive the appropriate documents, print them out and take them to the nearest Brazilian Embassy
- e-Visa to Brazil expires after one year from issuing; your travel to Brazil must take place within the 12-month validity period
- our support team is available to all applicants via e-mail or phone
- traveler's passport must stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry to Brazil
- Brazil entry permit can be used for tourism, business, and transit purposes
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Brazilian e-Visa
- What is Brazil e-Visa?
Brazil e-Visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to visit Brazil for up to 3 months for tourism, business, and transit purposes. The electronic visa stays valid for one year from issuing and can be obtained entirely online. Follow a 3-step process of applying and receive your entry permit at your e-mail address!
- Can I enter Brazil without a visa?
Many countries can enter Brazil without an entry permit, e.g., all EU countries are granted visa-free entry. However, some nationalities need to apply for a visa in advance of their travel.
- Do I need a visa for Brazil?
To learn if you need an entry permit to visit Brazil, check the 'List of eligible countries' section and see if you can find your country on that list. If yes, you will need a visa to cross the Brazilian border.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Brazil?
Children are not exempt from the visa obligation for Brazil. The online application should be submitted by the underage traveler's parent or guardian.
- How much does a Brazil visa cost?
Brazil visa costs only 49 Euro for a three-month stay in the country. Make an online payment using any preferred method from the various ones available for applicants on our website.
- What documents do I need for Brazil e-Visa?
Travelers that must apply for a Brazilian entry permit should prepare their travel document and take a photo of its bio page. Make sure that your passport validity will be at least 6 months from the planned date of entering Brazil. Each applicant should also prepare a face photo taken using either a phone or a PC camera.
- How to apply for a Brazil visa?
To apply for the Brazilian visa, fill the application form with your data and travel details. Make an online payment for the 49 Euro fee and wait for your pre-approved documents to arrive at your inbox. Once received, print them out and schedule an appointment in the nearest Brazilian Embassy or Consulate to get your visa.
- How long does it take to get Brazil e-Visa?
Each applicant should submit the visa form at least 14 days before traveling to Brazil. The final processing time depends on the Brazilian government.
- How will I receive Brazil e-Visa?
As soon as your application gets processed, the pre-approved tourist visa documents are delivered to your inbox. Make sure to provide an email address that is active to receive them without any issues.
- Do I need to print a Brazil visa?
The pre-approved visa documents need to be printed out. Once you receive them, schedule an appointment in one of the Brazilian Embassies and take the documents with you.
- How long can I stay in Brazil with an e-Visa?
e-Visa allows its holders to stay in Brazil for up to 90 days (three months). Please note that the visa for Brazil serves as a single-entry permit. Once you leave the country, you need to make a new application.
- How long is an e-Visa for Brazil good for?
Brazilian tourist visa stays effective for a whole year from issuing. Travelers should check if their passport will stay valid for at least 6 months (180 days) from the intended date of entering Brazil.
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Brazil?
If your country is listed as eligible for the Brazilian visa, you need to make an application at least 14 days in advance of your travel. Receive the pre-approved entry permit documents and book an appointment in the appropriate Embassy.
- What can I do if my Brazil e-Visa is denied?
Should your application not be processed, contact our support team via e-mail or phone to discuss your situation. We are happy to help anyone struggling with the process of applying or visa rejection.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email