Evisa for Azerbaijan
eVisa to Azerbaijan: Basic Information
An eVisa is an electronic document that allows you to enter Azerbaijan. The electronic visa system is available to citizens of visa-free countries. This means that anyone with a passport issued by one of the eligible countries can apply for an eVisa by completing an online application form. The entire process can be done online so you don’t have to visit the embassy.
The price for issuing an eVisa for Azerbaijan is 69 Euro.
- Types of eVisa's
There is only one type of an eVisa to Azerbaijan.
Single entry eVisa – An eVisa to Azerbaijan is a single entry authorisation for tourist, business, medical & other purposes (enlisted in the find out section).
- List of eligible countries
Citizens from the countries listed below have to apply for an eVisa in order to travel to Azerbaijan:Andora
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Holy See (Vatican)
Republic of Korea
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
If the country of your citizenship is not listed, you are obliged to apply for a regular visa at the embassy to visit Azerbaijan.
- eVisa Azerbaijan- Application Form
We would like to inform you that the final decision and processing time is dependable on the government of Azerbaijan.
An approved eVisa will be sent to your email address. After you receive the email you are obliged to print the document out and show it at the airport upon arrival in Azerbaijan.
For completing the application, use the panel on the left. Choose the purpose of your travel: business, medical/hospitalisation or tourism and enter your citizenship. Click "Apply online" to fill out your application form.
- eVisa Validity Period
An eVisa can be obtained for a single entry with 3-month validity only. An eVisa entitles your stay in the country for a period of 30 days.
- eVisa Transit Information
As long as the applicant is not planning on leaving the transit zone, there is no need for any additional documentation.
- Requirements on Arrival
You are obliged to carry 2 documents with you to the airport. A printed out eVisa and a valid passport. You are going to be requested to present the documents in physical form. They are going to be verified by customs officials on arrival in Azerbaijan.
Citizens of eligible countries have to provide:
- You are obliged to provide a copy of your passport (biodata page)
- You are obliged to apply with at least 3 days advance. The eVisa can be not obtained upon arrival in Azerbaijan.
- Every passport holder is compelled to enrol an application separately.
- You are not obliged to obtain an eVisa if you are not planning on leaving the transit area at the airport.
- You are bound to print the eVisa and present it with your passport at the border checkpoint of Azerbaijan.
- You cannot extend your eVisa, however, you are entitled to overstay in Azerbaijan for up to 10 days after the expiration date of your eVisa. If your overstay exceeds the above mentioned, you are compelled to contact the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- An eVisa does not authorise you any labour activity.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email