Bangladesh Online Visa
Bangladesh eVisa: Basic information
Bangladesh online visa can be obtained by filling and submitting an online application form. The only document needed to apply is a valid passport. Grab your travel document and start the application process using any working device with an internet connection to receive your entry permit quickly!
Applying online takes just a few minutes, and all of the necessary documents arrive directly at your email address.
After submitting the visa application form and receiving the required files in your inbox, schedule an appointment in the nearest Bangladesh Embassy, and collect your online visa.
Travel to Bangladesh for up to 30 days per visit for all tourism-related purposes. With the electronic tourist visa, you can:
- visit your friends and family
- go on vacation
- go sightseeing
- explore the country
- try all the tourist attractions
Read on to see what types of Bangladesh online visa can you apply for and what are the steps to completing the application process.
- Bangladesh eVisa types
The electronic Bangladesh visa comes in three types; each type allows a different number of entries to the country. All travelers can choose between:
- a single-entry visa: for one stay of 30 days in Bangladesh
- a double-entry visa: that allows two visits of 30 days
- a multiple-entry visa: which makes it possible to have numerous visits to the country; each one can be as long as 30 days
Please note! No matter what type of entry permit should you choose, the validity period is the same for all of them, i.e., 90 days (three months) from the Bangladesh visa issue date.
All applicants must have a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh eVisa application
Apply for the electronic Bangladesh visa at least 14 days before your planned departure date. Make sure that you have a valid passport and start the application process. Follow these steps to submit a successful application:
- Fill an online form: Provide your data, such as your name, surname, email address, passport, and travel details. Make sure every piece of information is correct and submit the completed application form.
- Make the payment using any method of online payment from several available. Cover the visa fee and receive a confirmation number at your email box.
- Wait for the documents to be delivered to your inbox.
Once you receive the completed form and the payment confirmation at your email address, schedule an appointment in the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. Print the received documents and collect your visa from the appropriate institution.
- Online Visa validity
All online visa types stay valid for 90 days (three months) from the issue date. All eVisa holders can stay in the country for up to 30 days at a time. Make sure to use the received entry permit within the three-month validity period to enter Bangladesh without any issues.
Please note! Travelers must have a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned arrival date.
- Transit Information
To transit through Bangladesh, make sure to apply for an eVisa at least 14 business days in advance of your planned travel.
Have your valid passport on hand and complete the online application to receive the necessary documents.
Reach your final destination with an electronic visa for an effortless traveling experience!
- Requirements on arrival
The customs officials will check if each traveler has the following documents upon arrival in Bangladesh:
- a valid passport (for a minimum of 6 months from the planned date of entering the country)
- a printed online visa to Bangladesh copy
Once you receive the completed application form and the payment confirmation, go to the nearest Bangladesh Embassy and collect your visa. Make sure to have a print-out version of the entry permit along with your valid travel document upon arrival.
- List of eligible countries
To find out if you can submit a visa application online, check if your country is on the following list:Algeria
Hong Kong (SAR)
United Arab Emirates
To fill the visa application form correctly, make sure that you have:
- a valid passport (provide the details from your travel document while filling the form)
- applicant's digital face photo (that can be taken with a phone or using a PC camera)
The requirements are elementary and the documents can be easily gathered.
- the visa application must be submitted at least 14 business days prior to your travel
- the documents must be delivered to the nearest Bangladesh Embassy within 7 days from submitting the application form
- eVisa expires after 90 days (three months) from the issue date
- Bangladesh visa can be used only for tourism purposes; no business activities are allowed for electronic entry permits holders
- applicants must have valid passports that will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned arrival date
- our support team is available to all travelers applying online that may need further electronic visa information or assistance, via email and phone
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ about the Bangladesh eVisa
- What is the Bangladesh Online Visa?
Bangladesh online visa is an electronic entry permit (eVisa ) that comes in three different types for all eligible travelers. Submit an online application following a simple 3-step process and receive the necessary documents at your email address. All eVisa holders can visit Bangladesh for up to 30 days at a time!
- What is the difference between an eVisa and a regular visa for Bangladesh?
The main difference between an eVisa and a regular visa is in the application process and processing time. Applying online for an electronic tourist visa to Bangladesh takes just a few minutes and can be done from home or any other place. Whereas applying for a regular visa can take weeks and multiple visits to the Embassy.
- Do I need a visa for Bangladesh?
If you don't come from any of the countries that can enter Bangladesh visa-free, you must make a visa application two weeks before visiting.
- Do children need an eVisa for Bangladesh?
Children visiting Bangladesh need to have an eVisa to enter the country without any issues. However, underage travelers cannot submit an application themselves. Their parents or guardians need to file the form for them.
- Can I enter Bangladesh without a visa?
Over 20 countries can enter Bangladesh visa-free; check if your country can enter without any permit to find out wheter you will need to handle a visa. Citizens of the countries listed in the 'List of eligible countries' must apply for an eVisa at least 14 business days before their travel.
- What documents do I need for a Bangladesh eVisa?
There are only two required documents to prepare for a Bangladesh eVisa application. Grab your valid passport and have an applicant's digital face photo to successfully fill the online form. Applicant's face photo can be taken using a phone or a PC camera. The requirements are simple and easy to meet.
- How do I pay my Bangladesh eVisa fee?
To cover the Bangladesh eVisa fee, use any method of online payment choosing from several available when using our services. Applicants can use their credit/debit cards, PayPal, or choose any other method to pay the fee.
- How to apply for a Bangladesh visa?
Prepare your valid passport for the Bangladesh tourist visa and start the application process by filling an online form with your data. Double-check if everything is correct and submit the form. Cover the visa fee and wait for the necessary documents to arrive at your email address. Next, schedule an appointment in the nearest Bangladesh Embassy to collect the entry permit.
- How will I receive Bangladesh eVisa?
Travelers who have submitted their eVisa application will receive the completed online form along with the payment confirmation at an email address provided while applying. Once you have obtained the documents, make an appointment in a Bangladesh Embassy to collect your visa.
- Do I need to print Bangladesh eVisa?
Yes! The customs officials will check if each traveler has a printed eVisa copy and a valid passport upon their arrival in Bangladesh.
- Is Bangladesh eVisa stamped on the passport?
Travelers who must obtain an eVisa before visiting Bangladesh must also have at least 3 free pages in their passports available for stamping.
- How long can I stay in Bangladesh with an eVisa?
eVisa holders can stay in Bangladesh for up to 30 days (one month) at a time. The number of entries permitted depends on the selected electronic visa type.
- How long is an eVisa for Bangladesh good for?
The electronic Bangladesh visa stays valid for 90 days (three months) from the issue date. Make sure to use it within that period not to have any issues upon your travel.
- What can I do if my Bangladesh eVisa is denied?
Should your electronic Bangladesh visa application not be processed positively, contact our support team immediately. We are available to all travelers who need assistance during and after applying online. Click the 'Contact' button to reach our team's email address and phone number.
- Where can I read more about Bangladesh eVisa?
To learn more about the electronic Bangladesh visa, visit the official government website https://www.visa.gov.bd/ or contact our support team via email or phone.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make an online payment
- Check your email