Armenia e-Visa Application
Armenia e-Visa: Basic information
The Armenia e-Visa is a single-entry electronic visa that allows its holders to stay in Armenia for either 21 or even 120 days. The Armenian Government has introduced the system of e-Visas to make the visa handling process as simple as possible for visitors from 70 eligible countries.
If one needs to undergo medical treatment in Armenia, handle their business affairs, visit their friends and family, or simply go on vacation, Armenia e-Visa will enable them to do all of that and so much more!
The Armenia e-Visa is available under two types, both are single-entry travel authorizations; however, one allows a 21-day trip, while the second allows a stay of 120 days. The first Armenia e-Visa stays valid for 90 days and the second stays effective for 180 days.
Travelers should make sure that they have a valid passport and start the application process using their phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an internet connection. Next, to complete the application process, each traveler should follow three simple steps: fill the application form, cover the issuing fee, and wait for approval.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours; that is why online applications should be submitted at least 3 business days in advance of the travel. The approved document is then delivered to each applicant via email.
Important! e-Visa to Armenia holders may enter the country only via selected border crossing points.
Armenia e-Visa types
There are two types of electronic visa to the Republic of Armenia to distinguish. The difference between the two online visa types is in the length of the stay permitted.
Travelers can choose between a:
- a single-entry visitor visa for 21 days. This is a short-term online visa with a validity of 90 days (three months)
- a single-entry visitor visa for 120 days that serves as a long-term online visa and stays effective for 180 days (six months)
List of eligible countries
The following countries are allowed to make an online application for an e-Visa to Armenia upon meeting the specified requirements:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
Armenia e-Visa application process
Completing the process of applying should take you just a few minutes. Electronic visa for Armenia will be sent directly to your e-mail address. Make sure to put an e-mail address that is active and that you have access to.
To apply for the Armenian online visa and stay in the country for either 21 or 120 days, fill the application form, and submit it for approval using our website.
Armenian online visa application steps:
- Click 'Apply online' using the panel on the left. Have your prepared documents and start by providing your data in an online application form. You will be asked to provide the basic personal details, travel details, passport information, and to attach a recent photograph.
Once you have completed filling the form, make sure to double-check the provided information to avoid delays or issues with approval. Then, pay the Armenian visa fees oonline using any preferred method of online payment. Our website offers various secure methods to choose from.
- Wait for your approved Armenian e-Visa to be delivered to your e-mail address. The processing time may take up to 3 business days (72 hours). Filling the form with correct data may save you from delays with approval.
Applicants' passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the planned date of arrival in Armenia.
Armenia e-Visa validity
Nationals from the eligible countries can obtain their electronic visa to visit Armenia for 21 days or 120 days. The validity period also differs depending on the Armenian online e-Visa type.
- a 21-day visitor visa stays valid for 90 days (three months) from the issue date
- a 120-day visitor visa will be valid for 180 days (six months) starting from the date of issue
e-Visas for Armenia validity can be extended for up to 60 days. Visit the Passport and Visa Department of the Armenian Police Office and extend the validity of your online visa to Armenia.
Do not overstay without extending your permit to avoid problems.
If you're a visa-required traveler who needs to transit through Armenia to another country, you do not need a transit visa if your stay in Armenia won't be longer than 48 hours.
Should you need a longer stay in Armenia to transit to your final destination, apply online for the Armenia e-Visa.
Requirements on Arrival
Before you leave on your journey to Armenia, make sure you have the two essential documents.
All travelers must have the following documents upon arrival in Armenia:
- a printed copy of the valid Armenian e-Visa
- a valid passport that will not expire for a minimum of 6 months starting from the date of arrival
Check if your passport has at least one blank page before you enter Armenia.
Ports accepting e-Visas
Plan your travel to Armenia in such a way to cross the border using one of the border crossing points listed in this section.
- the Ayrum railway station
- the Zvartnots International Airport
Land Border Crossing Points:
Required documents for e-Visa
This section lists the essential documents for anyone applying online for a visa to visit the Republic of Armenia.
Prepare the documents described here to make sure that your electronic visa will be approved quickly and without any problems.
All Armenia e-Visa applicants need to have:
- a valid passport that will not expire for the next 6 months from the planned entry to Armenia date
- applicant's recent photograph (the face photograph can be taken with a phone or a PC camera)
Our support team will contact you if you need to attach any additional supporting documents.
- the Armenian e-Visa is a single-entry visa for stays of either 21 days or 120 days
- applicants travel document, i.e., their passport, must stay valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia
- the transit visa is not obligatory if your stay won't be longer than 48 hours
- entry to Armenia needs to take place via one of the listed ports of entry that accept electronic visas
- e-Visa to the Republic of Armenia can be extended for up to 60 days in the Department of Passport and Visa at the Armenian Police Office
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Easy application processThere are three easy steps to get your e-Visa to Armenia. Any issues during the application process can be addressed by contacting our support team
- Qualified team of expertsA qualified team oversees the processing of each and every application
- Guarantee of serviceIf an application is unable to be processed, reimbursement is provided according to the conditions set out by our Terms of Service
FAQ about the Armenia e-Visa
- What is the Armenia e-Visa?
e-Visa to Armenia is an electronic visa for visitors from eligible countries. It serves as a single-entry for a period of 21 days or 120 days. Nationals of the eligible countries listed earlier can make an online application within a few minutes from home and receive the e-Visa at their e-mail address.
- Do I need an e-Visa for Armenia?
Check the list of eligible countries and see if you can make an online visa application. If you're still unsure whether you need an e-Visa or not, contact our support team via e-mail or phone to help you resolve the issue.
- Do children need an e-Visa for Armenia?
Every traveler needs an e-Visa to visit Armenia, including children. If children go on an Armenian travel, their parents/guardians should submit the visa application for them.
- What documents do I need for Armenia e-Visa?
The important required documents are a passport that will not expire for at least 6 months from entering Armenia and the applicant's recent photograph. The photograph can be taken with a phone or a PC camera. Our team then adjusts the photographs received.
- How to apply for an Armenia e-Visa?
Click the button 'Apply online' using this website and start filling the form with your data, travel details and passport information, and lastly attach your recent photograph. Then, make the payment and receive a confirmation number in your inbox.
- How long does it take to get an Armenia e-Visa?
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days); however, to make your application successfully approved, please provide your data correctly. Check if you meet the requirements for the Armenian e-Visa and apply online.
- How will I receive Armenia e-Visa?
Every traveler will obtain their single-entry visa via e-mail in a PDF form. While filling an online form, make sure to provide an e-mail address that you have access to and that you know is active. The required entry document to Armenia arrives within a maximum of 72 hours.
- Do I need to print the Armenia e-Visa?
It is advised to print the Armenia e-Visa before leaving for Armenia. Once you obtain your approved e-Visa, print it out and have it on hand upon arrival, along with your passport. The customs officials will check the validity of both documents.
- How long can I stay in Armenia with an e-Visa?
e-Visas allow a visit of either 21 days (3 weeks) or 120 days (4 months). The new electronic visa system implemented by the Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has provided travelers with a single-entry visa to visit their country.
- How long is an e-Visa for Armenia good for?
The short-term visas for 21 days stay valid for three months (90 days), whereas the long-term visas for 120 days remain effective for 180 days from the date of issue. Make sure to use your electronic visa within the validity period.
- Can I extend my stay in Armenia with my e-Visa?
Yes! Visas to Armenia can be extended maximally up to 60 days. Visit the Department of Passport and Visa at the Armenian Police Office and extend your visit to Armenia.
- Can I get a e-Visa on arrival in Armenia?
e-Visa on arrival is obtainable in Armenia for visitor visas and 3-day transit visas. However, it is far more secure to obtain in advance online. Don't waste your time waiting in long lines at the airport and get your e-Visa at your e-mail address. Travelers who need an invitation to travel to Armenia cannot get a visa upon arrival.
- What can I do if my Armenia e-Visa is denied?
If your application could not be processed, contact our support team to discuss your situation. Make sure your documents were appropriately valid and that you have filled the form correctly.
Three easy steps to get your e-Visa
- Apply onlineFill out basic information on your citizenship and purpose for travel
- Fill out remaining required information and make online paymentWe accept both credit and debit cards and other convenient methods of payment.
- Check your emailOnce your payment is confirmed, the e-Visa will be sent to the email address you provided on your application