eVisa to Azerbaijan Online
eVisa to Azerbaijan: Basic Information
Azerbaijan first implemented its electronic visa policy in 2017, joining many other developed countries that have adopted this simple, inexpensive travel authorization for citizens of the eligible countries.
An eVisa is a digital travel document that allows its holders to enter Azerbaijan for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment, and other.
That means for citizens of the eligible countries, it's no longer necessary to visit an Azerbaijani Embassy to obtain a visa: with passport, an internet connection, and an online payment method, you'll soon be on your way to approval. Check the requirements, types, and the application guide below.
An eVisa for Azerbaijan costs 69 Euro.
Types of eVisa's
The Republic of Azerbaijan offers one type of eVisa that covers a number of common travel needs.
The Azerbaijan online visa covers:
- Medical treatment
The electronic Azerbaijan visa is valid for 90 days from the date you receive it. At any point during the validity period, you can enter this country and stay for up to 30 days. You must leave the country before the validity period expires.
Please note that the electronic visa for Azerbaijan is a single-entry permit. That means you can only come into the country one time. If you wish to enter Azerbaijan again after leaving, Evisa Express can help you make a new application.
Important! eVisa does not entitle travelers to get a job in Azerbaijan, start a company there, or seek employment in any capacity. Contact your nearest Embassy for information on how to get a proper working permit.
List of eligible countries
The following countries are eligible for an electronic Azerbaijan visa. If you wish to apply online, please make sure that your country of citizenship is on this list.
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Holy See (Vatican)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Korea
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
If your country of citizenship is not listed above, we recommend that you contact the nearest Azerbaijan Embassy for instructions on how to obtain a traditional visa.
eVisa Azerbaijan- Application Form
At Evisa Express, we know how intimidating it can be for non-experts to deal with visa paperwork, especially when it comes to communicating with a foreign government.
That's why our service acts as an interface between you and the government of the Republic of Azerbaijan. We streamline the entire online visa application process so that you feel safe, secure, and informed, every step of the way.
Get started: In order to apply for your Azerbaijan eVisa, first select the purpose of your travel from several available. Then, click 'Apply Online' and start the application process.
- Application: While filling out the application form, you'll be asked to provide basic personal details, like your passport number and the date of birth. For that reason, we recommend that you have your passport on hand.
- Payment: At the end of the form, you'll be directed to cover the eVisa application fee of 69 Euro. You may use a credit or debit card, or choose from among the other secure online payment methods we offer.
- Confirmation, processing, and approval: Shortly after you submit your application, a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. Processing of your request will take up to 3 business days (72 hours).
The final duration of the consideration period is wholly at the discretion of the government of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Once approved, your eVisa will be sent in a PDF format directly to your email. Print out the received document and have it with you on your travel.
Please note! Your passport must stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Azerbaijan.
eVisa Validity Period
The Azerbaijan eVisa stays valid for 90 days (three months) following the date of approval. During that time, you can enter Azerbaijan one time and stay for up to 30 days.
The expiration date can be found on the PDF version emailed to you after your application is processed.
Azerbaijan allows visa-free transit for travelers who meet the following conditions:
- are carrying a valid passport
- have an onward ticket
- do not plan to leave the transit zone at the airport
If the three above conditions apply to you, you don't need to have an online visa for transit purposes. If not, don't forget to submit an application for the Azerbaijan eVisa at least 3 days ahead of your trip.
Requirements on Arrival
Once your eVisa is issued, you're almost ready to enter Azerbaijan. It's important that you print out your entry permit and have it with you when you enter the country.
The customs officials will ask to see it. It's also important to have your valid passport. Without these two documents in physical form, you will be refused entry.
Azerbaijan eVisa Sample
If you’re wondering how the single-entry permit looks like, make sure to take a look at the Azerbaijan eVisa sample here!
The only document you need in order to apply for an Azerbaijan visa online is a valid passport.
During the application process, we will ask you to upload a digital photo of your passport's bio-data page.
- You must apply for your eVisa from outside of Azerbaijan. You cannot apply from within the country.
- You cannot extend your eVisa. However, holders of the electronic entry permits are allowed to overstay by 10 days.
- Each person who wishes to obtain an eVisa must complete a separate application. It is not possible to apply for multiple entry permits using the same application form.
- Do not arrive in Azerbaijan without your eVisa in printed form! You must present a physical copy of the document to the customs officials, along with your passport.
- Travelers who are simply transiting through Azerbaijan are not required to have an online visa. However, they must meet three requirements describes in the 'Transit information' section.
- An eVisa does not authorize the pursuit of paid labor for citizens of any country. If you wish to work in Azerbaijan, you must obtain a proper working permit at an Embassy.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application process
- Qualified team of experts
- Guarantee of service
FAQ for Azerbaijan eVisa
- What is the Azerbaijan eVisa?
The Azerbaijan eVisa is an electronic tourist, business, and medical entry permit. You can apply for it online. It is available for citizens of numerous countries: See "List of eligible countries," above.
- Who needs an eVisa to Azerbaijan?
All travelers who wish to visit Azerbaijan must have an appropriate entry permit to cross the country's border. Apply at least 3 business days in advance of your travel and print your eVisa out once it's approved.
- What requirements do I need to meet for the Azerbaijan eVisa?
First, your country of citizenship must be found on the "List of eligible countries," above. Second, you need a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival.
- How to get an eVisa for Azerbaijan?
Our online application process makes it easy and inexpensive to get the necessary visa online. Simply fill out our form with your valid passport information and make a secure online payment. You'll receive your approved entry permit within 3 business days.
- How long does it take to get an Azerbaijan eVisa?
It can take up to seventy-two hours (three business days) to get an Azerbaijani electronic visa. Most applicants get their entry permits earlier than that. The total time depends on the government of Azerbaijan.
- Can I get visa on arrival to Azerbaijan?
Citizens from certain countries are able to get a limited visa upon arrival, including: Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, and the United Arab Emirates. Nonetheless, most countries must handle their eVisa before leaving on their travel.
- I'm a UK citizen, do I need an Azerbaijan eVisa?
Yes, if you are from the UK you need an Azerbaijan eVisa. The most convenient way to get the obligatory entry permit is online. Our services can help you get your visa online quickly following a simple 3-step application process using any working device.
- How much is an eVisa to Azerbaijan?
The Azerbaijan eVisa costs 69 Euro. All applicants can choose between several secure online payment methods to cover the fee. Use your credit/debit card, PayPal account, or choose any other form of payment.
- How will I receive the Azerbaijan eVisa?
You'll get the approved electronic visa in a PDF form on your email address provided in the application form. Make sure that it is active and that you have access to it.
- How long is an eVisa for Azerbaijan good for?
Your electronic visa stays effective for 3 months. During that time, you can make a single entry to Azerbaijan. Your stay in the country can last up to 30 days.
- Is it easy to get an Azerbaijan visa online?
Actually, yes. The eVisa to Azerbaijan has been voted one of the easiest-to-get entry permits in the world. Travelers can use any working device with an internet connection to apply online within minutes.
- Do children need an eVisa for Azerbaijan?
Yes! All travelers to Azerbaijan need an eVisa, regardless of what age they are. Application for all underage visitors should be made by their parents or guardians.
- What can I do if my Azerbaijan eVisa is denied?
If your electronic visa to Azerbaijan would not get approved, do not hesitate to contact our support team via email or phone. Check if your passport has the appropriate validity period and if all the data provided in the form was correct.
- How long can I stay in Azerbaijan with an eVisa?
You can stay in Azerbaijan for up to 30 days (one month). Make sure that your visit is not extending beyond the electronic visa validity period of three months from issuing.
- Can I extend my stay in Azerbaijan with my eVisa?
You cannot extend your stay in Azerbaijan with your eVisa. However, you can stay past the expiration date by 10 days with no consequences (over 10 days you must contact the Azerbaijan Migration Service.)
- Where can I read more about Azerbaijan eVisa?
Should you need any further information on the Azerbaijan eVisa, visit the official Azerbaijan government websitehttps://www.evisa.gov.az/. Moreover, our support team is available via email and phone to assist every applicant during the application process.
Three easy steps to get your eVisa
- Apply online
- Fill out remaining required information and make online payment
- Check your email