Visa to Brazil
Visa to Brazil: Basic Information
The visa is a document that allows entry into Brazil. Anyone in possession of a valid passport from an eligible country can submit an electronic application for a Brazilian visa to the relevant Brazilian diplomatic mission.
- Types of visas
Single Entry Visa is a tourist visa with which only one entry is possible during the validity of the visa. The document is valid for 1 year and entitles you to stay in Brazil for 90 days.
- Visa application for Brazil
Please note that the application must be made at least 14 days before the departure date.
Please read the important notes and guidelines carefully at each step of the application form and follow them.
We would like to inform you that the processing time and final decision depends on the government.
Use the form on the left to fill out the application. Choose one of the available purposes of residence and enter your citizenship. Click "Apply online " to fill out your application form.
- Validity of the electronic visa
The visa is always for one entry and is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. This means that you must enter Brazil within 1 year of the visa being issued.
ATTENTION: In order to submit the online application, the applicant must have their passport at least 6 months be valid from the intended date of entry into Brazil.
- Transit information
The tourist visa is always required for transit trips.
- Requirements on arrival
In order to travel to Brazil, you have to take two documents with you: the issued visa stick in the passport and the valid passport.
- List of eligible countries
Citizens of the following countries can apply for a visa for Brazil:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Cook Islands (UK)
- Curaçao (NL)
- Dominican Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Ivory Coast
- Korea (Democratic People's Republic)
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Palestinian territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- St. Lucia
- South Sudan
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Passport – Page with personal information and photo
- Biometric photo of the applicant
- Copy of plane ticket and hotel booking in Brazil
- International vaccination pass with the registered vaccination against yellow fever - only required if you arrive from the affected countries
- The application must be submitted no later than 14 days before the trip.
- After submitting the application, the form must be submitted to the responsible embassy.
- If entry does not take place within 1 year from the date of issue, the visa will expire.
- You cannot attend business activities with this visa.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email